Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Domingo Benavides  (Read 10049 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Domingo Benavides
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »
Advertisement
OK I found it ----Tatum reveals the account to Dale Myers. The story got more colorful through the years.If you are going to find a patsy...just make sure he has a perpetual smirk :DThe contradictions are blatant.

Tatum reveals the account to Dale Myers. The story got more colorful through the years.

I have serious doubt about Tatum's tale...... There are many points that were not seen by Benavides, or Markham.   I seriously doubt that the killer went arond to the rear of the car and then went back to the front to shoot Tippit in the temple as he was lying on the street.    I believe the temple shot happened before Tippit collapsed and it's a very strong indicator that the shooter was an expert .....   One thing that I'd bet the farm on..... The killer was NOT using that old Smith & Wesson Victory with the barrel sawed off.....    Nobody could have shot Tippit with the accuracy indicated by the autopsy pictures if they were using that piece of junk.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2019, 12:28:30 AM »
Here we go again, how people perceive colour and shade is a way more complicated than you could possibly know.

In the following example are the A and B squares a different shade?

JohnM

I don't give a damn how you attempt to discredit Mrs Roberts....  She certainly could discern the vast difference between a WHITE Jacket like that displayed in the parking lot behind Ballew's Texaco station...and a "Dark colored Jacket."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »
Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

A photo of Ozzie in custody on 11/22/63. The same day Benavides observed Tippit's killer.
Obviously not the person he saw at murder scene.

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

There can be little doubt that Dom Benavides KNEW that Lee Oswald was NOT the man who shot JD Tippit.    BUT...Benavides wasn't stupid...He was well aware that the cold blooded killer was still running free, and that killer knew that Benavides could identify him.
 ( although nobody in law enforcement actually wanted Benavides to ID the killer, they wanted their patsy convicted and executed. ) 
Thus Benavides was content to keep his mouth shut.....up to a point.    He had a conscience......and even though Lee Oswald was dead, he knew that the false evidence being presented against him was immoral.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »