Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What happened to the Mauser?  (Read 95249 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: What happened to the Mauser?
« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2019, 06:18:21 PM »
Advertisement
    Your dancing around is simultaneously amusing and revealing. The discussion centers on the 3 SHOTS start-to-finish. Your attempted diversion into "resurrecting the dead" is a dodge.

Ok then, Kennedy and Connally are not needed to be resurrected from the dead. I'm going to need more clarity from you on what you mean by replicated. How does one go about trying to reproduce an exact copy without having Kennedy and Connally or exact copies of Kennedy and Connally at their disposal?

The bullet is usually referred to as "The PRISTINE Bullet". Hence the use of "Pristine". The weakness of your position is revealed through your quibbling over semantics. Why not follow the oft repeated admonition of Sgt Joe Friday: "Just the Facts Ma'am, just the Facts"?

"Pristine" is a misnomer. Just as "magic" is a misnomer when used to with the single bullet theory. Let's stick with the real world, shall we?  Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: January 20, 2019, 06:18:21 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2019, 06:23:27 PM »
You are old at this and you're still lying?
The money is not endorsed properly, it's missing 3 of 4 separate endorsements  all 3 are below
First National Bank of Chicago w/ date stamp missing
Federal Reserve In Chicago w/ date stamp missing
Federal postal money order center in Kansas City w/ date stamp missing

Those are your claims? Can you substantiate any of them? Where do you get that endorsements from the First National Bank of Chicago,  the Federal Reserve In Chicago, and
Federal postal money order center in Kansas City should all be on the money order if it had been cashed?

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2019, 06:59:10 PM »
Those are your claims? Can you substantiate any of them? Where do you get that endorsements from the First National Bank of Chicago,  the Federal Reserve In Chicago, and
Federal postal money order center in Kansas City should all be on the money order if it had been cashed?
You mean you never looked into where a money order originates and financial institutions it travels through until ending up at its final destination.
Get your story straight. This would mean it never was deposited. No legit money order then you got no gun.  Before you get ahead of yourself again,
you should probably find the paperwork for tracking the gun with the documentation of 3 points of interest
1. the import company Crescent Firearms to
2. the retailer Klein's to
3. Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: January 20, 2019, 06:59:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #427 on: January 20, 2019, 07:20:42 PM »
You mean you never looked into where a money order originates and financial institutions it travels through until ending up at its final destination.
Get your story straight. This would mean it never was deposited. No legit money order then you got no gun.  Before you get ahead of yourself again,
you should probably find the paperwork for tracking the gun with the documentation of 3 points of interest
1. the import company Crescent Firearms to
2. the retailer Klein's to
3. Oswald

Peter,

I've seen all of the available paperwork for tracking the rifle. I'm very familiar with all of the documentation. All three of your points of interest are well documented. Now, you made very specific claims that I've asked you to substantiate. Again, where do you get that endorsements from the First National Bank of Chicago, the Federal Reserve In Chicago, and the Federal postal money order center in Kansas City should all be on the money order if it had been cashed? I've seen those claims made many times before. No one yet has been able to back them up. They seem to originate with John Armstrong of the "Harvey and Lee" nonsense. Armstrong uses the following document when making those claims.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=199&tab=page

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I'm correct, then where on that document is it stated that the money order should have had on it the endorsement stamps of each of the three aforementioned entities?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2019, 09:46:59 PM »
Ok then, Kennedy and Connally are not needed to be resurrected from the dead. I'm going to need more clarity from you on what you mean by replicated. How does one go about trying to reproduce an exact copy without having Kennedy and Connally or exact copies of Kennedy and Connally at their disposal?

"Pristine" is a misnomer. Just as "magic" is a misnomer when used to with the single bullet theory. Let's stick with the real world, shall we?  Just the facts Ma'am, just the facts.

The breaking of human bones from the same region of the body by a Carcano bullet vs the condition of CE399 is all that is needed. Please cease with the dramatics.
     With the exception of Cyril, "Magic" is seldom used to describe CE399. "Pristine" on the other hand is commonly used. Why? Because of the condition of CE399 vs the damage it inflicted/ bones broken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: January 20, 2019, 09:46:59 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »
     The breaking of human bones from the same region of the body by a Carcano bullet vs the condition of CE399 is all that is needed. Please cease with the dramatics.
     With the exception of Cyril, "Magic" is seldom used to describe CE399. "Pristine" on the other hand is commonly used. Why? Because of the condition of CE399 vs the damage it inflicted/ bones broken.

TESTS PROVE THAT THE "PRISTINE BULLET" DOES NOT SUPPORT A JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY

"One bullet traveling at 1108 ft/s and one at 1335 ft/s perforated cadaver radius bones and were caught in the bullet trap. Neither bullet had any deformation whatsoever, except for rifling impressions."

===================================================================

That's the bullet that struck the cadaver radius at 1108 ft/s.

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »
Peter,

I've seen all of the available paperwork for tracking the rifle. I'm very familiar with all of the documentation. All three of your points of interest are well documented. Now, you made very specific claims that I've asked you to substantiate. Again, where do you get that endorsements from the First National Bank of Chicago, the Federal Reserve In Chicago, and the Federal postal money order center in Kansas City should all be on the money order if it had been cashed? I've seen those claims made many times before. No one yet has been able to back them up. They seem to originate with John Armstrong of the "Harvey and Lee" nonsense. Armstrong uses the following document when making those claims.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10408#relPageId=199&tab=page

Correct me if I'm wrong

If I'm correct, then where on that document is it stated that the money order should have had on it the endorsement stamps of each of the three aforementioned entities?

There is path a money order travel, Oswald would have to purchase the money order send it to Klein's. So Kleins would be the 1st endorsement and that would be to First  National Bank of Chicago next 3 would be the path in which this money order would go to its final destination. The money order would need to get back to Kansas City which is the same place 5 other money orders that  Oswald used for other things. After the assassination, a postal inspector from Dallas suddenly says he found a stub for the money order then when he is later interviewed by the WC, amazingly he can not produce the stub which he had brought to the investigation initially telling the FBI first. The inspector who initiated the conversation about the alleged stub from the money order had the last name, Holmes. Again when interviewed he could not produce this stub that he had offered to them initially but more importantly he never commented on the postal regulations for the weapons.  I have a tough time trying to explain how Oswald could have 5 other money orders in the K.C. postal center where they all of them would normally end up but the one you show was already in D.C. when there is no reason for it to have been in D.C it should have been maintained or simply located in K.C.. The other problem is the March 12 dated on the envelope this money order was sent. How could he send the envelope, money order and the same money endorsed and dated the same date? Did they have FedEx overnight delivery? When did he take possession of the gun

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2019, 10:41:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2019, 10:52:46 PM »
TESTS PROVE THAT THE "PRISTINE BULLET" DOES NOT SUPPORT A JFK ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY

"One bullet traveling at 1108 ft/s and one at 1335 ft/s perforated cadaver radius bones and were caught in the bullet trap. Neither bullet had any deformation whatsoever, except for rifling impressions."

===================================================================

That's the bullet that struck the cadaver radius at 1108 ft/s.

Very good bluff.  Except the broken Radius is Not the Total Damage allegedly inflicted by CE399. Plus, CE399 was allegedly Tumbling and Not moving unimpeded. CE399 is alleged to Not be moving at full speed or in anything close to a straight line.  The above is therefore not remotely close to being a "replication".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:54:03 PM by Royell Storing »