Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 45834 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2020, 01:34:29 AM »
Advertisement
It was? You mean the white jacket found by nobody-knows-who, supposedly under a car in a “nearby” parking lot (and by “nearby” you mean 2 blocks away) was the gray jacket that Marina said was an old shirt?

He didn’t actually enter the shop, he just looked in the windows.

Brewer said “funny”, not suspicious, and he didn’t see anybody enter the theater. But is this supposed to prove that this man killed a policeman?

That’s not a fact.

They didn’t “question him”, they conducted an illegal search and arrested Oswald for murder without a warrant or probable cause.

“Peculiar behavior” is not evidence of murder.

“Oswald’s rifle”. LOL.

Not true. Other employees including Charles Givens didn’t return after the motorcade.

This is all biased rhetoric, not evidence of murder.

Of course you would.

I don’t know and neither do you. Is that supposed to be evidence of murder too?

You haven’t mentioned any “hard evidence” yet!

I don’t know if he was totally innocent or not, but you certainly haven’t proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty.

That’s the problem with relying on Bugliosi for your information. You end up thinking lawyer rhetoric is evidence and that you can arbitrarily dismiss anything you want by just calling it not “credible”.

Iacoletti

Why trust anything probable Leningrad KGB honey-trap gal Marina said, ever?

Or probable long-term KGB "illegal," George DeMohrenschildt, for that matter?

Russophile Ruth Paine?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:41:47 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2020, 01:34:29 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2020, 02:00:50 AM »
That evil, evil, evil Deep State agent, Brewer, for one, and at least one person in the sparsely-filled theater who said he was a-switchin' seats like crazy and sittin' next to people he evidently didn't know, as though he was a-tryin' to "blend in" and look innocent an' everythang.

D'oh

But I suppose it could be argued he was just tryin' to find his evil, evil, evil Deep State handler who was, unbeknownst to poor old Lee "The Pawn" Oswald, was a-settin' him up to be the patsy for the assassination!

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  And earlier, didn't the cabdriver say Oswald had told him to let him out a block or two past his residence, as though he was checkin' it out so see if the police wuz there yet?

Would that be the same Oswald who;

- didn't blink an eye when Officer Baker pointed a revolver at him?

- wanted to give his taxi to a woman, when he was supposed to be "on the run"?

- was cool, calm and collected (or words to that effect) during his interrogation, according to Chief Curry?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2020, 03:22:36 AM »
Would that be the same Oswald who;

- didn't blink an eye when Officer Baker pointed a revolver at him?

- wanted to give his taxi to a woman, when he was supposed to be "on the run"?

- was cool, calm and collected (or words to that effect) during his interrogation, according to Chief Curry?

Why, yes!  I guess it would!

So maybe Ion Pacepa was right, after all, when he said Oswald had been programmed in the USSR!

--  MWT  ;)

Or shall we believe that everyone who testified one way or another against poor Lee Oswald was part of the evil, evil, evil Deep State?

LOL
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:38:33 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2020, 03:22:36 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2020, 03:46:34 AM »
Chapman

What makes you think I was addressing you in particular?
>>> Reply#95

PS  Brewer thought maybe he'd seen Oswald nervously hanging around that shoe store at least once before?
>>> Brewer didn't say anything of the sort. Neither did I. You continue to miss my point. Again, see if you can figure it out.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:47:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2020, 03:55:31 AM »
What makes you think I was addressing you in particular?
>>> Reply#95

PS  Brewer thought maybe he'd seen Oswald nervously hanging around that shoe store at least once before?
>>> Brewer didn't say anything of the sort. Neither did I. You continue to miss my point. Again, see if you can figure it out.

Chapman,

Why don't you tell us the point you were trying to make?

Or ... gasp ... is it too late now?

--  MWT  ;)

Edit:  Oh!  You mean Oswald didn't actually go inside the shoe store that particular day, just kinda slunk around in the foyer until the police cars had passed by?

Works for me, Bill!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:11:29 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2020, 03:55:31 AM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2020, 05:19:47 PM »
Gentlemen,

I noticed that there is still some confusion about which officer found Oswald's jacket under a parked vehicle. Let me try to help clear up the matter.

First, the DPD radio log is of importance. At around 1:25 p.m. an officer with call sign 279 (listed as "unknown") contacts dispatch and says:

We believe we've got that suspect on shooting this officer out here. Got his white jacket. Believe he dumped it on this parking lot behind this service station at 400 block East Jefferson, across from Dudley Hughes, and he had a white jacket on. We believe this is it.

See CE 1974, page 62:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139&search=CE_1974#relPageId=894&tab=page

The 'unknown' officer #279 was officer J.T. Griffin of the Traffic Division of the Dallas Police Department according to Lawrence Exhibit 2, page 2:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137&search=lawrence_exhibit#relPageId=510&tab=page

I trust this will put an end to the we-don't-know-who- found-the- jacket nonsense.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2020, 05:58:08 PM »
Gentlemen,

I noticed that there is still some confusion about which officer found Oswald's jacket under a parked vehicle. Let me try to help clear up the matter.

First, the DPD radio log is of importance. At around 1:25 p.m. an officer with call sign 279 (listed as "unknown") contacts dispatch and says:

We believe we've got that suspect on shooting this officer out here. Got his white jacket. Believe he dumped it on this parking lot behind this service station at 400 block East Jefferson, across from Dudley Hughes, and he had a white jacket on. We believe this is it.

See CE 1974, page 62:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139&search=CE_1974#relPageId=894&tab=page

The 'unknown' officer #279 was officer J.T. Griffin of the Traffic Division of the Dallas Police Department according to Lawrence Exhibit 2, page 2:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137&search=lawrence_exhibit#relPageId=510&tab=page

I trust this will put an end to the we-don't-know-who- found-the- jacket nonsense.

That doesn't clear up the matter. Griffin was the officer who reported to Dispatch that the jacket had been found.  That doesn't tell us who it was that actually found the jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2020, 05:58:08 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2020, 06:46:31 PM »
That doesn't clear up the matter. Griffin was the officer who reported to Dispatch that the jacket had been found.  That doesn't tell us who it was that actually found the jacket.

Thumb1: