Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 45835 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2020, 09:00:21 PM »
Advertisement
Hear hear! Thumb1:

Done my 2 laser challenge yet? Why not dufus?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2020, 09:00:21 PM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2020, 09:17:16 PM »
I have a friend who works in forensics for the police and they say that the worst thing to hinder solving a crime is if there are eyewitnesses. Just because someone gives their account of what they witnessed does not make it fact, so to use eyewitness reports from Dealey Plaza as some sort of argument against the LN theory is ridiculous.

How many people were in Dealey Plaza that day? How many people, with all good intention, described what they saw? How many different accounts were there? How do you decide who is right and who is wrong?

Various survivors of the Titanic gave different accounts of how the ship sank. Some said it sank on one piece where as others stated it snapped in two before going under. That's quite a big thing to differ on.

I remember coming back from a football match one evening and having a heated argument with my friends about whether a player scored a volley with his left foot or right foot. Each of us were convinced we were right.

On Halloween I was walking home and some little spombleprofglidnoctobunss were setting off fireworks in the street. At first I thought the banging noises were coming from behind me. Then it sounded like they were coming from the street to the right of me. Turns out they were actually coming from up ahead of me. My point here is that I couldn't even accurately pinpoint the sound of loud bangs in normal calm surroundings, let alone with people screaming and seeing half of the president's head being blown away.

Desperately clinging on to something like what Frazier said about how Oswald was carrying the bag or how long someone said said they thought it was in order to create an argument is pointless. How about looking at the hard evidence that was actually found on the 6th floor rather than sodding about with unreliable testimonies?

Some interesting (and scientific) reading on eyewitnesses here - https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:26:07 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2020, 09:45:38 PM »
I have a friend who works in forensics for the police and they say that the worst thing to hinder solving a crime is if there are eyewitnesses. Just because someone gives their account of what they witnessed does not make it fact, so to use eyewitness reports from Dealey Plaza as some sort of argument against the LN theory is ridiculous.

Then it’s also ridiculous to use eyewitness reports to argue that Oswald did it. That cuts both ways.

How about looking at the hard evidence that was actually found on the 6th floor rather than sodding about with unreliable testimonies?

Because the hard evidence that was actually found on the 6th floor doesn’t tell you what weapon killed JFK or who fired it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2020, 09:45:38 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2020, 10:01:59 PM »
Sorry, but I've been a photogrammetrist working with digital 3D modeling before you were crapping in your pants (unless you're an old man who has resumed crapping in your pants). For over 30+ years I've developed CAD applications for GIS mapping for Google Maps and I have several apps that currently compete with ArcGIS. Test me if you have doubts. On that note, I think I'm entitled to know what your qualifications are re 3D modeling. Are you an operator or a player?

The accuracy of a 250-camera 3D-scan system that instantly captures a figure from virtually all angles is not to be confused with the inaccuracies of single-camera remote-sensing.

Sample of my work

Sample of your work

People around here expect tangible results. Being a blowhard and chastising people to do something you won't do yourself only goes so far.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »
So what happened to the bullet? And how come a speeding bullet that would have only slightly been slowed down by travelling through flesh caused no damage to the interior of the car?

So what happened to the bullet?

I have no idea. Who searched the limo again before the FBI team arrived?

And how come a speeding bullet that would have only slightly been slowed down by travelling through flesh caused no damage to the interior of the car?

Who said there was no damage to the interior of the car?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2020, 10:39:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2020, 10:45:42 PM »

How many people were in Dealey Plaza that day? How many people, with all good intention, described what they saw? How many different accounts were there? How do you decide who is right and who is wrong?

Various survivors of the Titanic gave different accounts of how the ship sank. Some said it sank on one piece where as others stated it snapped in two before going under. That's quite a big thing to differ on.

I remember coming back from a football match one evening and having a heated argument with my friends about whether a player scored a volley with his left foot or right foot. Each of us were convinced we were right.

On Halloween I was walking home and some little spombleprofglidnoctobunss were setting off fireworks in the street. At first I thought the banging noises were coming from behind me. Then it sounded like they were coming from the street to the right of me. Turns out they were actually coming from up ahead of me. My point here is that I couldn't even accurately pinpoint the sound of loud bangs in normal calm surroundings, let alone with people screaming and seeing half of the president's head being blown away.

Desperately clinging on to something like what Frazier said about how Oswald was carrying the bag or how long someone said said they thought it was in order to create an argument is pointless. How about looking at the hard evidence that was actually found on the 6th floor rather than sodding about with unreliable testimonies?

Some interesting (and scientific) reading on eyewitnesses here - https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

so to use eyewitness reports from Dealey Plaza as some sort of argument against the LN theory is ridiculous.

But with the Tippit shooting, where they support the LN theory, those eyewitness reports are reliable, right?

How about looking at the hard evidence that was actually found on the 6th floor

And by that you mean a paper bag, made from TSBD shipping materials, with several unidentifiable prints on them and one identifiable palmprint from Oswald who happened to work in the building and frequently was on the 6th floor, right?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2020, 11:02:28 PM »
So what happened to the bullet?

I have no idea. Who searched the limo again before the FBI team arrived?

And how come a speeding bullet that would have only slightly been slowed down by travelling through flesh caused no damage to the interior of the car?

Who said there was no damage to the interior of the car?

Mark Fuhrman thought a deflection near the start of the neck transit went on to cause the indentation in the windshield frame. Others think the dent there was caused by one of the large spent fragments from the head shot.

I think what Baxter was getting at is there was no intact bullet (from the neck transit that was mostly, if not all, soft tissue) recovered in the limo and no bullet holes in the upholstery. Maybe they were foolish, but the Commission figured a barely-slowed bullet exiting the throat and traveling downward would have struck something to the immediate front of Kennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2020, 11:02:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2020, 11:19:50 PM »

Mark Fuhrman thought a deflection near the start of the neck transit went on to cause the indentation in the windshield frame. Others think the dent there was caused by one of the large spent fragments from the head shot.

I think what Baxter was getting at is there was no intact bullet (from the neck transit that was mostly, if not all, soft tissue) recovered in the limo and no bullet holes in the upholstery. Maybe they were foolish, but the Commission figured a barely-slowed bullet exiting the throat and traveling downward would have struck something to the immediate front of Kennedy.

Furman's use of the word "probably" in the first gif is telling you that he is speculating.

The picture shown in the second gif shows Kennedy and Connally's position relative to eachother. IMO it's actually fairly accurate, in spite of the fact that it had the path of the bullet coming from behind rather than from the side of the car. 

I think what Baxter was getting at is there was no intact bullet (from the neck transit that was mostly, if not all, soft tissue) recovered in the limo and no bullet holes in the upholstery.

Of course that is what he was getting at. However, as the limo was already searched prior to Frazier and his FBI team arrived we can never be sure what was really found or not. Frazier was handed bullet fragments and told they came from the car. There isn't a court in the land that would have accepted such evidence! What in the world were those guys thinking when they decided to search the car and thus contaminate the crime scene? What plausible motive could they have had to not wait for the forensic team of the FBI?

As for there being no bullet holes in the upholstery, how do you know? Have you seen photos of the interior of the limo?