JFK Assassination Forum

General Discussion & Debate => General Discussion & Debate => Topic started by: Bill Chapman on April 10, 2019, 06:18:03 AM

Title: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 10, 2019, 06:18:03 AM
Oswald was playing with a chattering teeth toy.
It's what boys do.

That's the real reason he didn't want Marina to see what he was doing.

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 10, 2019, 02:06:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oswald was playing with a chattering teeth toy.
It's what boys do.

That's the real reason he didn't want Marina to see what he was doing.

What gave you the idea that he didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Jerry Freeman on April 10, 2019, 02:36:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oswald was playing with a chattering teeth toy.
It's what boys do. That's the real reason he didn't want Marina to see what he was doing.
video .. ? Last Edit: Today at 01:18:46 AM by Bill Chapman ? 
  After taking a whole hour to re-edit that twaddle..I would suggest avoiding mind altering substances from now on.

 

 
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Walt Cakebread on April 10, 2019, 02:41:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What gave you the idea that he didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing?

How do we know that the whole story isn't something that Marina embroidered to please the interrogators who were threatening her if she didn't cooperate? ...

The story simply reeks of fabrication....because if Lee was sitting in a dark room as Marina  claimed.... it's highly unlikely that he would have been attempting to practice firing a rifle......    That story ranks right up there with Marina offering the explanation that she pushed the shutter button twice when she took the BY photo and created TWO photos without advancing the film....
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 10, 2019, 07:54:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  After taking a whole hour to re-edit that twaddle..I would suggest avoiding mind altering substances from now on.

Some people have knee-jerk responses and never edit themselves
'That's what boys do' didn't come to me first time through

I might have been reading other posts for much of that hour

You're showing an alarming creepy interest in everything I do and say.
Nothing but venom from you. Shall I alert Homeland Security?

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 10, 2019, 08:41:14 PM
Bump for Chapman.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What gave you the idea that he didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Jerry Freeman on April 10, 2019, 09:05:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some people have knee-jerk responses and never edit themselves 'That's what boys do' didn't come to me first time through
 I might have been reading other posts for much of that hour. You're showing an alarming creepy interest in everything I do and say. Nothing but venom from you. Shall I alert Homeland Security? ? Last Edit: Today at 02:17:02 PM by Bill Chapman ?
See..I fixed it for you. Saving 60% web space.  After another 25 minutes of editing you still didn't get it right. I don't care what you do. I am non-venomous. No need for alarm. There is no homeland security.
   
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 11, 2019, 01:35:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See..I fixed it for you. Saving 60% web space.  After another 25 minutes of editing you still didn't get it right. I don't care what you do. I am non-venomous. No need for alarm. There is no homeland security.

Didn't get what right? My 'chattering teeth' was a spoof, in response to you lot not offering an alternative. Feel free to suggest what Oswald could have been doing in order to cause Marina to think the noise being a rifle being handled.

Do not misrepresent my layouts. Not leaving a break between paragraphs (as you have done in your 'fix') is an old newspaper necessity due to space limitations. Such space limitations are generally not a necessity online.

You say you don't care what I do, yet here you are.
Are you Weidmann's [AKA 'Lord Haughty the Condescender'] doppelg?nger, by any chance?

Go ahead and cherrypick the editing time while ignoring my editing practices. You saying you don't care about that aspect speaks volumes about how you treat other information inconvenient to your agenda.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 11, 2019, 01:58:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What gave you the idea that he didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing?

Revisit Marina's testimony re scolding Oswald about the rifle (Nixon etc) and see if you can think like an investigator for once.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 11, 2019, 05:21:50 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revisit Marina's testimony re scolding Oswald about the rifle (Nixon etc) and see if you can think like an investigator for once.

Why don?t you just answer the question?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 13, 2019, 04:21:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why don?t you just answer the question?

I did
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 14, 2019, 04:16:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I did

No you didn?t. I asked you what gave you the idea that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch and your ?answer? was to tell me to revisit her testimony. Where in her testimony does she say anything like this?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 15, 2019, 04:19:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No you didn?t. I asked you what gave you the idea that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch and your ?answer? was to tell me to revisit her testimony. Where in her testimony does she say anything like this?

Mr. RANKIN: When he promised you that he would not do anything like that again, did you then believe him?
Mrs. OSWALD: I did not quite believe him inasmuch as the rifle remained in the house

Hint: Key word 'promise'
Obviously he wouldn't want to give her the idea that he was planning to shoot at somebody again
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 15, 2019, 04:40:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr. RANKIN: When he promised you that he would not do anything like that again, did you then believe him?
Mrs. OSWALD: I did not quite believe him inasmuch as the rifle remained in the house

Hint: Key word 'promise'
Obviously he wouldn't want to give her the idea that he was planning to shoot at somebody again

So no evidence then for your claim that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch in New Orleans?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 16, 2019, 08:17:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So no evidence then for your claim that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch in New Orleans?

Didn't want to get locked in the bathroom again over gun issues
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 16, 2019, 01:46:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't want to get locked in the bathroom again over gun issues

I?ll take that as a ?yes?.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Steve M. Galbraith on April 16, 2019, 07:37:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revisit Marina's testimony re scolding Oswald about the rifle (Nixon etc) and see if you can think like an investigator for once.
This account is from Priscilla McMillan's "Marina and Lee."

