Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #195  (Read 326 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

• You only receive flak when you are over the target
Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #195
« on: April 14, 2018, 10:39:41 PM »
📥 "Whether you agree with him or not, researchers such as Rob Caprio for example, took the sensible initiative and saved his own research, and he is now reposting them back on the Forum.
All other members are free to do the same.” –Duncan MacRae

Disclaimer: I will no longer respond to any posts that are off topic and/or meant to derail the issue of the opening post. This should not be taken as me running, but instead seen as me keeping the topic on track.

I have no issue with any WC defender, therefore, I am happy to discuss the case in a manner that uses the actual evidence with them. IF the WC was correct in their final conclusion as they claim then this should be no problem for them.

I will not participate in any personal discussions with them as these are meant to distract and discredit instead of focusing on the JFK assassination. I come here to discuss and learn about the JFK assassination and nothing more.

No more games with the LNers. The LNers have to to discuss the WC's, HSCA's and ARRB's evidence or move along.

One would think IF the assassination occurred as the WC said then the LNers would welcome the opportunity to discuss and refute the posts in this series, but they seem more determined to have the posts stopped. I think that this shows that the WC's version of events is not correct.

One Warren Commission (WC) member, John J. McCloy, seemed to have quite a few doubts about the claims of the official theory. As we saw in the Single Bullet Theory (SBT) posts in this series he had major issues with that conclusion. We have also seen he had issues with the Mexico City trip allegedly taken by Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) and exposed more details with his questions in the areas of the clip and alleged bag.

In a previous post we saw this quote by him.

Quote on

The commissioners themselves regarded their commitment to the investigation as a PART-TIME responsibility…There was neither the time nor the POLITICAL will to conduct a thorough investigation. (Kai Bird, The Chairman—John J. McCloy: The Making of the American Establishment, pp. 549-50) (Emphasis added)

Quote off

This is pretty damning of the WC’s efforts as he said the investigation was a “part-time responsibility” and there was “neither the time nor political will” to conduct a THOROUGH investigation. No wonder we are not much closer to the truth nearly fifty years later.

In this post we will look at more comments by him that also sink the WC’s final conclusion.

On December 5, 1963, the newly appointed WC met for the first time. This was called an Executive Session and it was confined to the members only. Chief Justice Earl Warren even states that their knowledge is limited to what they have read in the newspapers so their knowledge is limited to the “LHO did all by himself” mentality already.

It was also decided in this meeting by Earl Warren that the WC would have NO investigative arm and would rely on the FBI, Secret Service (SS) and the CIA for their evidence. He also decided that the WC would work in private instead in front of the public. This says a lot about their approach to me as you would think in a supposed free society when the President is gunned down the investigation would be conducted in the open, NOT behind doors with no access for most of us to see what was going on.

Our post is concerned with what John McCloy said at this meeting though. This can be found on page 40 of the meeting transcripts.

Quote on

I have a feeling we have another obligation than the mere evaluation of the reports of agencies, many of which as you suggested, or some of them at least, maybe interested, MAY BE INVOLVED. There is a potential CULPIBILITY on the part of the Secret Service and even the F.B.I., and these reports, after all, human nature being what it is, may have some SELF-SERVING aspects in them. And I think if we DIDN’T have the right to SUBPEONA documents, the right to subpoena witnesses if we needed them, that this Commission’s general standing might be somewhat IMPAIRED….

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This Commission is going to be criticized, and this article in the paper is the beginning, no matter what we do but I think we would be MORE CRITICIZED if we were simply posed before the world as something that is evaluating government agencies’ reports, who themselves MAY BE CULPABLE. (WC Executive Session, 12/5/63, pp. 40 & 43) (Emphasis added)

Quote off

As we can see here he is saying many will criticize the WC for relying on the SS and the FBI when they were thought to be involved and culpable themselves. He is also saying they should have had the subpoena power to get documents and witnesses when they wanted, but this was never used so how effective could they be? As it turned out, NOT very effective at all.

This sinks the WC’s conclusions all by itself and sheds more light on the SS and FBI as they were the ones that supplied much of the evidence and they had a SELF-SERVING INTEREST in hiding much about the true nature of this case. John McCloy was a very connected man, so he was NOT just some “kook” shooting his mouth off either.

The WC’s conclusion is again sunk.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 10:42:37 PM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #195
« on: April 14, 2018, 10:39:41 PM »

Online Tom Sorensen

Re: Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions -- #195
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 06:24:46 PM »
It was also decided in this meeting by Earl Warren that the WC would have NO investigative arm and would rely on the FBI, Secret Service (SS) and the CIA for their evidence. He also decided that the WC would work in private instead in front of the public. This says a lot about their approach to me as you would think in a supposed free society when the President is gunned down the investigation would be conducted in the open, NOT behind doors with no access for most of us to see what was going on.

That commission was a hoax from day one. Why would they tie one arm on their backs even before they got started, especially considering what the executive order stated:

The Commission is empowered to prescribe its own procedures and to employ such assistants as it deems necessary.

Necessary expenses of the Commission may be paid from the “Emergency Fund for the President.”

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 07:36:43 PM »
One Warren Commission (WC) member, John J. McCloy, seemed to have quite a few doubts about the claims of the official theory. As we saw in the Single Bullet Theory (SBT) posts in this series he had major issues with that conclusion.

McCloy says the findings of the WC were sound, and they had plenty of time to complete the task.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:58:43 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »

That commission was a hoax from day one. Why would they tie one arm on their backs even before they got started, especially considering what the executive order stated:

The Commission is empowered to prescribe its own procedures and to employ such assistants as it deems necessary.

Necessary expenses of the Commission may be paid from the “Emergency Fund for the President.”

It was simply a very costly rubber stamp for the FBI's conclusion which was reached within days of the assassination. The WC's conclusion is 💩. It needs to be 🚾.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM »
McCloy says the findings of the WC were sound, and they had plenty of time to complete the task.

Why not cite actual evidence like I did? I don't care what he said publicly years later. The evidence shows something very different.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 10:51:15 PM »

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 07:21:24 AM »

@0:12 LOL

"Chief Justice Warren who headed the commission has refused to discuss the report publicly, with CBS, or indeed with anyone."

Another job well done!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »
Why not cite actual evidence like I did? I don't care what he said publicly years later. The evidence shows something very different.

Are you calling McCloy are liar?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 09:22:01 PM »
@0:12 LOL

"Chief Justice Warren who headed the commission has refused to discuss the report publicly, with CBS, or indeed with anyone."

BFD

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 09:22:01 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »
Are you calling McCloy are liar?

I guess this lame tactic means that you have NO evidence as usual. I thought so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »