Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53727 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #360 on: April 22, 2022, 03:02:25 AM »
Advertisement
Because I told you. Duh!

I knew long before you told me, fraud.

Prove to me that you got the money and we can have a further discussion.

Sure, no problem whatsover, Just let me know how I can contact your solicitor and make sure that he has the proof that you have the money to pay Otto and me.

I'm pretty busy now, but you two can come to bright and sunny Sydney Australia.

There goes the weasel, running again

I knew long before you told me, fraud.

Ok prove it?

Sure, no problem whatsover, Just let me know how I can contact your solicitor and make sure that he has the proof that you have the money to pay Otto and me

This is hilarious, it's your $100,000 dollar challenge not mine, prove to me you got the money.

There goes the weasel, running again

How is inviting the two of you to Sydney, running away?

VincentB
JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: April 22, 2022, 03:02:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #361 on: April 22, 2022, 03:03:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2022, 03:06:26 AM »
Incidentally, you never actually addressed the question of how you felt you could safely offer the $100,000 challenge on behalf of Otto Beck without consenting his approval first and how you were so confident that Otto Beck was in fact his real name and that he'd be able to prove his identity before throwing out your outlandish challenge?
I mean, I know the answer but I am intrigued as to what cock and bull reasoning you're going to give for it.

JohnnyM
VincentB

Hey Vincent, Guess who's back!

https://i.postimg.cc/nr2tf983/Peter-Goth-is-back.jpg

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: April 22, 2022, 03:06:26 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #363 on: April 22, 2022, 03:08:25 AM »
Provide me with the contact details of your solicitor and make sure they have confirmation that you have the funds to pay Otto and me.

Still wanna sign up, weasel?

Yeah, that's not quite how it works, Martin. You're the one who issued the challenge, so how about you PM me the contact details of your solicitor (and Otto's, ho ho ho!) along with the confirmation that you actually have the $100,000 that you voluntarily put up?

Not still giving it the big 'un now are you, Weidmann?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #364 on: April 22, 2022, 03:10:00 AM »
Incidentally, you never actually addressed the question of how you felt you could safely offer the $100,000 challenge on behalf of Otto Beck without consenting his approval first and how you were so confident that Otto Beck was in fact his real name and that he'd be able to prove his identity before throwing out your outlandish challenge?
I mean, I know the answer but I am intrigued as to what cock and bull reasoning you're going to give for it.

JohnnyM
VincentB

you never actually addressed the question of how you felt you could safely offer the $100,000 challenge on behalf of Otto Beck

Just how big an idiot are you? I issued the challenge, without asking Otto, for one simple reason: there was no way in the world that you (as Mytton or Baxter) could ever prove that Otto and I are the same person, because we aren't.

how you were so confident that Otto Beck was in fact his real name

The actual answer is that I never was and still am not. But that's not important. Mytton (not his real name btw) claimed that Otto and I are the same person posting under different accounts. I know there isn't a even a remote chance that he could prove that because we aren't. So even if the guy named Otto Beck is using an alias to post here, he still isn't the same person as I. Get it now, fool?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: April 22, 2022, 03:10:00 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #365 on: April 22, 2022, 03:11:13 AM »
Hey Vincent, Guess who's back!

JohnM

Hahaha!  :D :D :D

Maybe he's heard that he's being accused of being the same person as Weidmann and Otto and wants his cut of the imaginary $100,000

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #366 on: April 22, 2022, 03:16:56 AM »
Ok prove it?

This is hilarious, it's your $100,000 dollar challenge not mine, prove to me you got the money.

VincentB
JohnM

Ok prove it?

Already done. It was discussed in 2019 on this forum

Prove who; "John Mytton" or "Vincent Baxter" and how? Give me the contact details of your solicitor and I will provide him with the confirmation. No problem whatsoever. However, I will require that he provide me with a similar confirmation about you.

Well, for starters, you've done that before and it turned out to be bogus and secondly we now know, by your own admission, that your name is not Johnny Mytton, so why should we believe that you actually live in Sydney?

Do you really think Otto and I are going to fly half way around the word on the basis of the word of a fraud?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: April 22, 2022, 03:16:56 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #367 on: April 22, 2022, 03:23:26 AM »
Yeah, that's not quite how it works, Martin. You're the one who issued the challenge, so how about you PM me the contact details of your solicitor (and Otto's, ho ho ho!) along with the confirmation that you actually have the $100,000 that you voluntarily put up?

Not still giving it the big 'un now are you, Weidmann?

Carbon copy "Mytton".. what a surprise.

Yeah, that's not quite how it works,

Yes it is actually. You made the claim and I challenged you. You can either stand by your claim, and provide the contact details of your solicitor, or you can back down from your bogus claim.

I don't have to prove anything to a weasel like you. You made the claim that Otto and I are the same person, so when I challenge you, you can either accept the challenge (and the rules that go along with it) or run away as hard as you can, which is what I expect you to do.

Btw, nice try Johnny!