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/94HXx6J_hpzXyZkeiKzmwZuHyCUtPqAtvRfVfPV5rmHJtIZDo-QsVvHNxX7E7aB7Kz-upOsuWaUZxE5KKbgT98DH3IqUjOWW2aEOlsJdlUiu-7_-OjZL5ZVHEiK_G7u4Vt1wQiYRmmCGVwB0cTW_q-t-H0Rz9er3v3QS8RvIhr387-LV1LZ1vGGUeCDY50i48LpN1s-m7RsWFh0xL3xhSsc5OGOIWI6EAQiQQxU1YR105j5WJ599whzfQM_Ain741-DL48RmBWF5rplWPDe0_g02Qhopie54FSECFDk3IYwu1lf_-M89pIAa2xkxPDo3jfnv6P5q-PqAF_8pr8rlN7pK_KSXgE3YNtTPDeJtMw3WTr7p1YPFqcMbD7XaxSo23Lc8kuXfDqrM9PN1efORVuyu2HXyz8X_8GWpscC8id0GLPEEf0pDhr0E5GB4Tn6qs3hv1Mj-XhLDSqzV3yqv3O2bN7KWUWes7Yo09UOMZds0FhfWQKgNRq9RyVQ4oUbSNX5cZWENTUqCEFUCI6dROWTqb6PDtZEKeKwtoHUrvx2dv5cXjyvz2W0M5FuqQ0LEwNURvqLWcXX7d5aZdYAtv0J8ulQAsbxgLj9mmeBary Kampz-6xWqlHQlAnPKEsmzYdc468TcM64dRqMPtxM8T79huDLWblIxhcYnk=w350-h780-no)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Steve M. Galbraith on April 16, 2019, 07:39:49 PM
And this footnote on the same matter:
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SyI9mP2cJy5WH-n-oz_jGNdbEX7RS-0e3ieXRf0uEXXQhWY3gkoWwH-WgE-rNpKToNVfKxCPefj_iOwtV_OVhiarBxkiZvsMD3sO2NRxR9B5zN-ImlmsUA6rtvMKrQDNlgcTL8qtLasOfGB7agB2DZnpSeZga_olnmmCMQ7aR1hznFFoQdJiImKSuqse8KIC0iT6wWYPNW0IGW-2ulYSRzLMCqYmKhi-M7ieZy_MUS00iI6ljpd1IUbL1S3NzKKRZf7EQAeOF9Bary Kamp_J7LlCzwejWQ79580SynrsagzdMuDiQMWeRrtoBZUjMXoc7ausv2vnuyWuoPyY97_7KbuibxWSwfszwImCqU5BwwnpKBBGGTNvm8HzF8Tmrouqze4ZmOgdMQIHLnX5pSCoUcOlpjwy1I2Nr5dFd6KTpsiJ2D4Z76_5aHD1pVusL-02VKrQICC_1zudxFZFz_9vxNgVli3702vCywsrwmsDWKi6yBVQBAu5kOoJsivE0UTNh9f9HoUw7oYq6Vr8gBA7GVF7gWLLzBRx22PBgrU0ZShxLBqEDPrhgd32uzxOWcCRFTV8Npccuy9TDnYVSZPQDpPxAW50wCIgkWYQJZUX8B-51K1JzXwij8JeqEasv89KM7QgYwFCBUjV2ggas1r-LFocf9WDoSuam02Zw=w300-h610-no)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 16, 2019, 10:31:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I?ll take that as a ?yes?.

Tell us why Marina wouldn't let him out of the bathroom
Key word 'why'. There's my evidence, Clouseau

Tell us how you complete a jigsaw puzzle by using only one piece
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 16, 2019, 11:19:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tell us why Marina wouldn't let him out of the bathroom

Why are you changing the subject?  You claimed that Lee didn't want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch in New Orleans?  What in the world does that have to do with Marina supposedly not letting Lee out of the bathroom in Dallas?

Quote
Key word 'why'. There's my evidence, Clouseau

No, that would be a question, Bozo.

Quote
Tell us how you complete a jigsaw puzzle by using only one piece

I don't.  Do you?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 17, 2019, 06:10:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Why are you changing the subject?  You claimed that Lee didn't want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch in New Orleans?  What in the world does that have to do with Marina supposedly not letting Lee out of the bathroom in Dallas?
>>> OMG, You really don't know the issue Marina had with Oswald's guns, do you...

No, that would be a question, Bozo.
>>> Sez DevilBoyJohnnyTheCrazedFanatic

I don't.  Do you?
>> That's what you're doing, not connecting the rest of the story. There's a reason why Oswald would be hiding in the dark. The clues are in ThePooperAffair.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 17, 2019, 06:16:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why are you changing the subject?  You claimed that Lee didn't want Marina to see what he was doing on the porch in New Orleans?  What in the world does that have to do with Marina supposedly not letting Lee out of the bathroom in Dallas?
>>> OMG, You really don't know the issue Marina had with Oswald's guns, do you...

Try to focus, Bill. What makes you think that Oswald didn?t want Marina to know what he was doing on the porch? Are you just speculating? Did Marina ever say anything that would indicate this?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 17, 2019, 06:25:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Try to focus, Bill. What makes you think that Oswald didn?t want Marina to know what he was doing on the porch? Are you just speculating? Did Marina ever say anything that would indicate this?

You need to focus on the issues Marina had with Oswald's guns
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 17, 2019, 12:41:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You need to focus on the issues Marina had with Oswald's guns

Why? Because you just don?t want to try to justify yet another one of your false claims?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 18, 2019, 08:02:11 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This account is from Priscilla McMillan's "Marina and Lee."

(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/94HXx6J_hpzXyZkeiKzmwZuHyCUtPqAtvRfVfPV5rmHJtIZDo-QsVvHNxX7E7aB7Kz-upOsuWaUZxE5KKbgT98DH3IqUjOWW2aEOlsJdlUiu-7_-OjZL5ZVHEiK_G7u4Vt1wQiYRmmCGVwB0cTW_q-t-H0Rz9er3v3QS8RvIhr387-LV1LZ1vGGUeCDY50i48LpN1s-m7RsWFh0xL3xhSsc5OGOIWI6EAQiQQxU1YR105j5WJ599whzfQM_Ain741-DL48RmBWF5rplWPDe0_g02Qhopie54FSECFDk3IYwu1lf_-M89pIAa2xkxPDo3jfnv6P5q-PqAF_8pr8rlN7pK_KSXgE3YNtTPDeJtMw3WTr7p1YPFqcMbD7XaxSo23Lc8kuXfDqrM9PN1efORVuyu2HXyz8X_8GWpscC8id0GLPEEf0pDhr0E5GB4Tn6qs3hv1Mj-XhLDSqzV3yqv3O2bN7KWUWes7Yo09UOMZds0FhfWQKgNRq9RyVQ4oUbSNX5cZWENTUqCEFUCI6dROWTqb6PDtZEKeKwtoHUrvx2dv5cXjyvz2W0M5FuqQ0LEwNURvqLWcXX7d5aZdYAtv0J8ulQAsbxgLj9mmeBary Kampz-6xWqlHQlAnPKEsmzYdc468TcM64dRqMPtxM8T79huDLWblIxhcYnk=w350-h780-no)

Thanks, Steve... but the link doesn't work in Safari; either on my iPad or in MacOS
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 18, 2019, 08:09:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why? Because you just don?t want to try to justify yet another one of your false claims?

What false claims?
Is this a court of law or a discussion forum?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 18, 2019, 08:17:28 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What false claims?

(https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oswald was playing with a chattering teeth toy.
It's what boys do.

That's the real reason he didn't want Marina to see what he was doing.

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 20, 2019, 01:02:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/apple/198/white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png)

OMG

Wow! Obviously meant as tongue-in-cheek..
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 20, 2019, 05:22:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG

Wow! Obviously meant as tongue-in-cheek..

The chattering teeth was, yes. The bit about the ?real reason? implies that you were stating Oswald not wanting Marina to see what he was doing as if it were a factual statement. You?re backpedaling.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 20, 2019, 07:54:16 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The chattering teeth was, yes. The bit about the ?real reason? implies that you were stating Oswald not wanting Marina to see what he was doing as if it were a factual statement. You?re backpedaling.

The 'real reason' is clearly a part of the tongue-in-cheek nature of the OP.

And you stubbornly remain incurious about any investigating for cause, an arguably persuasive cause... and in plain sight.

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 20, 2019, 02:16:38 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 'real reason' is clearly a part of the tongue-in-cheek nature of the OP.

Yes, but ?the real reason? said sarcastically connotes  that there was an actual reason that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing. Which implies that you were claiming that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing.

Quote
And you stubbornly remain incurious about any investigating for cause, an arguably persuasive cause... and in plain sight.

Cause for what?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 20, 2019, 06:14:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, but ?the real reason? said sarcastically connotes  that there was an actual reason that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing. Which implies that you were claiming that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing.

Cause for what?

See post #16
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 21, 2019, 01:08:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
See post #16

Steve Galbraith?s bad link?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Zeon Mason on April 21, 2019, 03:31:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=56VeAIucBW0

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 21, 2019, 03:32:49 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve Galbraith?s bad link?

No
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Jerry Freeman on April 27, 2019, 09:52:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Revisit Marina's testimony re scolding Oswald about the rifle (Nixon etc) and see if you can think like an investigator for once.  ? Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 10:07:19 PM by Bill Chapman ?
Hint...there is a preview button. That way you can edit before you post(https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/hat.gif)
  Now there are two fairy tales...1) Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and 2) Marina Oswald and the 7 Commissioners. The first fairy tale is actually more believable.
 
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 28, 2019, 08:43:48 AM
'Marina and Lee'
Priscilla Johnson McMillan

(https://i.postimg.cc/QN6jBtpf/Screen-Shot-2019-04-28-at-3-36-55-AM.png)

[EXCERPTS]
One evening during the last week of August, she and June went for a stroll. Arriving home about twilight, they found Lee on the porch perched one one knee, pointing his rifle toward the street. It was the first time she had seen him with his rifle in months?and she was horrified.

   ?What are you doing?? she asked.
    ?Get the heck out of here, he said. ?Don?t talk to me. Get on about your own affairs.?

A few evenings later she again found him on the porch with his rifle.

    ?Playing with your gun again, are you? she said, sarcastically.   
    ?Fidel Castro needs defenders,? Lee said. ?I?m going to join his army of volunteers. I?m going to be a revolutionary.?

     
    After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three times a week, maybe more often, until th middle of September. Often she saw him clean the rifle, but this did not worry her because she knew that hw had not taken it out of the house to practice. ?So it?s Cuba this time. If he?s got to use his gun.? she thought to herself, ?let him take it to his Cuba. They?re always shooting down there anyway. Just so he doesn?t use it here.? But just in case, she exacted a promise from him that he would not use the rifle against anybody in the United States. ?Ya ne budu???I won?t??he promised her in a quiet voice. Marina felt reassured [4]

4. Footnote
"Many questions have been raised about Oswald?s dry-firing in New Orleans, since it was the only time between the attempt on Walker in April and the shooting of Kennedy in November that he is known to have handled his rifle. One question is whether he pulled the trigger rapidly at high speed. Marina believes the answer is no. She recalls a considerable interval between clicking sounds. Another question is whether he took the metal barrel and wooden stock apart when he cleaned the rifle. Marina does not remember. She remembers that he oiled and polished the rifle often and put it back in the closet, but she so disliked the sight of it that she watched as little as she could. Another question is whether he had a bench or some other sturdy rest to which he could clamp the rile as he sighted it. Again, the answer is no. Marina remembers the porch as unfurnished. She thinks there was nothing on which he could have rested the gun. It might be added that, so far as is known, Oswald was then practicing to fight for Castro, not preparing for a particular murder." ---PJM


