Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53773 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »
Advertisement
You did the same thing with the original Bill Brown Online debate where you escalated the "rules" until the whole concept was abandoned.

That's not very hospitable?

Anyway I'm tired of your Crap. Let's get down to the basics, you don't have $100,000, I doubt you even have 15 cents and to make a wager of such a large amount for something so easily manipulated can only spring from the mind of a child. Grow up!

JohnM

You did the same thing with the original Bill Brown Online debate where you escalated the "rules" until the whole concept was abandoned.

No I didn't. There was no talk about an on line debate. I proposed a person to person debate and Bill tried to change that to an on line debate.

Anyway I'm tired of your Crap. Let's get down to the basics, you don't have $100,000, I doubt you even have 15 cents and to make a wager of such a large amount for something so easily manipulated can only spring from the mind of a child. Grow up!

Wow, that's a very mature post!  :D  So, you're walking away from a possibility to make $100.000, just because you want to hide your true identity? Gotcha....

Or is possible that you somehow figured out that you were wrong all along and did not want to risk it, now it comes down to a written agreement being required?

You just blinked, Johnny.....  Thumb1:

Btw,

something so easily manipulated

how can one person "easily manipulate" being two different persons with proper ID's? You are not making any sense.....

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:36:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2022, 03:34:49 PM »
More "Mytton"-esq argumentative BS.

Btw, earlier you said;

Clearly the assassination of JFK was a subject that had interested me for several years and therefore I purposely searched online for some kind discussion board to join. That's how it works, Weidmann/Beck, you seek forums dedicated to subjects that you are interested or have prior knowledge about.

Isn't it just amazing to see just how you manage to predominantly talk about anything but the assassination. Go figure....

There are a lot of things I would apply the adjective 'amazing' to in this world, but someone talking about a subject other than the JFK assassination on a JFK assassination forum probably wouldn't be one of them.
And considering you, as either Weidmann or Otto, is the one who usually responds to and entertains my so-called predominant talk about anything but the assassination, I think there's definitely a strong case of the pot calling the kettle black in your statement.

You're not doing very well on here today are you, Weidmann. You should at least log into the Otto Beck account and post some sort of support and back up for yourself.

Online John Mytton

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2022, 03:41:41 PM »

No I didn't. There was no talk about an on line debate. I proposed a person to person debate and Bill tried to change that to an on line debate.

Wow, that's a very mature post!  :D  So, you're walking away from a possibility to make $100.000, just because you want to hide your true identity? Gotcha....

Or is possible that you somehow figured out that you were wrong all along and did not want to risk it, now it comes down to a written agreement being required?

You just blinked, Johnny.....  Thumb1:

So, you're walking away from a possibility to make $100.000

No, I'm walking away from someone who lives in a world of delusion.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2022, 03:41:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2022, 04:07:53 PM »

JohnM

Says the guy who thinks he knows that Otto and I are the same person..... Now that's a delusion!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2022, 05:22:18 PM »
"You do know you've got zero credibility, right?" said the person who's just lost any ounce of credibility he might have had by being exposed as someone who created an alter-ego solely to back him up in forum debates.  :D :D :D

In true LN fashion, you are confusing an accusation with a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2022, 05:22:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2022, 05:38:04 PM »

Gee, who could have seen that coming?  :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2022, 05:52:47 PM »
Dang, there goes my $50k!

Watching our techno geek in an attempt to prove that Martin posted from my account would have been a blast.

Thumb1:

Indeed. That would be the easiest money we would have made this year.   :D

Too bad he ran away

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2022, 05:52:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2022, 05:54:13 PM »
Gee, who could have seen that coming?  :D

Be careful John. "Mytton"/Baxter might think that you and I are one person also and the whole things starts all over again....  :D