Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Truly Magical Bullet  (Read 57613 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The Truly Magical Bullet
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 05:25:19 AM »
Advertisement
I should think that most people who think a bullet was involved think the smear was caused by a fragment, not a bullet. After all, the curb was not, presumably, the target.

Yes that seems to be the case to me as well, but I don't have much to base that upon beyond just what I imagine a bullet would do to a curb
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 05:27:09 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 05:25:19 AM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2018, 05:44:58 AM »
I'm thinking the size of the curb chip is indicative that it was caused by a fragment. Most of us have seen the photo of the pen being held next to the chip and realize the chip was tiny.

But a reminder, this thread wasn't intended to be about the curb chip.

This thread offers the droolers an opportunity to explain what happened to the bullet they insist entered JFK's throat from the front.

SO FAR....CRICKETS

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2018, 12:36:58 PM »
I'm thinking the size of the curb chip is indicative that it was caused by a fragment. Most of us have seen the photo of the pen being held next to the chip and realize the chip was tiny.

But a reminder, this thread wasn't intended to be about the curb chip.

This thread offers the droolers an opportunity to explain what happened to the bullet they insist entered JFK's throat from the front.

SO FAR....CRICKETS
According to the FBI examiners, and also James Underwood and Tom Dillard, there was no chip. It was a mark on the curb but there was no nick in the concrete and no concrete missing from the curb. See the FBI letter July 17, 1964(Shaneyfelt Ex. 26 and the August 12, 1964 FBI analysis report (Shaneyfelt Ex. 27).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2018, 12:36:58 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2018, 01:00:00 PM »
  Poor Mr. Gee. Still acting like a troll. He makes an enormous deal out of the frontal shot, but has no problem with the back shot not exiting, even though it destroys the SBT. Let Mr. SBT explain what happened to both of these shots. He's the expert, let's allow him to lecture us all on this rather baffling situation...

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2018, 01:57:21 PM »

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Decker_Ex_5323.pdf

ASSASSINATION Or PRESIDENT KENNEDY
Officer Buddy Walther_ Deputy Sheriff Dallas County Sheriff's Office

Date Nov 22, 1963

-snip-

"...I immediately went to the triple underpass
on Elm Street in an effort to locate possible marks left by stray bullets.
While I was looking for possible marks, some unknown person stated to
me that something had hit his face while he was parked on Main Street,
the next lane south from Elm, as the traffic had been stopped for the
parade. Upon examining the curb and pavement in this vicinity I found
where a bullet had splattered on the top edge of the curb
on Main Street
which would place the direction of firing, high and behind the position
the Presidents car was in when he was shot..."

-snip-

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2018, 01:57:21 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2018, 02:07:02 PM »
Psssssst Jimbo, I'm going to let you in on a little secret buddy, so listen closely.

Proponents of the SBT don't have to explain any missing bullets.

They don't have to explain what happened to 'both shots', because they believe one shot caused the non-fatal wounds to JFK and JBC, and that 399 is the bullet that did the wounding.

The explanation for what happened to the bullet that entered JFK's back/neck region is simple, it exited his throat and went on to hit JBC.

By the way Jimbo, I've been taking it easy on you kooks. If as you say the back shot never exited, that means there are two vanishing bullets for you to account for.

Even if you could account for the bullet that entered JFK's back and never exited, that still wouldn't get you off the hook for explaining what happened to the bullet that entered JFK's throat, now would it, Einstein ?

There's nothing baffling about the SBT.

What is baffling, is that if the SBT is wrong, what happened to the bullet that supposedly entered JFK's throat. ?

I'd say it's baffling how the drooling kooks can go on insisting there was a frontal entry neck wound, when they can't explain what happened to the bullet. Actually, that's not really baffling it all. That's what drooling kooks do. Amusing, yes. Baffling, no.

So Jimbo, now that that's been explained to you, feel free to explain what happened to the bullet that entered JFK's throat.

Challenge still stands, droolers.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2018, 02:35:43 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2018, 03:44:22 PM »
Is F 682 is the Roger Craig Bullet and skull fragment pickup?