A ginormous, enormous, tremendous, humongous, colossal, monumental, whopping, gigantic, considerable, vast, sizeable, astronomic, epic, jumbo, mammoth, massive, monster, prodigious, mega, behemoth, Bunyanesque shoutout goes from the three of us (me, myself and I) to Steve Galbraith for his kind assistance.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Walt Cakebread on April 28, 2019, 04:34:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
'Marina and Lee'
Priscilla Johnson McMillan

(https://i.postimg.cc/QN6jBtpf/Screen-Shot-2019-04-28-at-3-36-55-AM.png)

[EXCERPTS]
One evening during the last week of August, she and June went for a stroll. Arriving home about twilight, they found Lee on the porch perched one one knee, pointing his rifle toward the street. It was the first time she had seen him with his rifle in months?and she was horrified.

   ?What are you doing?? she asked.
    ?Get the heck out of here, he said. ?Don?t talk to me. Get on about your own affairs.?

A few evenings later she again found him on the porch with his rifle.

    ?Playing with your gun again, are you? she said, sarcastically.   
    ?Fidel Castro needs defenders,? Lee said. ?I?m going to join his army of volunteers. I?m going to be a revolutionary.?

     
    After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three times a week, maybe more often, until th middle of September. Often she saw him clean the rifle, but this did not worry her because she knew that hw had not taken it out of the house to practice. ?So it?s Cuba this time. If he?s got to use his gun.? she thought to herself, ?let him take it to his Cuba. They?re always shooting down there anyway. Just so he doesn?t use it here.? But just in case, she exacted a promise from him that he would not use the rifle against anybody in the United States. ?Ya ne budu???I won?t??he promised her in a quiet voice. Marina felt reassured [4]

4. Footnote
"Many questions have been raised about Oswald?s dry-firing in New Orleans, since it was the only time between the attempt on Walker in April and the shooting of Kennedy in November that he is known to have handled his rifle. One question is whether he pulled the trigger rapidly at high speed. Marina believes the answer is no. She recalls a considerable interval between clicking sounds. Another question is whether he took the metal barrel and wooden stock apart when he cleaned the rifle. Marina does not remember. She remembers that he oiled and polished the rifle often and put it back in the closet, but she so disliked the sight of it that she watched as little as she could. Another question is whether he had a bench or some other sturdy rest to which he could clamp the rile as he sighted it. Again, the answer is no. Marina remembers the porch as unfurnished. She thinks there was nothing on which he could have rested the gun. It might be added that, so far as is known, Oswald was then practicing to fight for Castro, not preparing for a particular murder." ---PJM


A ginormous, enormous, tremendous, humongous, colossal, monumental, whopping, gigantic, considerable, vast, sizeable, astronomic, epic, jumbo, mammoth, massive, monster, prodigious, mega, behemoth, Bunyanesque shoutout goes from the three of us (me, myself and I) to Steve Galbraith for his kind assistance.

  ?What are you doing?? she asked.
    ?Get the heck out of here, he said. ?Don?t talk to me. Get on about your own affairs.?

A few evenings later she again found him on the porch with his rifle.

    ?Playing with your gun again, are you? she said, sarcastically.   
    ?Fidel Castro needs defenders,? Lee said. ?I?m going to join his army of volunteers. I?m going to be a revolutionary.?


OMG!.....Who would be stupid enough to believe this nonsense?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 29, 2019, 03:48:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG!.....Who would be stupid enough to believe this nonsense?

Nonsense or not, it doesn?t support Chapman?s claim that Lee was ?practicing? with a rifle or his claim that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 29, 2019, 07:00:21 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nonsense or not, it doesn?t support Chapman?s claim that Lee was ?practicing? with a rifle or his claim that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing.

Where did I claim Oswald was "practicing" with the rifle. Marina was the one claiming that.
You're attempting to exclude my 'real reason' from the chattering teeth.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 29, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where did I claim Oswald was "practicing" with the rifle. Marina was the one claiming that.

When did Marina ever claim that? Not anywhere in your lengthy McMillan cut-and-paste.

Quote
You're attempting to exclude my 'real reason' from the chattering teeth.

You?re attempting to backpedal on a false claim.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 29, 2019, 07:04:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When did Marina ever claim that? Not anywhere in your lengthy McMillan cut-and-paste.

You?re attempting to backpedal on a false claim.

Did she hear clicking or not? If not the rifle, what else?

That Oswald would be afraid of Marina seeing him handling/practicing/working the bolt action rifle is a part of the sarcasm meant in the OP.

That should be abundantly clear. Except to you crazed 'protect-Oswald-at-all-costs' fanatics hereabouts. After all, Oswald (AKA Dirty Harvey) can't be seen as anything but a 'he-man' superhero in CT lore, now can he John. No, not a guy who slept in the same bed and was bathed by his mommy well beyond the normal 'best-before' date for such activities.

However, there is good cause to suspect that Oswald would be reluctant to get-into-it again over the rifle with Marina, as amply demonstrated in my Macmillan cut & paste*

*@Newbies: You're welcome, in advance.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on April 29, 2019, 07:28:16 PM
@Duncan

Re donation page design acceptance  Thumb1:
And good move in placing the  Thumb1: explanation up top

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on April 29, 2019, 10:22:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she hear clicking or not? If not the rifle, what else?

