JFK Assassination Forum

The JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate => JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate => Topic started by: Frederick Clements on August 12, 2026, 11:08:38 AM

Title: Interview With Roger Craig, Jr., About His Father's JFK Investigations
Post by: Frederick Clements on August 12, 2026, 11:08:38 AM
Interview With Roger Craig, Jr., About His Father's JFK Investigations


Fred
Title: Re: Interview With Roger Craig, Jr., About His Father's JFK Investigations
Post by: John Corbett on August 13, 2026, 12:26:41 AM
Interview With Roger Craig, Jr., About His Father's JFK Investigations

https://mshale.com/f3f38a4d/c1b8d135eq3tikDPQUw

Fred

I was unable to access the link. I will say that Roger Craig Sr. was a whack job. (The former deputy. Not the long time MLB pitching coach. He knew his business well.)
Title: Re: Interview With Roger Craig, Jr., About His Father's JFK Investigations
Post by: Duncan MacRae on August 13, 2026, 04:21:15 PM
I was unable to access the link.
Here is the broken link Video.