Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52565 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2022, 01:43:49 AM »
Advertisement
You're sweating bricks.

C'mon Marty, the more you fight, the more you expose.

You know full well that was the old Forum, but in the following post you are trying to take the pressure off yourself by accusing me of being Mark Connors.

Chalk and cheese, just like CT's, LNers all share a common philosophy but when patterns of behaviour break the status quo, then suspicions arise.

Go ahead and compare away and take special note of ALL the times where I directly supported Vincent Baxter and then cross reference these results with all the other members I directly supported and let's see where that gets us?

Yes, yes and yes!

JohnM

You know full well that was the old Forum, but in the following post you are trying to take the pressure off yourself by accusing me of being Mark Connors.

Amazing. I had completely forgotten about Connors, but it is very telling that you haven't.
I can only wonder what happened to Connors... He was only here for a short period and I haven't seen him for some time.
Oh, hang on... that fits perfectly the profile I described earlier.

Go ahead and compare away and take special note of ALL the times where I directly supported Vincent Baxter and then cross reference these results with all the other members I directly supported and let's see where that gets us?

A lot of talk but no denial. Very telling indeed.

Btw, I wasn't the only one who figured it out early on;

Vincent Baxter is obviously John Mytton.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 01:57:03 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2022, 01:43:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2022, 01:55:51 AM »

A lot of talk but no denial. Very telling indeed.

A lot of talk but no denial.

Huh? I gave you an open invitation "go ahead and compare away" all what you desire is in the public domain, what's stopping you?

Very telling indeed.

Yes, your recent posts are indeed quite telling.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2022, 01:57:35 AM »
Huh? I gave you an open invitation "go ahead and compare away" all what you desire is in the public domain, what's stopping you?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2022, 01:57:35 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2022, 02:38:41 AM »

JohnM

Quote from: Peter Goth on November 09, 2019, 03:59:46 PM

Peter Goth came and went in a short time and didn't even make 100 posts yet he formed a neato supporting friendship with guess who, wait for it,... "Martin Weidmann", as I keep saying, you can't make this up, Comedy Gold!

Peter Goth was quite obsessed with helping out poor Weidmann.

And again, Peter Goth is desperate to get that answer for Marty.

And Gothy Baby even bumped a Weidmann post maybe he thought he was posting for Weidmann.

And here's Peter Goth supporting Otto.

Thanks for the link Marty, any more?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2022, 02:57:07 AM »
Peter Goth came and went in a short time and didn't even make 100 posts yet he formed a neato supporting friendship with guess who, wait for it,... "Martin Weidmann", as I keep saying, you can't make this up, Comedy Gold!

Peter Goth was quite obsessed with helping out poor Weidmann.

And again, Peter Goth is desperate to get that answer for Marty.

And Gothy Baby even bumped a Weidmann post maybe he thought he was posting for Weidmann.

And here's Peter Goth supporting Otto.

Thanks for the link Marty, any more?

JohnM

The mere fact that you feel the need to defend yourself is telling all by itself. "Mytton" doth protest too much, methinks   :D

Now, let's see if you want to put your money where your mouth is....  I will pay you $100.000 when you prove Otto and I are the same person. But when Otto and I prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we are not, will you compensate us both with $50.000? It's either that or admit you are blowing hot air.... What's it going to be "Mytton"?

I can't wait watching "Mytton" running away from this one....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:07:03 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2022, 02:57:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2022, 03:20:17 AM »
The mere fact that you feel the need to defend yourself is telling all by itself. "Mytton" doth protest too much, methinks   :D

Now, let's see if you want to put your money where your mouth is....  I will pay you $100.000 when you prove Otto and I are the same person. But when Otto and I prove beyond a reasonable doubt that we are not, will you compensate us both with $50.000? It's either that or admit you are blowing hot air.... What's it going to be "Mytton"?

I can't wait watching "Mytton" running away from this one....

Ok you're on, I want both of you to fly to Sydney Australia with corresponding proof of identification and I will quite happily refund your flight money and pay you both fifty thousand dollars US each and if you fail to comply I will expect one hundred thousand dollars.

Forward me the name and details of your solicitor and let's get this actioned.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2022, 03:30:36 AM »
Ok you're on, I want both of you to fly to Sydney Australia with corresponding proof of identification and I will quite happily refund your flight money and pay you both fifty thousand dollars US each and if you fail to comply I will expect one hundred thousand dollars.

Forward me the name and details of your solicitor and let's get this actioned.

JohnM

Why would Otto and I fly to Sydney? The last time I was there you were a no show. Rather than having two people flying to a destination, why don't you just fly to the US? I'll even pay for your flight.

Or alternatively, just provide your solicitor's contact details to me in a pm and we'll sort it out from there. This is gonna be so much fun....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 03:34:42 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2022, 03:30:36 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2022, 03:54:01 AM »
“Mytton” is way too much of a coward to do that. It would necessitate exposing his real identity.