You either have evidence that he practiced with the rifle or you do not. Marina didn?t know what the clicking was. What makes you know better?

Quote
That Oswald would be afraid of Marina seeing him handling/practicing/working the bolt action rifle is a part of the sarcasm meant in the OP.

So not only are you assuming that he was practicing, you?re assuming that he didn?t want to be seen doing the thing you just assumed he was doing. Assumptions all around.

Quote
That should be abundantly clear. Except to you crazed 'protect-Oswald-at-all-costs' fanatics hereabouts. After all, Oswald (AKA Dirty Harvey) can't be seen as anything but a 'he-man' superhero in CT lore, now can he John. No, not a guy who slept in the same bed and was bathed by his mommy well beyond the normal 'best-before' date for such activities.

Is this character assassination supposed to be a substitute for your complete lack of evidence that he committed an actual assassination?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Walt Cakebread on April 29, 2019, 10:37:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You either have evidence that he practiced with the rifle or you do not. Marina didn?t know what the clicking was. What makes you know better?

So not only are you assuming that he was practicing, you?re assuming that he didn?t want to be seen doing the thing you just assumed he was doing. Assumptions all around.

Is this character assassination supposed to be a substitute for your complete lack of evidence that he committed an actual assassination?

Is this character assassination supposed to be a substitute for your complete lack of evidence that he committed an actual assassination?

Don't hold your breath while awaiting Crapman's reply.....   I'll answer for him.....  Well of course, the painting of Lee Oswald as the Arch Villain has always been the prime tactic of the Warren Commission apologists.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on April 29, 2019, 10:37:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did she hear clicking or not? If not the rifle, what else?

That Oswald would be afraid of Marina seeing him handling/practicing/working the bolt action rifle is a part of the sarcasm meant in the OP.

That should be abundantly clear. Except to you crazed 'protect-Oswald-at-all-costs' fanatics hereabouts. After all, Oswald (AKA Dirty Harvey) can't be seen as anything but a 'he-man' superhero in CT lore, now can he John. No, not a guy who slept in the same bed and was bathed by his mommy well beyond the normal 'best-before' date for such activities.

However, there is good cause to suspect that Oswald would be reluctant to get-into-it again over the rifle with Marina, as amply demonstrated in my Macmillan cut & paste*

*@Newbies: You're welcome, in advance.

Since it's very likely that Marina, like GdM (and maybe even Ruth Paine) was a KGB agent, she probably lied about Oswald's "practicing with his rifle" in order to set him up as "The Commie" patsy, seein' as how the Kremlin had planted a "reverse" John Newman-like "WW III virus" in Oswald's CIA file on 10/02/63, and actually wanted CIA/FBI to suspect afterward that it had dood da foul deed.

-- MWT   ;)

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Michael Walton on May 03, 2019, 01:12:01 PM
Sure, Tom, sure. One reverse zombie Manchurian assassin who when captured, was still wearing his USMC ring ("the few...the proud") and a bracelet with his name engraved on it. I guess they forgot to brainwash him to take off all manner of his former life and to robotically act the part of the crazed Commie.

LOL
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 04, 2019, 11:35:32 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You either have evidence that he practiced with the rifle or you do not. Marina didn?t know what the clicking was. What makes you know better?
>>> Are you suggesting that PJM's Marina and Lee is a work of fiction?

'After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three times a week, maybe more often, until the middle of September'  ? PJM, from 'Marina and Lee'

So not only are you assuming that he was practicing, you?re assuming that he didn?t want to be seen doing the thing you just assumed he was doing. Assumptions all around.
>>> You're assuming PJM's book is BS

Is this character assassination supposed to be a substitute for your complete lack of evidence that he committed an actual assassination?
>>> 'complete lack of evidence' You denied some time ago that you ever said that the evidence was either faked, planted or altered. Seems you now changing that stance. 
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 04, 2019, 04:18:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
>>> Are you suggesting that PJM's Marina and Lee is a work of fiction?

'After that, busy indoors, Marina frequently heard a clicking sound out on the porch while Lee was sitting there at dusk. She heard it three times a week, maybe more often, until the middle of September'  ? PJM, from 'Marina and Lee'

Nobody denies that Marina said she heard a clicking sound.

Quote
So not only are you assuming that he was practicing, you?re assuming that he didn?t want to be seen doing the thing you just assumed he was doing. Assumptions all around.
>>> You're assuming PJM's book is BS

Where does PJM?s book say that Lee didn?t want Marina to see what he was doing?

Quote
>>> 'complete lack of evidence' You denied some time ago that you ever said that the evidence was either faked, planted or altered. Seems you now changing that stance.

I denied ever saying that all the evidence was faked, planted or altered. But it doesn?t matter, because the ?evidence? doesn?t prove that Oswald shot Kennedy.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 04, 2019, 09:30:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this character assassination supposed to be a substitute for your complete lack of evidence that he committed an actual assassination?

Don't hold your breath while awaiting Crapman's reply.....   I'll answer for him.....  Well of course, the painting of Lee Oswald as the Arch Villain has always been the prime tactic of the Warren Commission apologists.

'the painting of Lee Oswald'

Oswald painted his own portrait. With too much input from Mommy Dearest. It took 24 years.
He also painted a landscape of Dealey Plaza which took but a few seconds
Also did a quick sketch of Kennedy, which resulted in a still life.

Then performed a snuff-art thing at the Tippit scene.
Good turnout I heard, but closed after the one show.
Tried to improvise a replay in an indoor venue, but was thwarted by fate.

All of which resulted in an overly-extended black comedy, manure-fuelled by cranky old conspiracy-mongers.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 04, 2019, 10:40:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
'the painting of Lee Oswald'

Oswald painted his own portrait. With too much input from Mommy Dearest. It took 24 years.
He also painted a landscape of Dealey Plaza which took but a few seconds
Also did a quick sketch of Kennedy, which resulted in a still life.

