Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52537 times)

Offline Vincent Baxter

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2022, 05:02:41 PM »
Advertisement
And then you posted a reply anyway containing a false narrative.

It doesn't contain a false narrative though. I genuinely was going to write a response asking why you were defending yourself against something I accused Weidmann of doing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2022, 05:02:41 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2022, 05:10:24 PM »
"tongue in cheek" -- Chapman grade BS.

Even Mytton saw the need to "improve" your setup.

I thought we were meant to be the same person?

Nice try, BTW, there was no argument as I simply called out how demented your suggestion was.

And at the same time making a dick of yourself by not realising it was meant as a blatant throwaway comment aimed at mocking you. As if I actually genuinely did all those things and timed myself to the exact second of both posts  ::)

Lighten up, man. I understand you're probably not in the most jovial of moods after being outed as a person who creates multiple identities to back yourself up in petty online debates, but it's not as if Weidmann is your actual real name anyway so nobody is going to be able to point at you in the street and openly laugh in your face about it.

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2022, 07:25:50 PM »
FYI:

A persecutory deception occurs when a person believes that there is a conspiracy among others to attack, punish or harass him. Although these hallucinations and delusions seem strange to others, they are very real to the person with the disorder. These experiences can be scary and can cause people who experience them to hurt themselves or others.

Haha! Yeah, some nice copying and pasting there but I think you're kind of overblowing and over analysing the whole issue somewhat. To simplify things; a few people found out that you use multiple accounts solely to back up your views on a Internet forum and find the whole thing rather amusing.

To correct your previous copy and paste effort to reflect a more accurate reading of what is happening here, I've done the following edit for you:

"A persecutory deception occurs A comical incident occurs when a person believes some people find out that there is a conspiracy among others a bloke on an Internet forum posts under multiple guises to attack, punish or harass him back up his own arguments. Although these hallucinations and delusions seem strange to others This fact is widely acknowledged by several other members of the forum, they are very real to the person with the disorder who find the behaviour of this other person rather humourous. These experiences can be scary highly amusing but also incredibly weird at the same time and can cause the people who have experienced them to hurt themselves or others chuckle to themselves or in some instances even laugh out loud. In some severe cases, the person who has been caught out posing as multiple identities has been known to offer $100,000 to people if they can prove this, knowing full well that no sane person will ever take him up on his ridiculous offer. They might also start trying to accuse other members on the forum of being the same person in an attempt to swerve the attention away from themselves, but in most cases they don't manage to convince anyone else on the forum and end up just looking quite desperate.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 07:29:12 PM by Vincent Baxter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2022, 07:25:50 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2022, 09:33:53 PM »
Recognising a simple liar and charlatan takes minimal effort so you failed right off the bat. Whatever those few people "found out" lacks any kind of evidense for the simple reason that your multiple accounts scam only exists in your delutional mind. Which allows Martin and I to have double the fun as other members whenever your next rant is out.

Yeah, but you've always had double the amount of fun as other members on here. It stands to reason when you have double the amount of accounts than other members  :D

A true copy and paste deal doesn't require editing, you fail again.

Eh? So you can't copy and paste something that is incorrect or requires modification? That's a bit of a dumb thing to say.
There you go again, being so eager to disagree and argue against the most trivial of things just to try and score a point in a petty debate and as usual you end up making absolutely no sense in the process.
It's EXACTLY the same thing you kept doing in our pointless long-standing debate a month or so ago and something I continuously pointed out to you. Only that time it was whilst you were logged in and posting as Weidmann. Exactly the same style. EXACTLY THE SAME pettiness and desperation to argue against everything.
How you can continue to keep up the pretence that you're not the same person it unbelievable!

As exemplified above, this is exactly what's being described in the unmolested text I supplied:

Although these hallucinations and delusions seem strange to others, they are very real to the person with the disorder.

Thumb1:

Yeah I read that when you posted it the first time, Mr. Catfish. Am I meant to think it's any less ridiculous or irrelevant just because you posted it twice?

Anyway, I'm off to do some shopping. I hope I manage not to hurt myself or any others due to my persecutory deception disorder whilst I'm at the shops ::)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2022, 12:23:56 AM »
Yeah, he was an experienced interrogator, that was his job. He was good at interrogating because after extensive grilling, criminals whose stories aren't grounded in reality, start to slip up and picking the anomalies in the criminals answers takes total recall. And having one of the biggest Murder event of all time right in his lap, will tend to stick in the memory.

Too bad Ball had to keep asking him to look at his report to “refresh” his memory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2022, 12:23:56 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #341 on: April 22, 2022, 12:29:27 AM »
Mr. STERN - Was he asked his residence address in Dallas and did he give it?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; he furnished the address of 1026 North Beckley.

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him anything about his address or did he volunteer the address?
Mr. FRITZ. He volunteered the address at Beckley?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. FRITZ. Well, I will tell you, whether we asked him or told him one, he never did deny it, he never did deny the Beckley Street address at all. The only thing was he didn't know whether it was north or south.

Mr. HOSTY. I believe it was a sharpshooter, sir. He then told Captain Fritz that he had been living at 1026 North Beckley, that is in Dallas, Tex., at 1026 North Beckley under the name O. H. Lee and not under his true name.

These reports are inconsistent. Did he volunteer the address or simply not deny it?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2022, 12:41:33 AM »
What have evangelists got to do with anything?

They’re the ones repeating mythology as if it were the truth.

So, look at any history book and the official story is that Oswald got a cab from Dealey Plaza to a few blocks away from his boarding house (we have a witness for this as well as Oswald stating that he got the taxi).

Anybody can make up an “official story”.

It also states that he went into his boarding house about 1pm (again we have a witness for this), Oswald himself claimed that he got his revolver

Correction: Fritz claimed that Oswald said this.

and it was indeed found on him when he was taken into custody at the theatre.

Nope. When Oswald was taken into custody the alleged revolver was allegedly in the alleged possession of the alleged Bob Carroll. At least according to the official storytellers. But either way that tells you nothing about where or when the revolver was acquired. You entire claim rests on what Fritz remembered days later.

It's all there in black and white in the history books after extensive investigation from highly skilled and respected professionals in their field.

Nice appeal to authority. Evangelists love those kinds of arguments.

Now, are the witnesses 100% reliable? Maybe not. Can we 100% guarantee that that is what happened? Maybe not. But you're the one challenging the official historical account, so what do you have as evidence to prove otherwise?

Sorry, but even “official historical account” writers have the burden of proving their own stories true.

And before you say it, no I don't believe everything I read but there are things we're never going to know 100% for sure.

Or even 50%. So why is it so hard to just stop at I don’t know? Why make up stories?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: April 22, 2022, 12:41:33 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #343 on: April 22, 2022, 12:47:17 AM »
To simplify things; a few people found out that you use multiple accounts solely to back up your views on a Internet forum and find the whole thing rather amusing.

These few people forgot to present even an iota of evidence for their accusations. Which is not surprising seeing as how they follow the same procedure with regard to the Kennedy assassination.

Why don’t you tell us what your real name is, “Vincent”?