JFK Assassination Forum
The JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate => JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate => Topic started by: Gerry Down on October 02, 2026, 05:31:39 PM
-
It's hard to type on this forum using a cell phone. It's really off putting .Any plans to model the way it's done on the education forum which is much easier?
-
I find it hard to do anything on a cell phone except what it's supposed to do which is to make and receive telephone calls. I don't understand the fascination with smart phones. I find mine to be a source of aggravation. I was perfectly happy with my flip phone. The only reason I changed is because Spectrum became available and I could save money by bundling, TV, internet, and mobile. I use the mobile mainly for phone calls. About the only other reason for having it is to receive verification codes when I want to access a secure website. Pretty much everything else I do, posting here, checking emails, buying on Amazon, etc. I find much easier and less aggravating doing it on my laptop. I might go back to a flip phone when my Spectrum contract expires.