Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Non problematic evidence?  (Read 24372 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Non problematic evidence?
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »
Advertisement
Can anybody name one piece of credible evidence conclusively tied to the assassination which is of such significance that it beyond reasonable doubt clearly points to a conspiracy?

I'm sure that I could call out at least six pieces of evidence that points to a conspiracy....But at the same time I'm sure that you couldn't see them....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2019, 09:19:35 AM »
I'm sure that I could call out at least six pieces of evidence that points to a conspiracy....But at the same time I'm sure that you couldn't see them....
We're waiting...?.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2019, 01:58:16 PM »
We're waiting...?.

OK Lo Gun ....Just hold your breath......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2019, 01:58:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2019, 05:21:17 PM »
In other words; just pile up as much as you like, don't question it or examine it closely, call it evidence and conclude that the preponderance of evidence points to LHO.....

It doesn't matter if a conspiracy can be proven or not. Even if it can't be proven, it still does not allow the conclusion that Oswald did it (alone), so your question has very little to do with my question. Care to try again?

You have a habit of attempting to put words and ideas into posts that I never said or even hinted at. Please stop.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2019, 05:27:52 PM »

I promise to give them a fair and open minded consideration. But nothing about that statement indicates that I will have to agree with your opinion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2019, 05:27:52 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2019, 07:36:23 PM »
You have a habit of attempting to put words and ideas into posts that I never said or even hinted at. Please stop.

Perhaps you should try to communicate more clearly. I am merely telling you what I have understood your position seems to be.

A preponderance of evidence is hardly any good if the evidence itself is weak, speculative and questionable, right?

If you go there and state that a preponderance of evidence points to LHO's guilt, you must feel comfortable that the actual evidence is authentic and valid, right?

So, if I have misrepresented what you have said, please tell me what exactly I misunderstood and I will gladly correct my post(s).

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »
What is the point of the question?  The criminal justice system does not require that there be ANY ONE piece of evidence sufficient to convict.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2019, 08:09:11 PM »
What is the point of the question?  The criminal justice system does not require that there be ANY ONE piece of evidence sufficient to convict.

Who ever claimed otherwise?

But it does require that evidence is at least authentic, valid and pertains to the case. A prosecutorial case against a defendant tries to connect dots between pieces of evidence. If those pieces of evidence are not sound enough to withstand scrutiny, the entire case can fail.

You don't build a house on weak foundation, right?