Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 45839 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2020, 04:05:01 PM »
Advertisement
I would say that poor Mr. Baxter was just handed a taste of Warren Commission Derangement Syndrome. There's no known cure. :P

Actually Mr Baxter is suffering from Warren Commission Derangement Syndrome and needs a dose of the actual facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2020, 04:05:01 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2020, 11:43:54 PM »
Oswald didn't duck into the shop, but notably, did enter the foyer (or whatever they call it) which effectively got him off the sidewalk. Brewer said he thinks he saw him in his store in the past apparently; maybe you confused that part.

Yes, maybe Lee was just nervously looking for some new shoes for Junie.

--  MWT   ;)

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2020, 12:49:27 AM »

--  MWT   ;)

Who said he was nervous?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2020, 12:49:27 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2020, 01:01:42 AM »
Who said he was nervous?

That evil, evil, evil Deep State agent, Brewer, for one, and at least one person in the sparsely-filled theater who said he was a-switchin' seats like crazy and sittin' next to people he evidently didn't know, as though he was a-tryin' to "blend in" and look innocent an' everythang.

D'oh

But I suppose it could be argued he was just tryin' to find his evil, evil, evil Deep State handler who was, unbeknownst to Lee "The Pawn" Oswald, was a-settin' him up to be the patsy for the assassination!

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

PS  And earlier, didn't the cabdriver say Oswald had told him to let him out a block or two past his residence, as though he was checkin' it out so see if the police wuz there yet?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:39:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2020, 01:06:24 AM »
I think I read that there has been something like 80+ assassins, 40+ groups or organisations and two to three hundred people accused of being responsible or involved in the assassination over the the years and yet not one of those have produced real credible or reliable evidence. Where as Oswald, this poor innocent man, has so many points against him.

"Former Los Angeles District Attorney Vincent Bugliosi estimated that a total of 42 groups, 82 assassins, and 214 people had been accused in various Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories"
-Wikipedia

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2020, 01:06:24 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2020, 01:12:03 AM »

--  MWT   ;)

You missed my point.
See if you can figure it out.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2020, 01:13:12 AM »
"Former Los Angeles District Attorney Vincent Bugliosi estimated that a total of 42 groups, 82 assassins, and 214 people had been accused in various Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories"
-Wikipedia

And who ultimately benefited from all those tinfoil hat conspiracy theories that were promulgated over the years by the likes of Mark "Paid By The KGB To Debunk The Warren Report" Lane, and Oliver "I Like Putin And My Son Works For RT" Stone?

Answer: The fascistic mafia organization known as the KGB, because those conspiracy theories dumbed-down and made paranoiac our society in general, and paved the way for said organization (now oh-so-politely known as the FSB and the SVR) to install KGB-boy Vladimir Putin's useful idiot, Donald Trump, as our "anti-Deep State"/pro-Russia president.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:21:02 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2020, 01:13:12 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2020, 01:22:41 AM »
You missed my point.
See if you can figure it out.

Chapman,

What makes you think I was addressing you in particular?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Brewer thought maybe he'd seen Oswald nervously hanging around that shoe store at least once before?

Hmm

Probably to meet with his evil, evil, evil Deep State handler whom poor old Lee thought was a pro-Castro (or an anti-Castro) agent, or somesuch thing.

Either that, or he'd been lookin' for new shoes for Junie for quite some time, you know ... maybe doin' a little "comparison shopping"!

LOL
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 01:30:46 AM by Thomas Graves »