Then performed a snuff-art thing at the Tippit scene.
Good turnout I heard, but closed after the one show.
Tried to improvise a replay in an indoor venue, but was thwarted by fate.

All of which resulted in an overly-extended black comedy, manure-fuelled by cranky old conspiracy-mongers.

Maybe if you say it enough times, you?ll believe it.

Probably.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 05, 2019, 08:27:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe if you say it enough times, you?ll believe it.

Probably.

Point out why I need to believe something. Especially coming from you lot.

And I suggest you change 'enough times' to 'enough ways' since that's the first time I've expressed myself using Oswald-as-artist.

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 06, 2019, 01:28:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Point out why I need to believe something. Especially coming from you lot.

I don?t know if you need to, but you do.

Probably.

Also, I?m not a lot.

Quote
And I suggest you change 'enough times' to 'enough ways' since that's the first time I've expressed myself using Oswald-as-artist.

You?re always making little cutesy remarks about Oswald being guilty, rather than talking about why you think he?s guilty. This is nothing new.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 06, 2019, 10:07:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I don?t know if you need to, but you do.
>>> Translation, please. And what do I need to believe, exactly? What you say?
 ::)

Probably.
>>> Ditto

Also, I?m not a lot.
>>> Huh?

You?re always making little cutesy remarks about Oswald being guilty, rather than talking about why you think he?s guilty. This is nothing new.
>>> 'Why can't you just open your eyes' goes the conspiracy-monger (and TAE) rant.


Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 07, 2019, 02:53:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don?t know if you need to, but you do.
>>> Translation, please. And what do I need to believe, exactly? What you say?

No, you believe that Oswald killed JFK. Probably. You just never articulate a reason why.

I don?t know if you need to believe that, but you do believe it. Probably.

Quote
Also, I?m not a lot.
>>> Huh?

You keep referring to me as ?you lot?. I am not a lot.

Quote
You?re always making little cutesy remarks about Oswald being guilty, rather than talking about why you think he?s guilty. This is nothing new.
>>> 'Why can't you just open your eyes' goes the conspiracy-monger (and TAE) rant.

Cite me ever using that phrase, here or there. Do you think believing things on faith is a virtue? Or do you need reasons to believe things? If you don?t, then why join a discussion forum? Just for the cutesy remarks?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 07, 2019, 09:36:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, you believe that Oswald killed JFK. Probably. You just never articulate a reason why
>>> You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer

I don?t know if you need to believe that, but you do believe it. Probably.
>>> You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.

You keep referring to me as ?you lot?. I am not a lot.
>>> I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.

Cite me ever using that phrase, here or there.
>>> Are you saying you had no input in analyzing the lyrics to the TAE website theme song?

"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal

Do you think believing things on faith is a virtue?
>>>  I personally do not take anything at face value. Do you take anomaly-hunting and seeing every last bit of minutae as sinister and loaded with malicious intent as a virtue?

Or do you need reasons to believe things? If you don?t, then why join a discussion forum? Just for the cutesy remarks?
>>> Your continued need to diminish my take on the events (and in the way I often express that take) is duly noted.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 07, 2019, 02:30:55 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
>>> You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer

When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000.

Quote
>>> You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.

No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??

Quote
>>> I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.

I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:

Quote
"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal

I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?

Quote
>>>  I personally do not take anything at face value.

You mean other than the Warren Commission?

Quote
Do you take anomaly-hunting and seeing every last bit of minutae as sinister and loaded with malicious intent as a virtue?

Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent?

You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.

Quote
>>> Your continued need to diminish my take on the events (and in the way I often express that take) is duly noted.

 :'(
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Ross Lidell on May 08, 2019, 12:38:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How do we know that the whole story isn't something that Marina embroidered to please the interrogators who were threatening her if she didn't cooperate? ...

The story simply reeks of fabrication....because if Lee was sitting in a dark room as Marina  claimed.... it's highly unlikely that he would have been attempting to practice firing a rifle......    That story ranks right up there with Marina offering the explanation that she pushed the shutter button twice when she took the BY photo and created TWO photos without advancing the film....

How do we know that the whole story isn't something that Marina embroidered to please the interrogators who were threatening her if she didn't cooperate?

Nothing more than S P E C U L A T I O N.

Proof please of:

-- Embroidery (we don't even know if Marina could sew).

-- Interrogators threatening Marina.

Dark room: Bolt action practice eminently feasible.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 08, 2019, 12:52:22 AM
Calling something ?feasible? isn?t evidence that it?s actually true.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Ross Lidell on May 08, 2019, 01:04:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Calling something ?feasible? isn?t evidence that it?s actually true.

It's a "rebuttal" to your "assertion" about "highly unlikely". Your statement leaves open the possibility of the event occurring... no matter how "unlikely".

John: You failed to answer the questions I asked.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 08, 2019, 05:33:28 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a "rebuttal" to your "assertion" about "highly unlikely". Your statement leaves open the possibility of the event occurring... no matter how "unlikely".

John: You failed to answer the questions I asked.

I think you?re confusing me with Walt.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Ross Lidell on May 09, 2019, 09:44:57 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you?re confusing me with Walt.

Sorry John.

Somewhere in a parallel universe there exists John Cakebread and Walt Iocaletti.

Also in another parallel universe: John Fitzgerald Kennedy (warehouse worker) assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, President of the United States of America.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 10, 2019, 11:37:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry John.

Somewhere in a parallel universe there exists John Cakebread and Walt Iocaletti.

