Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The missing witness on Book Depository Stairway  (Read 16116 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The missing witness on Book Depository Stairway
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2018, 12:56:52 AM »
Advertisement
The corrections listed in the Stroud document are found in the signed copy of Adams' deposition transcript.

If I were Belin and was aware of the Garner statement then I would have investigated the matter. I doubt that Belin was aware of the statement.

I doubt that Belin was aware of the statement.

Tim,

Is it your argument that the Warren Commission investigation was so incompetent that it's own lawyers were kept in the dark about evidentiary information pertinent to their investigation?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2018, 12:56:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2018, 03:27:58 PM »
The Stroud document was REGISTERED as well. What was the reason Garner was not called up to testify?

The WC was No different than the HSCA and their Louie Steven Witt skit with the collapsing Umbrella. Both were nothing but Dog-N-Pony shows. Fortunately, whenever the Deep State is Forced to add novices such as Lovelady to their cast,  the results mirror Toto accidentally revealing the man behind the curtain.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:55 PM »
We can now see the shenanigans that were played out because we have the majority of the documents to read and assimilate. Who was aware of the Stroud document back in 64 and when the HSCA was on?

If it wasnt for Barry in 1999 - no one would be the wiser at all. Yet there it is which could have completely changed the outcome of the investigation.

Now we are getting into the many mysterious deaths surrounding this case. Had someone like Barry come forward back-in-the-day, he would have immediately departed this Earth one way or another. The reason we Now have previously unavailable info is due to those being revealed are now gone. And yeah, I do believe that Bush Sr at a bare minimum Knows how the JFK Assassination went down. ALL CIA Director's from 11/22/63 going forward know with detail how this operation was pulled off.  To them, this is a 54+ year crowning achievement.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:55 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2018, 05:41:51 PM »
The Stroud document was REGISTERED as well. What was the reason Garner was not called up to testify?

It wasn't feasible for them to call up every single person who was in Dealey Plaza that day. The Garner statement was made very late in the investigation. There was no time or need to call her up. The Deposition of Victoria Adams was sufficient. And even that testimony wasn't necessary. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2018, 08:52:57 PM »
It wasn't feasible for them to call up every single person who was in Dealey Plaza that day.

Is that what we're now calling the cherry-picking of witnesses who support the predetermined narrative?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2018, 08:52:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2018, 08:56:40 PM »
Has anyone figured out when Leavelle's "fire at headquarters" happened that destroyed Adams' file?

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2018, 01:24:38 AM »
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/girlonstairs.html
Matt,
Thanks for posting the following-up link to "The Girl on The Stairs" book. Excellent book I bought about 3 years ago. I think Oswald was indeed around the first floor about 12:30 pm. Took the FRONT stairway to the second floor, walked down that hallway and was seen through the door window just as he was entering the lunchroom. Neither Truly or the cop said he had a Coke in his hand, but  Mrs. Reid did notice a Coke in his hand when she came back into her office. There was a Pepsi machine on the first floor, not Coke. In other words, Oswald was telling the truth. That leaves the problem of how one or two unknown gunmen escaped from the sixth floor. Truly was ahead of the cop on the stairs. Why did he not see Oswald first, or at least the door closing on the second-floor stairwell?
BB

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2018, 01:24:38 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2018, 04:27:29 PM »
There are whole lot of witness who returned into TSBD before DPD officer Barnett had  front door entrance guarded by 3min post shots, and possibly as early as 2 min 30 sec post shots.

Some of those are office women, like Martha Reed, Sarah Staunton, Gloria Cavalry. They dont have WC testimony concerning verification of Mrs Jeraldine Reids supposed sighting of Oswald entering 2nd floor office at 2 min post shots.

Only Geneva Hine, and she has a story that makes it impossible for a post Baker/Truly encounter with Mrs Reid and Oswald, with just Mrs Reid and Oswald alone at 2 min posts shots.

There is a possible scenario time line that works with both Hine and Reid if there is meeting with Mrs Reid and Oswald at before 60 sec post shots, but i have not pinpointed Reid in Couch film yet, to verify yea no nay on the possiblility. If shes there in Couch flim, when Baker is seen running, then she could not have met Oswald before Baker/Truly do. But is if Reid is not in Couch film then there exists some possibility, given her WC testimony:

r. BELIN. Now, did you look around after the shots and notice what people were doing?
Mrs. REID. Well, it was just a mass of confusion. I saw people beginning to fall, and the thought that went through my mind, my goodness I must get out of this line of shots, they may fire some more. And don't ask me why I went into the building because I don't know.
Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office.

Ive been trying find Mrs Reid in the Couch film or the stabilzed version here:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 04:31:31 PM by Zeon Mason »