Author Topic: Commission Exhibit 1 proves Oswald was a Psycho!  (Read 9161 times)

Offline David Von Pein

• THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY: A LONE-GUNMAN VIEWPOINT
Re: Commission Exhibit 1 proves Oswald was a Psycho!
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 12:34:44 AM »
Would you please identify WHICH EXPERTS you are referring to and the processes they used to conclude this [CE 1] was written by Oswald.

Cadigan. At 7 H 438:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:35:42 AM
by David Von Pein
»

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 12:35:57 AM »
Re: The Walker bullet (CE573):

Only a blind person would be unable to see the obvious similarities between the Walker bullet and CE399. David Josephs undoubtedly thinks that CE573 is yet another piece of planted evidence, even though it's too damaged to be linked conclusively to LHO's rifle. The fact that it IS too damaged to be linked CONCLUSIVELY to the so-called "patsy's" rifle is almost enough right there to prove it isn't a "planted" piece of evidence (unless the bullet-planters were really really stupid, of course):

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:37:25 AM
by David Von Pein
»

Offline Joe Mannix

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 12:36:11 AM »
"I believe that the Embassy will come quickly to your assistance on learning everything"

OK, I see two options:

1. An extremely obvious attempt to link himself with Cuba/USSR

2. He was working for US Governmemt
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 12:40:38 AM
by Joe Mannix
»

Roger Collins

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 12:39:21 AM »

You're a lousy reader then. The WC more than proved Oswald's guilt.

Really? I'm not a lousy reader... it was a lousy report which completely failed to convince a totally open minded individual.

I take it this means that you do not have the evidence that LHO was on the Sixth floor at 12:30 pm and pulled the trigger after all...... but you still want me to believe you, right?

And the Walker shooting is an incredibly important and useful key in the JFK case. Why more people cannot see that fact is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding this whole affair.

Really... would this be the same shooting where the bullet recovered by DPD (and seen by General Walker) was not the same one as was shown in evidence by the HSCA?

You know... the bullet which Walker himself denied that was the bullet taken from his home.....

But, truth be told, the CTers just do not WANT to see it. Because if they did, they'd have to admit the following fact to themselves, and no hardline CTer would ever be caught dead saying this out loud in public:

Lee Harvey Oswald, via his attempt to murder Gen. Edwin Walker in April 1963, showed that he had it within himself to take a gun and aim it at a human being and pull the trigger. Hence, the Walker shooting proved that Lee H. Oswald was, in effect, a political assassin many months before JFK came to Dallas.

What do you mean...don't want to see it?...... I just asked you to produce the evidence you said you had, because I wanted to see it...... but you could not produce it....

Offline Kevin Raftery

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 12:43:02 AM »
You're a lousy reader then. The WC more than proved Oswald's guilt.

And the Walker shooting is an incredibly important and useful key in the JFK case. Why more people cannot see that fact is one of the biggest mysteries surrounding this whole affair.

But, truth be told, the CTers just do not WANT to see it. Because if they did, they'd have to admit the following fact to themselves, and no hardline CTer would ever be caught dead saying this out loud in public:

Lee Harvey Oswald, via his attempt to murder Gen. Edwin Walker in April 1963, showed that he had it within himself to take a gun and aim it at a human being and pull the trigger. Hence, the Walker shooting proved that Lee H. Oswald was, in effect, a political assassin many months before JFK came to Dallas.

Yep! How could Oswald have assassinated JFK without first trying to kill Walker? I don't think it could have happened. Lee attempting to kill Walker was the key to Lee killing JFK.
It prepared Lee for killing Kennedy. He knew what to do and what not to do.

Offline David Josephs

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 12:44:45 AM »
I must add that PAGE 2 of this letter IS INDEED part of the Handwriting samples... #57.

(80) 1 . 1 examined all documents except items 8, 23, 24, 28, 52, 56,
57, 60, 61, 62, and 63.

(65) This examiner is, therefore, unable to render a definite opinion,
but can point out that there are similarities between the writing in
in items 23, 56, and 57 and the handwriting on the items listed in A,
B, and C above.

Finally, one of the examiners states it is the same person...  even though 23, and 56 and HORRIBLE PHOTOCOPIES and therefore adheres to the "restrictions" section...  a tentative conclusion at best...

So of the 4 members... 2 did not examine it, 1 says he doesn't know and one says it matches 2 other docs that are poor facsimilies...
VERY convincing evidence John...

:thumbs1xx:

(39) VI. The Russian language writing on documents 23, 56, and
57 is by the same person

Offline David Von Pein

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2012, 12:45:19 AM »
Roger,

It's not my fault you want to believe stupid things after looking at the evidence in the JFK and Tippit and Walker cases. It's not my fault that you and many CTers like you want to think that Oswald was totally innocent of all three of those crimes. So don't blame me for your inability to properly comprehend and evaluate a very simple batch of evidence.