Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?  (Read 17132 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: What if James Files shot JFK , like he said ?
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2020, 09:01:04 PM »
Advertisement
Howard Brennan on 11/22/63:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2020, 09:01:04 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2020, 09:05:28 PM »
Files had nothing to lose? How come the FBI let him out of jail? There's no statute of limitation on murder, and assassinating a president is worse. If the feds thought he was telling the truth they he'd still be locked up. But the feds clearly know he's lying. And here absolute proof that James Files is full of it.

Somebody said Jimbo the Trick-Shot Artist claimed he had a twin brother in Chicago, after phone records show that he himself was there (in Chicago) that day. Something to that effect.  But he did have a sister apparently. Imagine her joy at finding out she had a second brother.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 06:22:14 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2020, 09:13:45 PM »
The Lady in Red
by John Mcadams

[EXCERPT]

Consider for example her [JEAN HILL] claim to have seen a Grassy Knoll shooter. A little more than an hour after the shooting, on the afternoon of the assassination, she was interviewed by WBAP-TV. (See right. Hill is on the left in the picture, and her friend Mary Moorman, who was standing next to Hill on the Dealey Plaza infield, is on the right).

Q. "Did you see the person who fired the . . ."
A. "No . . . I didn't see any person fire the weapon . . ."
Q. "You only heard it?"
A. "I only heard it."

I can understand the Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses that followed DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood Across/Up the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass. I do Not understand what motivated the mass of eyewitnesses that ran Up The Steps on Zapurders (R). Something initially motivated that throng to take that route/direction. The Newman Family, Emmitt Hudson, The Chism Family, Umbrella Man, etc who were closest to the Steps did Not run Up those steps. They were Not FACING/LOOKING AT those Steps. The overwhelming majority of people running Up those Steps had to travel across Elm St in order to reach/travel Up the Steps. This means they Were FACING/LOOKING AT the Steps, Picket Fence, Parking Lot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2020, 09:13:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2020, 09:30:41 PM »
   I can understand the Dealey Plaza eyewitnesses that followed DPD Motorcycle Officer Haygood Across/Up the Grassy Knoll toward the Triple Underpass. I do Not understand what motivated the mass of eyewitnesses that ran Up The Steps on Zapurders (R). Something initially motivated that throng to take that route/direction. The Newman Family, Emmitt Hudson, The Chism Family, Umbrella Man, etc who were closest to the Steps did Not run Up those steps. They were Not FACING/LOOKING AT those Steps. The overwhelming majority of people running Up those Steps had to travel across Elm St in order to reach/travel Up the Steps. This means they Were FACING/LOOKING AT the Steps, Picket Fence, Parking Lot.

What kind of idiots would run towards an area that for all they knew, could have resulted in an encounter with a number of heavily-armed shooters who possibly might be only-too-happy to mow them down.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:36:11 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2020, 09:43:01 PM »
What kind of idiots would run towards an area that for all they knew, could have resulted in an encounter with a number of heavily-armed shooters who possibly might be only-too-happy to mow them down.

Just curious. What do YOU believe started that throng Up-the-steps? I've heard about all the echoing inside Dealey Plaza, but the Only guy that made a bee line for the TSBD was Officer Baker and he was Motivated by SEEING pigeons fly.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:43:43 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2020, 09:43:01 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2020, 09:51:25 PM »
Howard Brennan: All in the Family
Oswald#As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.'#1: Divorced
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 09:54:00 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 10:02:07 PM »
Howard Brennan: All in the Family

Not sure if you are kidding around due to being afraid of stating an opinion of your own.  If you are going to poo-poo possibilities, it helps to have an opinion of your own. Have you given thought to Officer Hargis initially heading up-the-steps? In his WC Testimony, Officer Hargis cites crossing Elm and going up to a Little Wall. 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:02:45 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 10:02:07 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 10:10:13 PM »
Somebody said Jimbo the Trick-Shot Artist claimed he had a twin brother in Chicago, after phone records show that he himself was there that day. Something to that effect.  But he did have a sister apparently. Imagine her joy at finding out she had a second brother.

Somebody said that Chapman's knowledge of the case is woefully inadequate.