Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52547 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2022, 01:47:56 PM »
Advertisement
Poor Chapman. He tries so hard to get attention.

Thanks for the attention

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2022, 01:47:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2022, 02:01:30 PM »

A far more easier way of doing this is asking Duncan to check Otto's and my IP's. If one of those is in the US and the other in Europe, your entire fairytale self destructs..

So you now know where Otto lives? But earlier you didn't have a clue and I don't recall any posts where Otto said where he lives? Ouch! A good liar needs an equally good memory.

I will contact Otto to find out where he is,

Btw VPN's are very effective and you expected me to hand over 100,000 dollars based on this very easily manipulated nonsense? Seriously?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2022, 02:15:16 PM »
So you now know where Otto lives? But earlier you didn't have a clue and I don't recall any posts where Otto said where he lives? Ouch! A good liar needs an equally good memory.

Btw VPN's are very effective and you expected me to hand over 100,000 dollars based on this very easily manipulated nonsense? Seriously?

JohnM

So you now know where Otto lives?

Actually, I don't know. I'm guessing he's in the States. It seems you missed the word "If" at the start of the sentence....

VPN's are very effective and you expected me to hand over 100,000 dollars based on this very easily manipulated nonsense? Seriously?

No, I will expect you to hand over $100.000 because you are wrong.

Now, how about those contact details of your solicitor, so that my lawyers can get in touch with him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2022, 02:15:16 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2022, 02:33:50 PM »
So you now know where Otto lives?

Actually, I don't know. I'm guessing he's in the States. It seems you missed the word "If" at the start of the sentence....

VPN's are very effective and you expected me to hand over 100,000 dollars based on this very easily manipulated nonsense? Seriously?

No, I will expect you to hand over $100.000 because you are wrong.

Now, how about those contact details of your solicitor, so that my lawyers can get in touch with him?

I'm guessing he's in the States.

That's some guess, based on what?

I told you, that's absurd, I will get to where ever you are and then we can agree to the details but I first need a destination, please PM with your name and address.

JohnM

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2022, 03:00:00 PM »
Amazing. Exactly the long winded response one would expect from John Mytton. Go figure that the two of you are so alike. Same writing style, the same stupid laughing about your own remarks. You really could be twins.... But you really aren't, are you now, Johnny?

Yeah, yeah!  ::)
I think we're probably more laughing at you than at our own remarks.
You sound quite irked though, Weidmann. Anyone would think you'd been caught doing something really pathetic and foolish on a forum by the way you're acting  :D

Wiedmann: "I figured it some time ago..." it's just you only decided to mention it for the first time after it came to light that you and Otto are the same person?

First of all, nothing of that kind ever "came to light". You just made it up. And the message I posted by Peter Goth was from a PM he wrote me, which should tell you that back in 2019 we had already figured out who Vincent Baxter really was.

So you even PM yourself from these fake accounts too? This is bonkers!

The reason that I did not mention it is a simple one.

Was it because you only thought of it after it came to light that you were using multiple accounts to back your arguments?

It would play straight into John Mytton's hands because he would use it as another diversion. And besides, I couldn't care less. I already knew what to expect from Mytton is this most certainly wasn't beyond him. For years now he has been accussing people of being somebody else. This would be just another one of those pointless discussions.

Ermm, yeah. That makes perfect sense. How would Mytton have used it as a diversion? A diversion from what?

by being exposed as someone who created an alter-ego solely to back him up in forum debates.

Care to back up that accusation?

Do I get the offer of $100,000 too?

I can tell you now that apart from me occasionally applauding Mytton's comments in private from behind my computer screen, there has been very little onscreen interaction between us. Therefore making the notion that we're the same person pretty invalid.

Another typical "Mytton" remark. Boy it's scary just how much the two of you are alike.

If by a "typical 'Mytton' remark" you're referring to me stating that Mytton and I have barely interacted on this forum before then I can I just point out that telling the truth and alerting people to facts isn't exactly a unique trait possessed only by John Mytton, quite a few other people do that too so it's not exactly a killer blow.

Where was Mytton, or any other LNer on this forum, to join in and back me up during those discussions, eh?

Wrong argument. I said that whenever Mytton disappears for a while some other character pops up, with a similar writing style and the same old BS arguments as him. That's exactly what happened here!

And the purpose of doing this being?

