Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 209958 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4130 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bull.  We don't see Sarah in the Hughes film.

Duh, that's because, as I already described, she is Prayer Man behind Lovelady...Hughes is ten seconds before Altgens...Altgens is roughly equal to Wiegman, and Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man who is over to the west side as Lovelady specified...

There's no need to respond to the rest of what you write because in my opinion you are not responding honestly to the facts...

Altgens shows Pauline Sanders' face peering over Shelley's shoulder...Since we know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton that forces Stanton to be Prayer Man...Anyone who denies or ignores that Davidson has proven a woman's face on Prayer Man is not being honest...

Since you have access to the censorship forum you should ask Stancak to repost his sharp close-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens and you'll see Sanders peering over Shelley's shoulder...Altgens possesses the illusion that Shelley is looking down Houston towards Main...He's not...He's watching the limo just like Lovelady and Sanders' is peering over his shoulder...

Just as a matter of record Larsen is on the Censorship Forum making the Cinque-like claim that Lovelady's shirt in Altgens has been forged in order to impose the plaid pattern shirt over the vertical striped shirt...Fetzer should be happy he has a mobile forgery lab partner in Larsen...

Hargrove is also on the Censorship Forum showing a photo of Lovelady in the plaid shirt and asking if anyone has proved this is Lovelady?...Iacoletti should be happy because he has a friend in Hargrove who follows the same methodology...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 07:03:14 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4131 on: April 17, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »
Duh, that's because, as I already described, she is Prayer Man behind Lovelady...

Then why did you say "we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes"?  Just to get another entry on the Doyle falsehoods list?

Hughes is ten seconds before Altgens...Altgens is roughly equal to Wiegman, and Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man who is over to the west side as Lovelady specified...

Did you forget to substantiate "Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man"?

There's no need to respond to the rest of what you write because in my opinion you are not responding honestly to the facts...

The things you are spewing are not facts.

Altgens shows Pauline Sanders' face peering over Shelley's shoulder...

Again, where?  Show this alleged face.  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Since we know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton that forces Stanton to be Prayer Man...

Again, how do "we" know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton?  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Anyone who denies or ignores that Davidson has proven a woman's face on Prayer Man is not being honest...

How has Davidson "proven" a woman's face on Prayer Man?

Since you have access to the censorship forum you should ask Stancak to repost his sharp close-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens and you'll see Sanders peering over Shelley's shoulder...

You should go pound sand.  You can either back up your claims or you cannot.

Altgens possesses the illusion that Shelley is looking down Houston towards Main...He's not...He's watching the limo just like Lovelady and Sanders' is peering over his shoulder...

Why?  Just because you say so?   :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 07:34:55 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4131 on: April 17, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4132 on: April 17, 2019, 07:42:47 PM »

I'm not going to respond to your naysaying Iacoletti...Lovelady placed Sarah next to him at the west wall of the entranceway in Hughes...That's all the way to the right of Frazier not left...

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4133 on: April 17, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »
Then why did you say "we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes"?  Just to get another entry on the Doyle falsehoods list?

Did you forget to substantiate "Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man"?

The things you are spewing are not facts.

Again, where?  Show this alleged face.  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Again, how do "we" know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton?  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

How has Davidson "proven" a woman's face on Prayer Man?

You should go pound sand.  You can either back up your claims or you cannot.

Why?  Just because you say so?   :D

I'm not going to respond to your naysaying Iacoletti...Lovelady placed Sarah next to him at the west wall of the entranceway in Hughes...That's all the way to the right of Frazier not left...

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

Iacoletti appears to attempt debate with a determined but disturbed liar. Denis Pointing counseled Alan Ford because it is reasonable to
and Alan might take the feedback into consideration.

What is a reasonable reaction to your attitude / posts? John Iacoletti reacts reasonably to your interminable, disingenuous onslaught.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4133 on: April 17, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #4134 on: April 17, 2019, 09:55:39 PM »
What is a reasonable reaction to your attitude / posts? John Iacoletti reacts reasonably to your interminable, disingenuous onslaught.
Wish list

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4135 on: April 17, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »
Iacoletti appears to attempt debate with a determined but disturbed teller of non truths. Denis Pointing counseled Alan Ford because it is reasonable to
and Alan might take the feedback into consideration.

'''

Scully always scoots when it comes to laying down and showing where I've told non-truths...

This is silly and both Iacoletti and Scully stay away from the actual evidence I am discussing...Iacoletti's denials are not credible...

These people attack the poster but never discuss the evidence...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4135 on: April 17, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4136 on: April 17, 2019, 10:49:22 PM »
I'm ignoring Iacoletti again... His uncredibly naysaying good evidence is typical of the community that doesn't understand the best evidence on the internet on the topic...

Stop that.  You're doing Doyle better than Doyle does!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4137 on: April 17, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

You won't ever provide an exact quote because you just made this up.

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...

a) you don't even know what metadata is.
b) metadata does not prove somebody's gender.

It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

Still waiting for you to show this face that "we see".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4137 on: April 17, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #4138 on: April 17, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »
Scully always scoots when it comes to laying down and showing where I've told non-truths...

You're up to 391 now.

This is silly and both Iacoletti and Scully stay away from the actual evidence I am discussing...Iacoletti's denials are not credible...

Your claims are not credible, Mr. 391.

These people attack the poster but never discuss the evidence...

All we do is discuss the evidence.  You, on the other hand, make up the evidence.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4139 on: April 17, 2019, 11:56:35 PM »
That's kiddie stuff Iacoletti and it's designed to get the thread away from the substance you're denying...My evidence that Sarah was to Frazier's right is good (which is why you're avoiding it)...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 07:06:02 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4139 on: April 17, 2019, 11:56:35 PM »

Mobile View