Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52538 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2022, 02:38:31 PM »
Advertisement
Except that won't happen because it's pretty clear that you and John Iacoletti are not the same person.

That's at least the third time you've goaded us into saying that now, planting a seed in the hope that someone will indeed accuse you both of being the same person and therefore John, being of an entirely different identity to yourself, will know our claims are wrong. Thus giving you the opportunity to say "See John, if they're wrong about us then they're clearly wrong about me being Otto, Goth, etc".

Nice try, but it's not going to work. It's abundantly clear now that you've created these other accounts to help fight your forum battles, throwing about pathetic and childish challenges of $100,000 that you know nobody in their right mind is going to seriously contemplate just shows how much of knob you must be feeling at being caught out.

Johnny, you've got egg on your face already. Get over it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: April 20, 2022, 02:38:31 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #273 on: April 20, 2022, 03:00:54 PM »

In 2019 I wrote this to "Mytton"

Quote from: Martin Weidmann on November 20, 2019, 09:51:33 AM
Btw, don't they have newspapers in Australia anymore or did you perhaps get these links from your mate Vincent?

it seems that you and "Mytton", who now has finally admitted that this is not his real name

Quote from: John Mytton on Today at 02:09:55 AM
It's no secret that my name is not "John Mytton"

are still best buddies three years later, despite the fact that you only post on the forum when he is gone for a while....

Nice try, Johnny....

Hahaha! So you're using long lost quotes that Mytton dug out from 2019 and openly posted on this forum for all to see as your argument that we're the same person?
I suspect that if that was the case and these quotes were indeed such incriminating evidence then Mytton would have probably just kept them lurking in the forum archive somewhere hoping that they wouldn't be discovered.

More importantly though, what made you log into the Peter Goth account after nearly two years? And what's the reasoning behind the Otto Beck profile picture change?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2022, 03:21:28 PM »

Hahaha! So you're using long lost quotes that Mytton dug out from 2019 and openly posted on this forum for all to see as your argument that we're the same person?
I suspect that if that was the case and these quotes were indeed such incriminating evidence then Mytton would have probably just kept them lurking in the forum archive somewhere hoping that they wouldn't be discovered.

More importantly though, what made you log into the Peter Goth account after nearly two years? And what's the reasoning behind the Otto Beck profile picture change?

Ok Johnny, have it your way. Keep 'm coming... Watching you self destruct is getting more fun with each post you write.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: April 20, 2022, 03:21:28 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #275 on: April 20, 2022, 04:50:09 PM »
Since it's "abundantly clear" why don't you pick up the challenge where Mytton left and score $100,000?

Oooo, a switch of accounts. Nice touch. That'll fool everyone  ::)

Which $100,000 challenge would that be? The one I already stated as being "pathetic and childish challenges of $100,000 that you know nobody in their right mind is going to seriously contemplate"? Good one, challenge me to something that I've already stated no sane person would take up.

Come on, two accounts created within days of each other both immediately leaping in and defending Weidmann and creating some sort of forum tag team by ganging up on people? One (Goth) disappears and is inactive for two years yet within 24 hours of being accused of being one of Weidmann's false accounts suddenly logs in reactivating the account again? Do me a favour.
The aforementioned long winded, off-topic and if I'm honest, totally boring and irrelevant discussion that me and the Weidmann account was having a month or so ago was of absolutely no interest to anyone else other than me and Wiedmann and yet a certain Otto Beck eagerly followed the subject topic that beared no relevance to him whatsoever, blatantly read everything posted and commented on stupid aspects trying to back up the Weidmann account? Hmmmmm?

Not to mention again the slip up that first got alarm bells ringing where I accused one of the accounts of insinuated something and the other account responded claiming they had said no such thing.  :D

It's pretty obvious. Am I going to bother going to all the hassle of getting lawyers involved in order to get an imaginary $100,000 that some oddball on the internet, who from what I've learnt this weekend probably isn't even called Martin Weidmann anyway, though?
The answer is no. I can just imagine my solicitor's response if I went to him and explained I needed his help in proving that two people on a JFK Internet forum are the same person and $100,000 is up for grabs when we win. He'd think it was me who was the fruitcake, not the idiot who making up imaginary characters to help enhance his arguments on a forum.  ::)

No, you keep your money. Sitting here laughing to myself whenever I see the Weidmann/Beck combo posting stuff from now on is reward enough for me.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2022, 06:56:05 PM »
Your best witness wasn't there when Oswald allegedly went back.

So this evidently brings nothing to the table.

I suggest you improve your tactical skills before posting again.

:D :D

There was only one witness who was there when Oswald went back to his rooming house - Earlene Roberts.

So when you said "why don't you name your best witness and we'll see what that brings?", you were expecting me to choose from a group of one person!!

Not even you're that stupid.
I think what's happening here is that your tinfoil  BS: about Oswald not living at 1026 North Beckley is going to be torn apart so you're heading for the hills. You ask me to pick a witness and as soon as I do you run.

Mrs Gladys Johnson's WC testimony makes a mockery of your nonsense so keep on running.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2022, 06:56:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #277 on: April 20, 2022, 08:51:08 PM »
The Weidmann and Otto accounts have both stated to me on separate occasions that they are not CTers and in fact don't care who killed JFK its only the facts of the case that they are interested in.

Why would you consider that unusual?  LNers want everyone else to be a CT so they can shift the burden of proof away from their own lousy arguments.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2022, 08:59:15 PM »
Come on, two accounts created within days of each other both immediately leaping in and defending Weidmann and creating some sort of forum tag team by ganging up on people?

So what? People with generic names like “Vincent Baxter” pop up here all the time spouting all the same “Oswald did it” rhetoric and propaganda.

It's pretty obvious. Am I going to bother going to all the hassle of getting lawyers involved in order to get an imaginary $100,000 that some oddball on the internet, who from what I've learnt this weekend probably isn't even called Martin Weidmann anyway, though?
The answer is no.

Of course it is. It’s much easier to hide behind a keyboard and an anonymous identity and sling accusations than to put your money where your mouth is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: April 20, 2022, 08:59:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #279 on: April 20, 2022, 09:02:53 PM »
There was only one witness who was there when Oswald went back to his rooming house - Earlene Roberts.

What??? You can’t name one other witness who corroborates her account? Say it isn’t so!