Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52525 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2022, 02:04:46 AM »
Advertisement
Too bad Ball had to keep asking him to look at his report to “refresh” his memory.

Too bad that this is the best that you could come up with, Ball only asked him twice to "refresh his memory", and both times were about the exact timing of specific events.
Try harder next time!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: April 22, 2022, 02:04:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2022, 02:10:43 AM »
Why don’t you tell us what your real name is, “Vincent”?

First, prove that "John Iacoletti" actually made the post that I'm replying to, then we can move on! K?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2022, 02:16:15 AM »
First, prove that "John Iacoletti" actually made the post that I'm replying to, then we can move on! K?

JohnM

Why do you reply to a post John wrote in reply to a Vincent Baxter post?

To simplify things; a few people found out that you use multiple accounts solely to back up your views on a Internet forum and find the whole thing rather amusing.

These few people forgot to present even an iota of evidence for their accusations. Which is not surprising seeing as how they follow the same procedure with regard to the Kennedy assassination.

Got confused and used the wrong log in code?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 02:20:53 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2022, 02:16:15 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2022, 02:20:32 AM »
Why do you reply to a post John wrote in reply to a Vincent Baxter post?

Got confused?

Damn it, I know I should of used my tablet! LOL!

Btw I see Weidmann edited his post but what he fails to realize is that this obviously erroneous claim as a piss weak diversion is just solidifying his own guilt. Keep it up! Thumb1:

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 02:33:12 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2022, 02:31:49 AM »
Damn it, I know I should of used my tablet! LOL!

JohnM

Never mind, Vincent. We'll pretend it never happened

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2022, 02:31:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #349 on: April 22, 2022, 02:36:06 AM »
Never mind, Vincent. We'll pretend it never happened

But I warn you, next time you say I'm JohnM, I'm going to make a $1,000,000 challenge and you better not walk away this time.

VincentB
JohnM

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #350 on: April 22, 2022, 02:37:44 AM »
Quote from: Vincent Baxter on April 21, 2022, 03:42:15 PM
What have evangelists got to do with anything?

They’re the ones repeating mythology as if it were the truth.

Yeah, great. But that's not really relevant to what I was saying.

So, look at any history book and the official story is that Oswald got a cab from Dealey Plaza to a few blocks away from his boarding house (we have a witness for this as well as Oswald stating that he got the taxi).

Anybody can make up an “official story”.

Anybody? So I can suddenly just go and make up my own "official story" of what happened in the JFK assassination and get all the history books changed can I?
What a ridiculous claim to make.

It also states that he went into his boarding house about 1pm (again we have a witness for this), Oswald himself claimed that he got his revolver

Correction: Fritz claimed that Oswald said this.

Which kind of equates to the same thing, you're just trying to be a picky dick about it.

and it was indeed found on him when he was taken into custody at the theatre.

Nope. When Oswald was taken into custody the alleged revolver was allegedly in the alleged possession of the alleged Bob Carroll. At least according to the official storytellers. But either way that tells you nothing about where or when the revolver was acquired.

::) Oh Picky Dick is back. Is avoiding the statement in favour of correcting every minute little detail your way of thinking you can disprove everything? Okay, correction, the revolver was taken out of Oswald's possession seconds before he was actually taken into custody at the theatre. Is that better? Once again though, the overall outcome still equates to the same thing so well done on just wasting time.

You entire claim rests on what Fritz remembered days later.

Where as your entire claim that none of the above happened rests on what exactly?

It's all there in black and white in the history books after extensive investigation from highly skilled and respected professionals in their field.

Nice appeal to authority. Evangelists love those kinds of arguments.

Indeed. I can't for the life of me think why these so called evangelists would take the word of these highly skilled and respected professionals in their field rather than the opinions of some random keyboard warrior on the internet whose sole strategy is to just claim something didn't happen without offering any justification or alternative explanation.

Now, are the witnesses 100% reliable? Maybe not. Can we 100% guarantee that that is what happened? Maybe not. But you're the one challenging the official historical account, so what do you have as evidence to prove otherwise?

Sorry, but even “official historical account” writers have the burden of proving their own stories true.

And the fact that the world accepted this account and printed it in all the history books around the world suggests that they did a satisfactory job of doing so. You're saying the official verdict isn't the case so why not show us what you know and tell us what actually did happen.

And before you say it, no I don't believe everything I read but there are things we're never going to know 100% for sure.

Or even 50%. So why is it so hard to just stop at I don’t know? Why make up stories?

They're hardly just making up fantasy stories are they. They're clearly basing their conclusion on factual occurrences and testimonies. If Fritz was going to genuinely lie about what Oswald said then I'm sure he would have made up something far more incriminating that what he claims was said.

I can just imagine now going to library in John Iacoletti's ideal world to do some research and picking up books on WWII, The Charles Manson case or The Moors Murders, opening them up and just finding a single page in each one saying "Oh we don't really know what happened here. Thanks for buying this book though"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: April 22, 2022, 02:37:44 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #351 on: April 22, 2022, 02:41:35 AM »
These few people forgot to present even an iota of evidence for their accusations. Which is not surprising seeing as how they follow the same procedure with regard to the Kennedy assassination.

There's already been enough evidence to convince me and I've listed those all those points on at least once occasion in this thread. Pay attention.

It's clearly stated on my profile, you plum. Or is that too difficult for you look at?