Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What happened to the Mauser?  (Read 95886 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: What happened to the Mauser?
« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2019, 04:23:05 PM »
Advertisement

Walt, the whole case is flimsy. I don't have to prove anything because I don't claim to know who did it but you do?

I don't have to prove anything because I don't claim to know who did it but you do?

Yes as a matter of fact ...I do.... But do I have to prove the obvious?
It is universally accepted that the sun rises in the east every morning.....How can I prove that the sun rises in the east every morning?  When in a strict sense it does not "rise" (like a balloon floating up)  at all. 

The sun merely emerges from below the horizon in the direction that is universally accepted as EAST.....I'm sure that you will not dispute this information, even though I can't prove it....  And at one time centuries ago I could have been executed for entertaining or openly speaking about such heresy.

The same reasoning applies to the coup d e'tat.....   The "church" ( US government) simply doesn't want the peasants ( LBJ called us pissants) to know the truth. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: January 16, 2019, 04:23:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #377 on: January 16, 2019, 05:47:38 PM »
I don't have to prove anything because I don't claim to know who did it but you do?

It is universally accepted that the sun rises in the east every morning.....How can I prove that the sun rises in the east every morning?  When in a strict sense it does not "rise" (like a balloon floating up)  at all. 

The sun merely emerges from below the horizon in the direction that is universally accepted as EAST.....I'm sure that you will not dispute this information, even though I can't prove it....  And at one time centuries ago I could have been executed for entertaining or openly speaking about such heresy.

The same reasoning applies to the coup d e'tat.....   The "church" ( US government) simply doesn't want the peasants ( LBJ called us pissants) to know the truth.

Walter - Why not just admit you are offering an Opinion? You look silly going into this klutzy Mr Bojangles routine.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2019, 06:54:16 PM »
     Walter - Why not just admit you are offering an Opinion? You look silly going into this klutzy Mr Bojangles routine.

OK...In My opinion, Lee Oswald was simply a patsy....He was set up to take the blame. He was immediately lynched and then cast as a lunatic who murdered President Kennedy for no reason at all.

In my opinion this coup d e'tat could only have been accomplished by powerful men conspiring at the very highest level of the government in power AFTER the coup d e'tat.

Can I prove it...Don't be silly....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: January 16, 2019, 06:54:16 PM »

Offline Peter Kleinschmidt

« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2019, 07:05:27 AM »

Walt,  LHO was in the building. WOW! That is brilliant That is all a court would ever accept

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2019, 04:01:15 PM »
Walt,  LHO was in the building. WOW! That is brilliant That is all a court would ever accept

LHO was in the building. WOW!

Yes, Getting Lee the job in the TSBD was the key factor in advancing the plot.  And we now know that the major problem was getting Lee to actually go to the TSBD and apply for a job.... We now know that a job was there waiting for him and all that was required was that he go there and apply.
And personally I suspect that Lee thought that he was working undercover for the FBI who wanted information about the activities of Joe Molina who worked in the TSBD and was the leader of The American GI Forum, an organization that JE Hoover thought was a communist front organization.

At any rate Ruth Paine , who we now know was an FBI informer sent Lee to the TSBD to talk to Roy Truly. And Roy Truly hired Lee Oswald immediately even though the rush season was in the past, and Truly was using many of his men in projects other than processing school books . 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2019, 04:01:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #381 on: January 17, 2019, 04:27:57 PM »
LHO was in the building. WOW!

Yes, Getting Lee the job in the TSBD was the key factor in advancing the plot.  And we now know that the major problem was getting Lee to actually go to the TSBD and apply for a job.... We now know that a job was there waiting for him and all that was required was that he go there and apply.
And personally I suspect that Lee thought that he was working undercover for the FBI who wanted information about the activities of Joe Molina who worked in the TSBD and was the leader of The American GI Forum, an organization that JE Hoover thought was a communist front organization.

At any rate Ruth Paine , who we now know was an FBI informer sent Lee to the TSBD to talk to Roy Truly. And Roy Truly hired Lee Oswald immediately even though the rush season was in the past, and Truly was using many of his men in projects other than processing school books .

Lee thought that he was working undercover for the FBI who wanted information about the activities of Joe Molina who worked in the TSBD and was the leader of The American GI Forum, an organization that JE Hoover thought was a communist front organization.

Hoover had probably paved the way for Lee to be hired at the TSBD through LBJ and DH BYRD who owned the TSBD.  Byrd was one of the wealthy and powerful citizens of Dallas.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #382 on: January 17, 2019, 05:21:52 PM »
Lee thought that he was working undercover for the FBI who wanted information about the activities of Joe Molina who worked in the TSBD and was the leader of The American GI Forum, an organization that JE Hoover thought was a communist front organization.

Hoover had probably paved the way for Lee to be hired at the TSBD through LBJ and DH BYRD who owned the TSBD.  Byrd was one of the wealthy and powerful citizens of Dallas.

So...... You claim the Head of the FBI/J. Edgar knew of Oswald prior to 11/22/63?  And your Proof of this would be what? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: January 17, 2019, 05:21:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2019, 05:43:54 PM »
       So...... You claim the Head of the FBI/J. Edgar knew of Oswald prior to 11/22/63?  And your Proof of this would be what?

C'mon Royell....  Surely you don't believe that Hoover was so stupid that he left signed documents lying around ....Do you?

However, it is a know fact that Hoover was aware of Lee Oswald as early as the summer of 1960.  Lee Oswald was in Minsk, and Hoover was concerned that an impostor was using the name Lee Oswald ....At least that's the tale he gave to the State Department in an effort to learn if Lee Oswald  really was a turncoat Marine or if he was an agent for American intelligence.

Surely you've seen the letter from Hoover ( 1960)  in which he states that an impostor may be using Lee Oswald's birth certificate....