Also in another parallel universe: John Fitzgerald Kennedy (warehouse worker) assassinated Lee Harvey Oswald, President of the United States of America.

Shucks, in a multiverse, JFK might even have shot himself  ;)
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6naJ08Tskk)

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 11, 2019, 05:24:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000.

No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??

I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:

I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?

You mean other than the Warren Commission?

Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent?

You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.

 :'(

Mr.CHAPMAN: You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer
Mr.IACOLETTI: When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000
Mr.CHAPMAN: Then lets see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.

Mr.CHAPMAN: You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.
Mr.IACOLETTI: No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??
Mr.CHAPMAN: 'Belief', weaponized to put down people as simply swallowing the WC narrative without question. (You have just demonstrated that attitude in the ?at face value? sequence)

Mr.CHAPMAN: I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.
Mr.IACOLETTI: I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:
Quote
"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal
I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?
Mr.CHAPMAN: Where did you get the idea that I said you helped write the lyrics? I asked you if you were involved in assessing the lyrics, not writing them.

Mr.CHAPMAN: I personally do not take anything at face value.
Mr.IACOLETTI: You mean other than the Warren Commission?
Mr.CHAPMAN: Prove that I haven't considered the efficacy of the WC.

Mr.CHAPMAN: Do you take anomaly-hunting and seeing every last bit of minutae as sinister and loaded with malicious intent as a virtue?
Mr.IACOLETTI: Why would you ask? Can you cite me ever saying that every last bit of minutae is sinister and loaded with malicious intent? You can?t ignore anomalies and then claim to ?not take anything at face value?.
Mr.CHAPMAN: Wow, you?ve just shown how important anomalies are to you, and have not thought them sinister or malicious? And where did I say you take minutia sinister and loaded with malicious intent. I asked you if you do that. FFS. And where have I taken anomalies at face value?

While I'm on the subject, the biggest, most important single anomaly that day was the murder of Kennedy. The second biggest anomaly on the day was the killing of Tippit. But, arguably, the biggest anomaly of all was that Lee Harvey Oswald was positively identified as being at both scenes during both murders.

Mr.CHAPMAN: Your continued need to diminish my take on the events (and in the way I often express that take) is duly noted.
Mr.IACOLETTI::'(
Mr.CHAPMAN: TAE: ?What will it take for you to start opening your eyes?? :'(
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 05:52:18 AM
Being perhaps overly charitable by not calling him an outright prevaricator (synonym for a word that rhymes with "tire") on a multitude of JFK assassination issues, all I can say is that Iacoletti is not nearly as rational, objective and unbiased as he, Captain Ahab-like, fervently believe he is.

Whichever is the case, he's a sad "piece of work," indeed.

He only attacks pro-"Oswald did it" evidence.


-- MWT
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 11, 2019, 06:54:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being perhaps overly charitable by not calling him an outright prevaricator (synonym for a word that rhymes with "tire") on a multitude of JFK assassination issues, all I can say is that Iacoletti is not nearly as rational, objective and unbiased as he, Captain Ahab-like, fervently believe he is.

Whichever is the case, he's a sad "piece of work," indeed.
-- MWT

Well, John represents himself as a Devil's Advocate after all. You should expect a tussle.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 07:02:07 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, John represents himself as a Devil's Advocate after all. You should expect a tussle.

LOL

Good one!

Uhh ... How can one "tussle" with a dude who can't tell men from women (as in the Towner film)?

Who backtracks from his statement that the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3 "is wearing glasses" by enlarging the crop so much that the glasses look like a dragonfly, a tree branch, too much mascara, or a floating shadow, ... "how the hell should I know"?

Who refuses to admit that the gal on the left in the Zapruder Trio is dark-complected?

He's intellectually dishonest, and that's all there is to it.

-- MWT   ;)




Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 11, 2019, 07:18:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How can you tussle with a dude who can't tell men from women (as in the Towner film)?

And who backtracks from his statement that the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3 "is wearing glasses" by enlarging the crop so much that the glasses look like a dragonfly, or a tree branch, or too much mascara, or a floating shadow ... "how the hell should I know?"?

Sounds like a tussle to me.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 07:31:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sounds like a tussle to me.

Does it, now?

LOL

A "tussle" my you-know-what.

He should be banned (or at least shunned) for intellectual dishonesty.

My previous post:

LOL

Good one!

Uhh ... How can one "tussle" with a dude who can't tell men from women (as in the Towner film)?

Who backtracks from his statement that the black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal in Betzner-3 "is wearing glasses" by enlarging the crop so much that the glasses look like a dragonfly, a tree branch, too much mascara, or a floating shadow, ... "how the hell should I know"?

Who refuses to admit that the gal on the left in the Zapruder Trio is dark-complected?

He's intellectually dishonest, and that's all there is to it.

-- MWT 
;)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 07:56:50 AM
Chapman,

Isn't your saying "sounds like a tussle to me" a rather lame way of saying that you don't care, because, you know, those particular issues aren't important to you?

--  MWT   ;)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 11, 2019, 08:23:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chapman,

Isn't your saying "sounds like a tussle to me" a rather lame way of saying that you don't care, because, you know, those particular issues aren't important to you?

--  MWT   ;)

Huh?

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 09:06:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Huh?

Yeah, right

(Spoken with sarcastic intonation)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 11, 2019, 09:35:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, right

(Spoken with sarcastic intonation)

You create your own tussles out of thin air.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 11, 2019, 10:22:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You create your own tussles out of thin air.

Care to be specific?

Or rather not take a stab at it because you're too ignorant about Iacoletti's and my "tussles," and about how irrational and pro-CT biased he really is?

-- MWT   ;)
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on May 13, 2019, 12:50:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Care to be specific?

