Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 19661 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 06:10:54 AM »
Advertisement
Here is a 1955 Records Bldg. vs. 2020 comparison with lamp posts clearly visible on roof.

https://www.dallascounty.org/dcrb/
I had a chance to glance at those pictures and there is just simply not a 1955 view there. A BS page..
The cars and buildings are all 21st century.
Here is another look at that image in the sprocket area slow motion and it simply remains static and stationary. Everything that Blevins guy did ....I think he just photo shopped it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2018, 06:10:54 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2018, 06:32:29 AM »
This is a 1963 photo of Dealey Plaza...no light posts. 

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 06:53:16 AM »

Another

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2018, 06:53:16 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2018, 11:37:10 AM »

Jerry, there appears to be light post on the North side of Elm St directly behind the white saloon which is below the "T" in the HERTZ sign.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 03:56:32 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 03:21:32 PM »
The image of the shooter and two lampposts in the sprocket area are said to be from a reflection within the camera or on the front around the lens. Sounds far fetched but there is a another problem. The image is present in the early part of the film as well as in some frames past frame 400. This means the image stayed there while Zapruder panned more than 120 degrees. If you consider the range of angles of reflection needed there is no way to explain seeing the same reflection after panning so far.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2018, 03:21:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2018, 04:54:27 PM »
I had a chance to glance at those pictures and there is just simply not a 1955 view there. A BS page..
The cars and buildings are all 21st century.
Here is another look at that image in the sprocket area slow motion and it simply remains static and stationary. Everything that Blevins guy did ....I think he just photo shopped it.

The "Image Of An Assassination" DVD provides a between the sprocket holes option when viewing the entire Current Zapruder Film. That "Image" is present between the sprocket holes on this DVD. Blevins did Not photo shop that image.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:24 PM »
Jerry, there appears to be light post on the North side of Elm St directly behind the white saloon which is below the "T" in the HERTZ sign.

Yeah...I pointed that one out back on page 2.
We know that isn't the reflection and there was no shooter by it anyway.

Posted by: Royell Storing
? on: Today at 04:54:27 PM ?
Blevins did Not photo shop that image.
No the image is not photo shopped but at 5:00 in his film the image 'turns and fires' and who sees this in the actual slow motion version?
It's a photo shopped fraud.......
And so is the guy in the window ...photo trickery!!
Also, that someone can see a car from the 6th floor at that angle? Laughable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 06:19:24 PM »

Offline John Kozlowski

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2018, 01:09:40 AM »
Sorry Matt and others for not replying sooner. Yes, Z film DOES show Records Bldg. shooter. Look at Leroy Blevins photo evidence here....shooter thought to be harry Weatherford. Regardless, there is a shooter there. Look at 4:30  mark first link...Blevins is doing a documentary...just went to Dallas recently and gives really good perspective on 2 gunmen in Shelter #(link 2). Should check him out...I'm not connected to him in any way but he has some good stuff.Hope these links work...I realize they should be in Video section but just to help Matt and others. 

This guy is a fraud. No offense to you but he's full of crap. Do some research on Mr. Blevins. Look into his research on Bigfoot, the garden of Eden and Noah's Ark. My opinion he's just looking for a quick payday. Nothing he does should be taken seriously. I 100% believe in a conspiracy involving our government but all this guy is doing is muddying the waters.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 01:11:19 AM by John Kozlowski »