Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53768 times)

Online John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2022, 12:53:47 PM »
Advertisement
The only pulp around here is inside your own head.

Let's have some more fun coming out of Virginia's testimony:

(Three minutes of silence.)
Mr. BELIN. Now, Mrs. Davis, you may not be able to remember just what exactly the time sequence was. You have been sitting here about 3 minutes, and if you don't remember what the time sequence was, why I would like to have you so state. But if you do remember---or do you want more time to think about it?

Mrs. DAVIS. Well, the best I can remember, it was before that we saw the boy cut across the yard that we called the police, the best that I can remember.

What a sly dog, you start off your quoted testimony with (Three minutes of silence.) as if that was somehow "fun" but you deliberately left out the part immediately preceding where Belin asks her to sit for about 30 seconds and Virginia who isn't a clock just took a little longer to recall the exact events, which were a little out of order. BFD!

Mr. BELIN. I want to be certain that we get this time sequence correct as to when you saw the man with the gun and when the police were called, so I am just going to ask you to sit for about 30 seconds and Just think as to just what did happen, and then just tell the court reporter in your own words just what did happen there.
(Three minutes of silence.)

It's an endless list of stupidity, what harebrained conspiracy theory will you cook up next and make this sure this one is at least half way plausible because your batting average lately is pathetic, just saying! LOL!

Btw Virginia, just happened to live a couple of houses away from an unexpected murder and her somewhat expected failure to accurately recall the precise order of events has zero effect on Oswald's guilt.

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 01:19:15 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2022, 12:53:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2022, 11:19:34 PM »
More nonsense.

I've seen you admit that Marina was shown a jacket.

I have no first hand knowledge of what they showed her.  They showed the blue jacket to Benavides.  Why?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2022, 11:21:19 PM »
The first day affidavit's are very similar, are you suggesting that they couldn't get their stories straight?
Btw both women Positively Identified Lee Harvey Oswald as the man they saw! Thumb1:

Unfair, biased lineups are unreliable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2022, 11:21:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2022, 11:21:57 PM »
In '63, Whaley described what his infamous passenger was wearing and he made no mention of any jacket.  He even described, in detail, Oswald's shirt.

Take it or leave it, them's the facts.

Who knows why Whaley described one thing in '63 and then something different in his testimony in '64, but at least now you'll hopefully stop stating as a fact that Oswald was wearing two jackets in the cab.

Lose your pissy attitude and read the FBI reports.

FBI reports are secondhand information.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2022, 11:26:57 PM »
Does characterizing the jacket found as white preclude it from being the one placed in evidence or not?  Walt has suggested that because the jacket was described as "white" it cannot be the same one in evidence,  Do you agree or not?  In my opinion, that jacket could be reasonably described as white, gray, or even tan depending on the light or shade.

Regardless of what color you call it, what is this jacket evidence of, exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2022, 11:26:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2022, 11:30:45 PM »
Btw if there was any collusion and a possible conspiracy, or whatever paranoid delusion you're having today, with the Davis girls then surely wouldn't they have all the important details be exactly the same, the fact that there is so many consistencies in their stories but with small expected discrepancies speaks highly of their authenticity.

"important details".  LOL.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2022, 11:36:30 PM »
Saint Lee of the Oswalds.

When they resort to this kind of rhetoric, well, you know they've lost the argument.  They know it, too... or they wouldn't make such lame comments.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2022, 11:36:30 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2022, 11:39:33 PM »
I have no first hand knowledge of what they showed her.  They showed the blue jacket to Benavides.  Why?

This doesn't change the fact that you've already admitted that Marina was shown a jacket.  C'mon.  Own it.  You can do it.