Or rather not take a stab at it because you're too ignorant about Iacoletti's and my "tussles," and about how irrational and pro-CT biased he really is?

-- MWT   ;)

My post was meant to be neutral, and in fact was accurate re John and his 'devil's advocate' thing. In my view you overreacted to my post which did not include an attack on your apparent nemesis du jour..
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 16, 2019, 09:16:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mr.CHAPMAN: You're awfully needy for a guy who claims nothing points to Oswald as killer
Mr.IACOLETTI: When did I claim that? You?re still batting .000
Mr.CHAPMAN: Then lets see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.

Let's see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.  But nice diversion.  I either made the claim or I didn't.  Cite me making it.

Quote
Mr.CHAPMAN: You continue to weaponize the word 'believe' from your TAE foxhole.
Mr.IACOLETTI: No idea what you?re talking about. How is it a ?weapon??
Mr.CHAPMAN: 'Belief', weaponized to put down people as simply swallowing the WC narrative without question. (You have just demonstrated that attitude in the ?at face value? sequence)

Wrong.  You can believe something for good reasons or for bad reasons.  Since you deftly avoid any discussion of your reasons, it's impossible to tell.  Other than that you cut-and-paste WC apologists.

Quote
Mr.CHAPMAN: I know what I call you characters. You just don't appear to know what 'you lot' means.
Mr.IACOLETTI: I know why you use the expression. It?s so you can claim someone said something that he never actually said. Like this for example:
Quote
"What will it take for you
To start opening your eyes"
--- Shelley Segal
I?m not Shelley Segal, nor do I help her write her songs. So you can?t cite me ever saying that, then?
Mr.CHAPMAN: Where did you get the idea that I said you helped write the lyrics? I asked you if you were involved in assessing the lyrics, not writing them.

No, I wasn't involved in the "assessing" of the lyrics of any song.  Whatever that means.

Quote
Mr.CHAPMAN: Wow, you?ve just shown how important anomalies are to you, and have not thought them sinister or malicious? And where did I say you take minutia sinister and loaded with malicious intent. I asked you if you do that. FFS.

For a guy who's so quick to incorrectly invoke accusations of "JAQ-ing", you sure engage in the actual practice a lot.

Quote
While I'm on the subject, the biggest, most important single anomaly that day was the murder of Kennedy. The second biggest anomaly on the day was the killing of Tippit. But, arguably, the biggest anomaly of all was that Lee Harvey Oswald was positively identified as being at both scenes during both murders.

What "anomalous" about that?  And what exactly do you mean by "positively identified"?
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 16, 2019, 09:18:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being perhaps overly charitable by not calling him an outright prevaricator (synonym for a word that rhymes with "tire") on a multitude of JFK assassination issues, all I can say is that Iacoletti is not nearly as rational, objective and unbiased as he, Captain Ahab-like, fervently believe he is.

Translation:  "Iacoletti has a lot of nerve disagreeing with me".

Quote
He only attacks pro-"Oswald did it" evidence.

Already exposed as demonstrably false.  Walt's "evidence", Doyle's "evidence", and your "evidence" is not pro-"Oswald did it" evidence.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 16, 2019, 09:21:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uhh ... How can one "tussle" with a dude who can't tell men from women (as in the Towner film)?

The same way you tussle with a guy who squints at blurry pixels and pretends he sees meaningful information.  But that's called pareidolia.

Let it go, Captain Obsession.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Thomas Graves on May 17, 2019, 04:03:09 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The same way you tussle with a guy who squints at blurry pixels and pretends he sees meaningful information.  But that's called pareidolia.

Iacoletti,

And you?

When you look at women from a distance (like those three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, for example), do you subconsciously prefer to think you're looking at blobs, or ... gasp ... men?

-- MWT  :)

Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on May 28, 2019, 10:48:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When you look at women from a distance (like those three women on the Pergola Patio in the Towner film, for example), do you subconsciously prefer to think you're looking at blobs, or ... gasp ... men?

Just because you subjectivity look at blobs and assume they are women, that doesn't make them women.  It especially doesn't make them the three specific women that you want them to be.
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: Bill Chapman on June 02, 2019, 10:26:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let's see what evidence you accept as pointing to Oswald as killer.  But nice diversion.  I either made the claim or I didn't.  Cite me making it.

Wrong.  You can believe something for good reasons or for bad reasons.  Since you deftly avoid any discussion of your reasons, it's impossible to tell.  Other than that you cut-and-paste WC apologists.

No, I wasn't involved in the "assessing" of the lyrics of any song.  Whatever that means.

For a guy who's so quick to incorrectly invoke accusations of "JAQ-ing", you sure engage in the actual practice a lot.

What "anomalous" about that?  And what exactly do you mean by "positively identified"?

Anomaly: deviation, abnormality, aberration, rarity

Pretty sure the shooting of the POTUS, any US president, would qualify as at least a deviation from the norm. Pretty sure the shooting of Tippit, less than an hour after the Kennedy kllling, and relatively nearby the scene of that crime, would qualify 1-2 in the anomaly category that day.

Mystery Guest *2
Title: Re: PorchGate: What Marina really heard
Post by: John Iacoletti on June 04, 2019, 09:21:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anomaly: deviation, abnormality, aberration, rarity

Pretty sure the shooting of the POTUS, any US president, would qualify as at least a deviation from the norm. Pretty sure the shooting of Tippit, less than an hour after the Kennedy kllling, and relatively nearby the scene of that crime, would qualify 1-2 in the anomaly category that day.
Mystery Guest *2

"Pretty sure" that biased, unfair lineups were no anomaly for the Dallas PD.


[/quote]