Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 48420 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2018, 10:54:16 PM »
Advertisement
Minor leaguer???  :'( I know you are but what am I? Like you've never high-fived a fellow nutter? Isn't that all you do, every day, 24/7 on a JFK forum? Who is the career minor leaguer here? ;D

Now now...Chapman also expends a lot of effort cutting-and-pasting Bugliosi and McAdams.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2018, 10:54:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2018, 01:12:09 PM »
Now now...Chapman also expends a lot of effort cutting-and-pasting Bugliosi and McAdams.

That's because he's very limited intellectually....  He can only repeat or copy the theory of others who espouse that which he has accepted as the truth.   And he accepted utter nonsense as the truth, because he lacks the guts to face reality....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2020, 08:37:58 AM »
Thomas, you need to stop the name calling and nicknaming of members immediately. https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2006.0.html
Do not respond to my demand.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:38:57 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2020, 08:37:58 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2020, 01:03:15 PM »
Iacoletti,

How many hundreds of members of the evil, evil, evil Military Industrial intelligence Community Complex do you figure were "in" on the assassination and/or cover up?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »
You also need to stop trying to divert every thread with your off-topic strawman questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2020, 04:06:25 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2020, 04:43:45 PM »
You also need to stop trying to divert every thread with your off-topic strawman questions.

1)  Howard Brennan lied at the lineup because he was scared for his family.

Brennan lied?

How so?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2020, 05:17:44 PM »
1)  Howard Brennan lied at the lineup because he was scared for his family.

Brennan lied?

How so?

Mr. BELIN. Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.
Mr. BELIN. When you told them that, did you ever later tell any offlcer or investigating person anything
different?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. When did that happen?
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe some days later-I don’t recall exactly-and I believe the Service man identifled hisself as being Williams, I believe, from Houston. I won’t swear to that-whether his name was Williams or not.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mr. BRENNAN. And he could have been an FBI. As far as I remember, it could have been FBI instead of Secret Service.
But I believe it was a Secret Service man from Houston.
And I-
Mr. BELIN. What did he say to you and what did you say to him?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, he asked me-he said, “You said you couldn’t make a positive identification.”
He said, “Did you do that for security reasons personally, or couldn’t you?’ And I told him I could with all honesty, but I did it more or less for security reasons--my family and myself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2020, 05:17:44 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2020, 08:03:33 PM »
Mr. BELIN. Now, is there anything else you told the officers at the time of the lineup?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I told them I could not make a positive identification.
Mr. BELIN. When you told them that, did you ever later tell any offlcer or investigating person anything
different?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. When did that happen?
Mr. BRENNAN. I believe some days later-I don’t recall exactly-and I believe the Service man identifled hisself as being Williams, I believe, from Houston. I won’t swear to that-whether his name was Williams or not.
Mr. BELIN. All right.
Mr. BRENNAN. And he could have been an FBI. As far as I remember, it could have been FBI instead of Secret Service.
But I believe it was a Secret Service man from Houston.
And I-
Mr. BELIN. What did he say to you and what did you say to him?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, he asked me-he said, “You said you couldn’t make a positive identification.”
He said, “Did you do that for security reasons personally, or couldn’t you?’ And I told him I could with all honesty, but I did it more or less for security reasons--my family and myself.

Iacoletti

How is that lying?

Did any witnesses who allegedly saw an evil, evil, evil CIA or FBI or ONI or Army Intelligence or Mafia (or whatever) operative plan to kill or kill JFK or Tippit refuse to divulge what they allegedly saw or heard to the authorities right after it happened?

--  MWT ;)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:38:47 PM by Thomas Graves »