General Discussion And Debate (Any Topic) => General Discussion And Debate (Any Topic) => Topic started by: John Corbett on October 09, 2026, 01:07:27 PM

Title: I have to make sure I have popcorn and beer on hand for this one
Post by: John Corbett on October 09, 2026, 01:07:27 PM
I'm going to enjoy this show:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fort-hood-shooter-s-firing-squad-execution-will-stream-live-for-public-viewing/ar-AA2dPZHt?ocid=msedgntp&pc=EDBBAN&cvid=6ac8d22a8ad64d68a7fd58c2c72c9277&ei=27
Title: Re: I have to make sure I have popcorn and beer on hand for this one
Post by: Tom Graves on October 09, 2026, 02:50:40 PM
I'm going to enjoy this show:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fort-hood-shooter-s-firing-squad-execution-will-stream-live-for-public-viewing/ar-AA2dPZHt?ocid=msedgntp&pc=EDBBAN&cvid=6ac8d22a8ad64d68a7fd58c2c72c9277&ei=27

Dear Herr Corbett,

Is it true that you've told The Traitorous Orange You-Know-What that you want to run the gas chambers so gosh darned much that you'll do it for free?

-- Tom
Title: Re: I have to make sure I have popcorn and beer on hand for this one
Post by: Jarrett Smith on October 09, 2026, 02:54:07 PM
I'm going to enjoy this show:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/fort-hood-shooter-s-firing-squad-execution-will-stream-live-for-public-viewing/ar-AA2dPZHt?ocid=msedgntp&pc=EDBBAN&cvid=6ac8d22a8ad64d68a7fd58c2c72c9277&ei=27

This will send liberals into a complete frenzy. I actually prefer public hangings for murderers, child molesters, etc.