Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: 1+1+1=6  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 1+1+1=6
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2018, 10:35:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whenever you misquote witness testimony you will be notified. Whenever you dodge and twist away from said misquote, you will be exposed as a mere buff.

I suggest you find a CT-only forum where you can backslap to your heart's content.

This is indeed very intimidating Bill Looks like i am going to shape up my act with new quote sheriff in town

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2018, 10:35:51 PM »

Online Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2018, 11:18:22 PM »
If that's how you treat evidence i.e. you can only trust what your own senses tell you at the time of the incident then no one on this forum can contribute anything at all to the discussion as none of us was there in the plaza at 12.30pm on 11.22.63. Anyway, how many shots do you think were fired in DP that day?

I wonder if you even know why the WC claimed that there were three shots.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2018, 11:29:34 PM »
I wonder if you even know why the WC claimed that there were three shots.

Forensic evidence and witness statements. How many shots do you say were fired?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2018, 12:35:45 AM »

We do know the number of shots fired is less than the number of times the LN'ers insist on a perfect accounting of how many shots were fired Conclusions have their place, but the premises they are based upon is primary

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2018, 12:45:08 AM »

We do know the number of shots fired is less than the number of times the LN'ers insist on a perfect accounting of how many shots were fired Conclusions have their place, but the premises they are based upon is primary

What is meant by 'perfect accounting'? Do you mean three or four or some other number?

How many shots do you think were fired in DP on that day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2018, 12:45:08 AM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2018, 12:55:21 AM »

The primary reasons were allegedly finding three spent cartridges, media reports and the FBI said so. IOW's, they didn't base their claim on actual evidence. Nothing unusual there for them.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2018, 01:10:49 AM »
The primary reasons were allegedly finding three spent cartridges, media reports and the FBI said so. IOW's, they didn't base their claim on actual evidence. Nothing unusual there for them.

And still you won't put a number on the shots fired in DP. You haven't even said "I don't know". I've given up asking. Your silence on that question speaks volumes to me.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2018, 01:19:12 AM »
What is meant by 'perfect accounting'? Do you mean three or four or some other number?

How many shots do you think were fired in DP on that day?

Would you include the one from the stretcher or was that just a plant?   I guess it does get confusing if you want to include the pristine bullet that rolled off the stretcher!  I mean that "magic" bullet entered and exited 7 times and pretty much looks like it was pried off the end of a shell and left lying there as evidence to add to the sniper's nest cartridges found at that scene. 
It looks like pretty convincing evidence if you want to steer your case in a particular direction and convicts someone in absentia.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2018, 01:19:12 AM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2018, 01:31:47 AM »
And still you won't put a number on the shots fired in DP. You haven't even said "I don't know". I've given up asking. Your silence on that question speaks volumes to me.

It doesn't matter what the exact number was. The important part, the part that you want to obscure, is that it was more than three.

Your lack of understanding of the evidence speaks volumes to me.

Offline Ross Lidell

• JFK : Profile In Courage
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2018, 01:42:03 AM »

Rob (and other CTs) wont say how many shots were fired at JFK and from where... which is the bare minimum required for them to be credible.

They will not provide an estimate of the number of shots fired in Dealey Plaza on 22 November 1963: because they know their statements will be scrutinized---and then because there would be no physical evidence---ridiculed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2018, 01:42:03 AM »