What I do find interesting here is how you replied to everything else in my post but chose, not only to ignore, but completely delete the section I wrote about Otto Beck being the only other forum member who commented on the long winded and massively off topic thread we were both discussing a month or so back. The subject matter was so far removed from the original subject topic of reliable witnesses and each of our posts was of considerable length that even I was getting bored with the discussion.
However, Otto Beck seemed to take great interest in the subject and in reading the lengthy posts that weren't relevant or of interest to any other independent member of the forum and frequently posted comments backing up your side of the argument.
Strange that isn't it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2022, 03:00:00 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2022, 03:00:14 PM »
That's some guess, based on what?

I told you, that's absurd, I will get to where ever you are and then we can agree to the details but I first need a destination, please PM with your name and address.

JohnM

What is absurd is that you think I will play your pathetic little game. We are going to agree on the details before anything happens. Trough my lawyers, I will guarantee in writing that you will get $100.000 when you prove that Otto and I are the same person and you will guarantee to pay Otto and me $50.000 each when your claim is proven to be false. This is a "put your money where your mouth is" deal, so it's either done the proper way or you retract your idiotic claim.

What possible reason can you have for not even wanting to supply the contact details of your solicitor, if you truly believe you can collect $100.000 from me?

I've already explained to you that I don't believe for one second that you will instruct a solicitor to contact my lawyers, which is why I want to do it the other way around and document everything so that you won't get away with claiming that no contact was made.

please PM with your name and address.

You already know my name and my address is none of your business. I am not inviting you to stay with me. All we need is a meeting place, which can be arranged by the lawyers as part of the agreement.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2022, 03:05:51 PM »
Yeah, yeah!  ::)
I think we're probably more laughing at you than at our own remarks.
You sound quite irked though, Weidmann. Anyone would think you'd been caught doing something really pathetic and foolish on a forum by the way you're acting  :D

So you even PM yourself from these fake accounts too? This is bonkers!

Was it because you only thought of it after it came to light that you were using multiple accounts to back your arguments?

Ermm, yeah. That makes perfect sense. How would Mytton have used it as a diversion? A diversion from what?

Do I get the offer of $100,000 too?

If by a "typical 'Mytton' remark" you're referring to me stating that Mytton and I have barely interacted on this forum before then I can I just point out that telling the truth and alerting people to facts isn't exactly a unique trait possessed only by John Mytton, quite a few other people do that too so it's not exactly a killer blow.

And the purpose of doing this being?

What I do find interesting here is how you replied to everything else in my post but chose, not only to ignore, but completely delete the section I wrote about Otto Beck being the only other forum member who commented on the long winded and massively off topic thread we were both discussing a month or so back. The subject matter was so far removed from the original subject topic of reliable witnesses and each of our posts was of considerable length that even I was getting bored with the discussion.
However, Otto Beck seemed to take great interest in the subject and in reading the lengthy posts that weren't relevant or of interest to any other independent member of the forum and frequently posted comments backing up your side of the argument.
Strange that isn't it?

More "Mytton"-esq argumentative BS.

Btw, earlier you said;

Clearly the assassination of JFK was a subject that had interested me for several years and therefore I purposely searched online for some kind discussion board to join. That's how it works, Weidmann/Beck, you seek forums dedicated to subjects that you are interested or have prior knowledge about.

Isn't it just amazing to see just how you manage to predominantly talk about anything but the assassination. Go figure....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:13:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2022, 03:05:51 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2022, 03:20:31 PM »
What is absurd is that you think I will play your pathetic little game. We are going to agree on the details before anything happens. Trough my lawyers, I will guarantee in writing that you will get $100.000 when you prove that Otto and I are the same person and you will guarantee to pay Otto and me $50.000 each when your claim is proven to be false. This is a "put your money where your mouth is" deal, so it's either done the proper way or you retract your idiotic claim.

What possible reason can you have for not even wanting to supply the contact details of your solicitor, if you truly believe you can collect $100.000 from me?

I've already explained to you that I don't believe for one second that you will instruct a solicitor to contact my lawyers, which is why I want to do it the other way around and document everything so that you won't get away with claiming that no contact was made.

please PM with your name and address.

You already know my name and my address is none of your business. I am not inviting you to stay with me. All we need is a meeting place, which can be arranged by the lawyers as part of the agreement.

You did the same thing with the original Bill Brown Online debate where you escalated the "rules" until the whole concept was abandoned.

All we need is a meeting place

That's not very hospitable?

Anyway I'm tired of your Crap. Let's get down to the basics, you don't have $100,000, I doubt you even have 15 cents and to make a wager of such a large amount for something so easily manipulated can only spring from the mind of a child. Grow up!

JohnM