Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 53761 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2022, 02:20:12 AM »
Advertisement

Mr. BALL - On that day you did notice one article of clothing, that is, he had a jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What color was the jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

Frazier says "I didn't pay much attention to the package".

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2022, 02:20:12 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2022, 02:31:18 AM »
Mr. BALL - On that day you did notice one article of clothing, that is, he had a jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What color was the jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

Total dishonesty by Mytton, as per usual. We know from the evidence that Oswald only had two jackets. When Frazier was shown CE 163 he said;

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.

That only leaves CE 162, which is the grey jacket. So, regardless of the less than perfect description by Frazier the grey jacket must be the one Oswald was wearing to Irving on Thursday evening and Marina confirmed it;

Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember anything else he was wearing at that time?
Mrs. OSWALD. It seems he had that jacket, also.
Mr. RANKIN. Exhibit 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

Frazier says "I didn't pay much attention to the package".

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

JohnM

And Earlene Roberts said she was paying more attention to the TV   :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2022, 05:25:58 AM »
Total dishonesty by Mytton, as per usual. We know from the evidence that Oswald only had two jackets. When Frazier was shown CE 163 he said;

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.

That only leaves CE 162, which is the grey jacket. So, regardless of the less than perfect description by Frazier the grey jacket must be the one Oswald was wearing to Irving on Thursday evening and Marina confirmed it;

Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember anything else he was wearing at that time?
Mr. RANKIN. Exhibit 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.

And Earlene Roberts said she was paying more attention to the TV   :D

Total dishonesty by Mytton, as per usual.

Far out, all I did was quote what Frazier said and you go totally ballistic.

We know from the evidence that Oswald only had two jackets.

Do you mean evidence from Marina?

I don't have to call Marina a liar. She confirmed herself that she had lied to investigators. That should have been a red flag, but somehow it wasn't. They probably needed her testimony too desperately to care.

That only leaves CE 162, which is the grey jacket.

No, Frazier said he saw Oswald wear a different grey jacket on more than one occasion and who knows how many jackets Oswald had acquired since moving away from Marina? There's a BIG difference between a woolen jacket and CE162.
Btw Marina does say it "seems" to be the same jacket, as obviously she had no special reason to pay attention whereas when Oswald killed Tippit the eyewitnesses had a very important reason to pay attention and the eyewitnesses at or close to the crime scene positively identified Oswald wearing a jacket while holding a revolver.

Mr. FRAZIER - To be frank with you, I didn't notice that much about the jacket, but I had seen him wear that gray woolen jacket before.

And Earlene Roberts said she was paying more attention to the TV

That's a great analogy, Frazier remembered Oswald putting the Bag on the back seat of the car and btw Oswald told Fritz that he kept it on his lap. Frazier also remembered Oswald having the bag in his cupped hand and told the London Trial that the bag could have been out in front. Jerry Organ made a great graphic showing how Oswald possibly held the rifle.
So, like Frazier, Roberts didn't pay attention to minor details but seeing Oswald in different clothing and zipping up the jacket was an imprintable memory.

Besides Oswald's jacket was filmed at the Parking lot near to where Tippit was killed and shown on WFAATV later that day. Case Closed.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2022, 05:25:58 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2022, 06:06:44 AM »
It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to sort out what happened.

No, it takes somebody who likes to make up stories and pretend that they are facts.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2022, 06:08:02 AM »
Huh? Marina is looking right at the piece of clothing and says it's Oswald's,

She thought they were showing her an old shirt.  Or maybe they were.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2022, 06:08:02 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2022, 06:12:28 AM »
That's a great analogy, Frazier remembered Oswald putting the Bag on the back seat of the car and btw Oswald told Fritz that he kept it on his lap. Frazier also remembered Oswald having the bag in his cupped hand and told the London Trial that the bag could have been out in front. Jerry Organ made a great graphic showing how Oswald possibly held the rifle.

"could have been"
"possibly held"

LOL.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2022, 07:31:38 AM »
She thought they were showing her an old shirt.  Or maybe they were.

Maybe her Engrish not so good?

Or maybe they were.

Oh yeah, "they" had power to show her something else but forgot to edit her testimony? Silly Conspirators!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2022, 07:31:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2022, 07:35:27 AM »