Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Non problematic evidence?  (Read 24375 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Non problematic evidence?
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2019, 08:22:34 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps you should try to communicate more clearly. I am merely telling you what I have understood your position seems to be.

A preponderance of evidence is hardly any good if the evidence itself is weak, speculative and questionable, right?

If you go there and state that a preponderance of evidence points to LHO's guilt, you must feel comfortable that the actual evidence is authentic and valid, right?

So, if I have misrepresented what you have said, please tell me what exactly I misunderstood and I will gladly correct my post(s).

I do communicate clearly. You are jumping to conclusions about my position and how I got there. Again, please stop.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2019, 08:22:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2019, 08:44:21 PM »
I do communicate clearly. You are jumping to conclusions about my position and how I got there. Again, please stop.

I do communicate clearly.

No, you are making grand claims without wanting to own the obvious implication of that claim. In my neck of the woods they call that "blowing hot air".

You are jumping to conclusions about my position and how I got there. Again, please stop.

There you go again.... If I am jumping to conclusions it's only because you fail to explain what it is exactly that you are saying.

As long as you keep doing that, I will continue to try and understand you by "jumping to conclusions".

A far easier way of doing things is if you would simply state your position clearly, but it seems you don't want to go there....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:47:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2019, 08:55:42 PM »
I do communicate clearly.

No, you are making grand claims without wanting to own the obvious implication of that claim. In my neck of the woods they call that "blowing hot air".

You are jumping to conclusions about my position and how I got there. Again, please stop.

There you go again.... If I am jumping to conclusions it's only because you fail to explain what it is exactly that you are saying.

As long as you keep doing that, I will continue to try and understand you by "jumping to conclusions".

A far easier way of doing things is if you would simply state your position clearly, but it seems you don't want to go there....

Your jumping to conclusions isn?t likely to get a good response from me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2019, 08:55:42 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2019, 09:02:54 PM »
Your jumping to conclusions isn?t likely to get a good response from me.

Me just asking you for an explanation to avoid having to jump to conclusions isn't getting a good response from you either?. 

By jumping to conclusions I might just get a response from you telling me that I've got something wrong. Perhaps, that in turn will eventually lead me to what it is you are really saying....

It's a bit like trying to get blood out of a stone, but there you go.... 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »
Me just asking you for an explanation to avoid having to jump to conclusions isn't getting a good response from you either?. 

By jumping to conclusions I might just get a response from you telling me that I've got something wrong. Perhaps, that in turn will eventually lead me to what it is you are really saying....

It's a bit like trying to get blood out of a stone, but there you go....

Have you asked a question without first telling me what you think my position is and how I arrived there? Perhaps I missed it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2019, 09:28:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2019, 09:36:00 PM »
Have you asked a question without first telling me what you think my position is and how I arrived there? Perhaps I missed it.

Evasive... you want to be taken seriously? Stop playing games...

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2019, 09:40:41 PM »
Evasive... you want to be taken seriously? Stop playing games...

I didn?t think so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2019, 09:40:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2019, 09:48:31 PM »
I didn?t think so.

Let's agree to disagree? you keep playing games and I'll keep on jumping to obvious conclusions that you don't like....