Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53738 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2022, 04:33:11 AM »
Advertisement

And the message I posted by Peter Goth was from a PM he wrote me, which should tell you that back in 2019 we had already figured out who Vincent Baxter really was.

So you even PM yourself from these fake accounts too? This is bonkers!

Don't worry, it gets even bonkier, At around the same time of Goth bumping a Weidmann reply to me THREE times and pleading for me to reply, Goth was also stalking you saying "you talk like Mytton", then in between these posts Weidmann replies to me with a unrelated reference to "Vincent" being my mate? So in a short time these two bonded like glue and launched an unrelenting attack

:D you talk like Mytton.

:D you talk like Mytton.

At least now we know where you get your "expertise" from....

Btw, don't they have newspapers in Australia anymore or did you perhaps get these links from your mate Vincent?

It's nice to have friends in high places, THREE consecutive Goth posts.

And it doesn't stop there, again 8 months later Goth is at it again. So Goth in his very short time and with less than a hundred posts spent a lot of time and effort assisting Weidmann. Why?

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 04:36:43 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: April 20, 2022, 04:33:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #265 on: April 20, 2022, 05:24:41 AM »
So, “Mytton”, with your mad sleuthing skillz you can make some easy money on the challenge. Maybe you can even create a gif and superimpose arrows on it. That will prove everything. Go for it!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2022, 07:49:32 AM »
Curiouser and curiouser

This goes deeper and deeper!

Otto and Goth both made their first post about 4 days apart and both posts were aimed at DVP,

I'm a writer. There are basic rights of authorship, and courtesy among other writers.

Understanding David's process, This occurred member to member on the ED Forum.
He quoted the words exactly as written, posted them on to his own site, and added his own commentary to it.

So David --
If I said something to you that was CT (which, I'm not, by the way), and you took the words exactly as I wrote them.
And post them on your website, but then you went on to say,

Blah blah blah

From the EF Forum.....

-snip-

The only response I can possibly muster after reading such a bizarre allegation is this one....

WTF?

When you have finished with your rants don't forget to click the Donate button!

And of course Weidmann eventually got involved a few days later! 3 vs 1 is the name of the game!

Hmmmm… but taking parts of conversations on other forums and placing them on your propaganda site for you to attack and ridicule whatever and whenever you want without the other persons involved in the original conversation having any access to your site to reply …….. that's freedom of speech in your mind?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: April 20, 2022, 07:49:32 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #267 on: April 20, 2022, 09:36:10 AM »
So, “Mytton”, with your mad sleuthing skillz you can make some easy money on the challenge. Maybe you can even create a gif and superimpose arrows on it. That will prove everything. Go for it!

Indeed. Mr. Paranoid is making his usual type of false allegations with nothing of any substance to back them up, but runs aways as fast as he can from an opportunity to make some easy money. That alone tells you that he is full of hot air. If we wait a bit longer he'll also be claiming that you and I are the same person..... What a pathetic weasel!

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2022, 12:10:31 PM »
Wow, didn't see that one coming!

So why don't you name your best witness and we'll see what that brings.

OK?

I've named my best witness Otto.

I'm still waiting to see "what that brings".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: April 20, 2022, 12:10:31 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #269 on: April 20, 2022, 02:13:17 PM »
Interesting, that the comment that Weidmann posted was a PM, that's why it conveniently wasn't in Goth's history, so anyway I thought I'd check some "Goth Dates" and after a hefty hiatus "The Goth is Back in Town" and coincidentally he/she is today looking at Weidmann's profile. Very strange.

Btw The very first words of Goth's very first post was "I'm a writer"
Kinda like John Trojan I'm a photogrammetrist, nuclear scientist, etc
Kinda like Mongo's I'm an Engineer,
Kinda like Weidmann's "As my old Law Professor used to say"
Kinda like Roger Collins, I'm a Lawyer

-sigh-

JohnM

Hahaha! This is brilliant. So, if I'm correct Peter Goth's last log in was June or July 2020 when I looked at the weekend, and now, by sheer coincidence after being accused of being another one of Weidmann's pseudonyms, he's suddenly logged in again. Fantastic 

So it would appear Weidmann hadn't forgotten the log in for that account after all  :D

I do actually recall a three-way assault from the Weidmann, Otto, Goth combo. I was still very much a newcomer to the forum at the time but it all makes perfect sense now.

It's funny how the three of them all claim not to be CTers yet only ever go on the offensive towards LNers and will always take the side of CTers.

The Weidmann and Otto accounts have both stated to me on separate occasions that they are not CTers and in fact don't care who killed JFK its only the facts of the case that they are interested in. No doubt Goth would hold the same view if I'd asked him too.

I'm starting to wonder now how many others there have been over the years
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 02:14:19 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2022, 02:31:57 PM »
If we wait a bit longer he'll also be claiming that you and I are the same person..... What a pathetic weasel!

Except that won't happen because it's pretty clear that you and John Iacoletti are not the same person.

That's at least the third time you've goaded us into saying that now, planting a seed in the hope that someone will indeed accuse you both of being the same person and therefore John, being of an entirely different identity to yourself, will know our claims are wrong. Thus giving you the opportunity to say "See John, if they're wrong about us then they're clearly wrong about me being Otto, Goth, etc".

Nice try, but it's not going to work. It's abundantly clear now that you've created these other accounts to help fight your forum battles, throwing about pathetic and childish challenges of $100,000 that you know nobody in their right mind is going to seriously contemplate just shows how much of knob you must be feeling at being caught out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: April 20, 2022, 02:31:57 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #271 on: April 20, 2022, 02:33:11 PM »
Hahaha! This is brilliant. So, if I'm correct Peter Goth's last log in was June or July 2020 when I looked at the weekend, and now, by sheer coincidence after being accused of being another one of Weidmann's pseudonyms, he's suddenly logged in again. Fantastic 

So it would appear Weidmann hadn't forgotten the log in for that account after all  :D

I do actually recall a three-way assault from the Weidmann, Otto, Goth combo. I was still very much a newcomer to the forum at the time but it all makes perfect sense now.

It's funny how the three of them all claim not to be CTers yet only ever go on the offensive towards LNers and will always take the side of CTers.

The Weidmann and Otto accounts have both stated to me on separate occasions that they are not CTers and in fact don't care who killed JFK its only the facts of the case that they are interested in. No doubt Goth would hold the same view if I'd asked him too.

I'm starting to wonder now how many others there have been over the years

In 2019 I wrote this to "Mytton"

Btw, don't they have newspapers in Australia anymore or did you perhaps get these links from your mate Vincent?

it seems that you and "Mytton", who now has finally admitted that this is not his real name

It's no secret that my name is not "John Mytton"

are still best buddies three years later, despite the fact that you only post on the forum when he is gone for a while....

Nice try, Johnny....