Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 45825 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2020, 09:02:51 PM »
Advertisement
How is that lying?

Seriously, Graves?

He said that he really could make an identification but told the police that day that he could not.

That’s a lie. Unless you think that claim in his testimony was actually a lie. Then it’s just a different lie. But either way, he lied.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2020, 09:02:51 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2020, 09:50:42 PM »
Seriously, Graves?

He said that he really could make an identification but told the police that day that he could not.

That’s a lie. Unless you think that claim in his testimony was actually a lie. Then it’s just a different lie. But either way, he lied.

Iacoletti,

Everybody is capable of having a change of heart and telling a fib or two when they believe that they or their family might be in danger, so where's the beef if that was the case with Brennan?

Regardless, who's to say that Oswald didn't appear quite different to him at that normal angle, wearing those clothes, in that lighting, at that close distance, etc. -- factors Brennan obviously couldn't envision when he told the police, "Sure, I can identify him, easy!" ?

D'oh

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:54:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2020, 10:37:06 PM »
Everybody is capable of having a change of heart and telling a fib or two when they believe that they or their family might be in danger, so where's the beef if that was the case with Brennan?

So it wasn’t a lie, it was a “fib”. Got it.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2020, 10:37:06 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2020, 10:56:42 PM »
So it wasn’t a lie, it was a “fib”. Got it.  :D

Iacoletti,

Okay, you win.

An in-the-interest-of-self-preservation "white lie" then, gosh darn it.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 11:43:30 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2020, 12:15:54 AM »
Iacoletti,

Brennan said the dude was kneeling?  The whole time he watched him?

Poe didn't initial which casings?

Regardless, regarding your lending credence to Amos Euins, you seem to think that he lied to Max Holland when he said that he heard the first shot ring out right after the limo passed that pole on the "island" with all the black-and-white highway signs.

If you believe Euins' seeing a "Colored man" with a "bald spot," why don't you believe him about the timing of the first shot?

Hmm?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:49:13 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2020, 12:15:54 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2020, 02:39:01 AM »
I never said Euins was lying.

I’m asking why “what happened to the bullet” is a legitimate argument against a non-SBT throat shot (as if anybody really knows what happened to the alleged SBT bullet either), but not a legitimate argument against the speculative “first missed shot”. The fact that some witnesses reported an early shot doesn’t mean that shot missed.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2020, 03:50:53 AM »
I never said Euins was lying.

I’m asking why “what happened to the bullet” is a legitimate argument against a non-SBT throat shot (as if anybody really knows what happened to the alleged SBT bullet either), but not a legitimate argument against the speculative “first missed shot”. The fact that some witnesses reported an early shot doesn’t mean that shot missed.

If JFK was hit by a bullet to the throat, then that bullet has to have gone somewhere. Either it exits or stops while still in the body. If it stops, it shows up on an x-ray. If it fragments, it shows up all over the x-ray. If it goes all the way through JFK, even if the bullet is never found, it still leaves an exit wound somewhere.  A bullet that hits the ground might dig into the earth, but it's more likely to ricochet or simply disintegrate on a hard surface as seen in "Inside the Target Car."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2020, 03:50:53 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2020, 04:01:09 AM »
If JFK was hit by a bullet to the throat, then that bullet has to have gone somewhere. Either it exits or stops while still in the body. If it stops, it shows up on an x-ray. If it fragments, it shows up all over the x-ray. If it goes all the way through JFK, even if the bullet is never found, it still leaves an exit wound somewhere.  A bullet that hits the ground might dig into the earth, but it's more likely to ricochet or simply disintegrate on a hard surface as seen in "Inside the Target Car."

Too bad there isn't a straight-line path entering JFK's back at the T1 vertebrae and exiting the throat at C7. If there is then there isn't a LNer with guts to show us the trajectory using my 2 laser challenge. LNers is cheap, lazy bastages who are not interested in the truth. Prove me wrong, I DARE YOU!  ;D