Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53770 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2022, 08:14:37 PM »
Advertisement
Who the hell do you think you are?

Still here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2022, 08:14:37 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2022, 08:23:11 PM »
Glad to be of service.
Now get your arse across to the "Brown/Weidmann Mini-Debate" thread.

#showtime

Or rather the "Brown v Weidmann/Beck/Collins (depending on which account he's using today) Mini-Debate" as it should be called now.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2022, 08:36:10 PM »
Or rather the "Brown v Weidmann/Beck/Collins (depending on which account he's using today) Mini-Debate" as it should be called now.

"Mytton" style gifs are always a dead give away, right John?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2022, 08:36:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2022, 12:16:05 AM »
Thumb1: Yes, a very familiar occurrence, and I did used to find it very odd that Otto always randomly jumped in to defend Weidmann.
After a strange post one day where one of them accused me of implying something about them that I'd actually implied about the other, I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person. Weidmann having created the Otto Beck account to back up his claims and help fight his corner.
Now I just have a good chuckle to myself whenever I see the Otto/Weidmann combination in full swing.

:D

Now who’s the conspiracy theorist?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2022, 12:17:47 AM »
I'd put Weidmann/Iacoletti (of 'Dancing Monkeys' fame) right up there in the 'get a room, already' department

Poor Chapman. He tries so hard to get attention.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2022, 12:17:47 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2022, 12:26:41 AM »
Why are you replying to these clowns?

I figured out some time ago that "Mytton" and Baxter are the same person. And it isn't the first time. Whenever "Mytton" disappears for a while some other character pops up, writes a stream of posts and disappears again when "Mytton" returns.

Nothing to worry about. It's circle the wagons time! That's all.

Btw. Baxter joined the forum in late 2019 and has only posted some 80 posts since, yet he seems to be very much aware about what is going on at the forum, between some members. His first post clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.

Why are you replying to these clowns?

Reply to yourself as if you are two people. Nice

I figured out some time ago that "Mytton" and Baxter are the same person.

Next tact, take the pressure off and make an identical claim with the nearest Lner you can find.

And it isn't the first time.

Yeah, after Bill and I caught out Roger Collins, he said Bill and I were the same person, lightning strikes twice.

Whenever "Mytton" disappears for a while some other character pops up, writes a stream of posts and disappears again when "Mytton" returns.

That achieves absolutely nothing?, but having two members here simultaneously supporting each other, now that's an entirely different situation. Muhahaha!

Btw. Baxter joined the forum in late 2019 and has only posted some 80 posts since, yet he seems to be very much aware about what is going on at the forum, between some members. His first post clearly illustrates that he wasn't a newcomer to the subject when he joined.

Paranoia hits a new low, this is a public Forum and besides members with multiple aliases there is no secret what goes on here. Baxter's first post contains nothing ground breaking, if I was allowed to join the ED Forum my first post would clearly indicate I was not a newcomer, how is that evidence?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2022, 12:51:15 AM »
Reply to yourself as if you are two people. Nice

Next tact, take the pressure off and make an identical claim with the nearest Lner you can find.

Yeah, after Bill and I caught out Roger Collins, he said Bill and I were the same person, lightning strikes twice.

That achieves absolutely nothing?, but having two members here simultaneously supporting each other, now that's an entirely different situation. Muhahaha!

Paranoia hits a new low, this is a public Forum and besides members with multiple aliases there is no secret what goes on here. Baxter's first post contains nothing ground breaking, if I was allowed to join the ED Forum my first post would clearly indicate I was not a newcomer, how is that evidence?

JohnM

What pressure? You are blowing hot air and you know it. And this Baxter thing is nothing new. I figured that out some time ago.   Unlike you, though, I merely found it pathetically funny and sad at the same time.

Why don't you just show that rather than just claiming it? You do know you've got zero credibility, right?

Says one of several LNs who do nothing else but supporting eachother. Go figure....

Care to compare your posting record with that of Baxter?

Paranoia? As in Roger Collins (who is not even a member) is Martin Weidmann who in turn is Otto Beck and so on?

Baxter's first post contains nothing ground breaking, if I was allowed to join the ED Forum my first post would clearly indicate I was not a newcomer, how is that evidence?

Who needs evidence? You have been claiming falsely that I am Roger Collins and have never presented a shred of evidence for it other than your pathetic opinion. But a far better question to ask is; why aren't you allowed to join the ED Forum? Could it be they've got your number over there?

Another good question would be; why are you desperately defending Baxter who rarely posts on this forum?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 01:53:07 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2022, 12:51:15 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2022, 01:34:17 AM »

What pressure? You are blowing hot air and you know it.

Stop lying. I never said anything of the kind, so prove me wrong.

Says one of several LNs who do nothing else but supporting eachother. Go figure....

Paranoia? As in Roger Collins (who is not even a member) is Martin Weidmann who in turn is Otto Beck and so on?

Baxter's first post contains nothing ground breaking, if I was allowed to join the ED Forum my first post would clearly indicate I was not a newcomer, how is that evidence?

Who needs evidence? You have been claiming falsely that I am Roger Collins and have never presented a shred of evidence for it other than your pathetic opinion. But a far better question to ask is; why aren't you allowed to join the ED Forum? Could it be they've got your number over there?

What pressure?

You're sweating bricks.

You are blowing hot air and you know it.

C'mon Marty, the more you fight, the more you expose.

Stop lying. I never said anything of the kind, so prove me wrong.

You know full well that was the old Forum, but in the following post you are trying to take the pressure off yourself by accusing me of being Mark Connors.

And that "Mark Connors", wasn't/isn't that you? If memory serves, he never joined in any kind of discussion and only popped up once in a while to post an attack on non-LN member only to disappear as quickly as he appeared.

Chalk and cheese, just like CT's, LNers all share a common philosophy but when patterns of behaviour break the status quo, then suspicions arise.

Go ahead and compare away and take special note of ALL the times where I directly supported Vincent Baxter and then cross reference these results with all the other members I directly supported and let's see where that gets us?

Yes, yes and yes!

But a far better question to ask is; why aren't you allowed to join the ED Forum? Could it be they've got your number over there?

JohnM