Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Larry Trotter, Joe Simmons and 77 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 176505 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4150 on: April 17, 2019, 03:21:51 PM »
You can see everybody on the platform to Frazier's left in Altgens...Stanton is not there and she would be hard to hide...Iacoletti, of course, just flat out ignores that we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes, which is 10 seconds prior to Altgens...And we have Sarah in the Prayer Man spot in Altgens as described by Lovelady in his Commission testimony...Since we can see Shelley to Lovelady's left in Altgens that means Sarah is to his right in the Prayer Man spot...Altgens is about equal to Wiegman according to the time it was taken and Wiegman shows us Sarah's face on Prayer Man in Davidson's enhancement...Iacoletti of course trims all this down to nothing by ignoring it because his naysaying depends on deceptive over-simplification so he can respond to his own inadequate arguments...Like the Kman group however, Iacoletti omits what he knows he can't answer...The Prayer Man people cheat by not admitting Stanton was on the landing platform so therefore she would have to be seen in Altgens were she to Frazier's left...

Andrej Stancak posted a blow-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens on the other site and you can make out Pauline Sanders peeking up over their shoulders in between both men...That means Sanders is occupying the spot to Frazier's left which once again leaves only the Prayer Man spot for Sarah...We know Sarah is Prayer Man for all the reasons listed but also because there were only two females on the landing and we know where Pauline Sanders is...So Prayer Man having a female face in Wiegman necessitates her being Stanton...Alan likes to post false, out of context entries showing Frazier saying Sarah is to his left, but he just outright ignores all the evidence I post here to show that isn't true so Alan is uncredible...I can answer and refute anything Alan posts...Alan contemptuously ignores my FACTS because he knows he can't refute them...Plus the Prayer Man group is trying to ignore that Buell Frazier has confirmed Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

The chubby arm you see in Darnell on Prayer Man is Stanton's obese forearm that is blocked by a purse at the wrist creating an anatomically-impossible narrowing of the wrist...If you removed that purse you would see Sarah's wrist-less obese forearm go all the way to the fat hand just like in the family photo...Like I said - this is a correct observation and it goes ignored and unanswered by the correct evidence-uninterested Prayer Man crew...

The Prayer Man fools led by KMan say Lovelady was about to say Oswald was behind him in his Commission testimony but was cut-off by Ball...The problem with that is Prayer Man is not behind Lovelady in Altgens...Frazier is and Lovelady later finished what he was going to say when he told HSCA that Frazier was behind him at that time...Prayer Man is off to Lovelady's right side in Altgens so the correct interpretation of this is Lovelady named Shelley to his left, Frazier behind, and that leaves the only remaining place for Stanton to his right in the Prayer Man spot...For years the research community led by persons like David Josephs and Jim DiEugenio have allowed this classic Greg Parker evidence hacking to go uncorrected and not noticed the basic fact that Prayer Man was not behind Lovelady at that time...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:41:38 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4150 on: April 17, 2019, 03:21:51 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #4151 on: April 17, 2019, 04:49:35 PM »
You can see everybody on the platform to Frazier's left in Altgens...

Bull.  You can't even see Frazier.

Iacoletti, of course, just flat out ignores that we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes, which is 10 seconds prior to Altgens...

Bull.  We don't see Sarah in the Hughes film.

And we have Sarah in the Prayer Man spot in Altgens as described by Lovelady in his Commission testimony...

Bull.  There is no "Prayer Man" in Altgens.  And Lovelady didn't describe Sarah in the Prayer Man spot in his commission testimony.  You made that up.

Since we can see Shelley to Lovelady's left in Altgens that means Sarah is to his right in the Prayer Man spot...

Even if "black tie" is Shelley (and you've done nothing to demonstrate that), that tells you nothing about where Stanton is.

Altgens is about equal to Wiegman according to the time it was taken and Wiegman shows us Sarah's face on Prayer Man in Davidson's enhancement...

How is this "Sarah's face"?   :D

Andrej Stancak posted a blow-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens on the other site

Nobody has ever proven that they are Lovelady and Shelley.

and you can make out Pauline Sanders peeking up over their shoulders in between both men...

Where?

That means Sanders is occupying the spot to Frazier's left which once again leaves only the Prayer Man spot for Sarah...We know Sarah is Prayer Man for all the reasons listed but also because there were only two females on the landing

How do you know there were only two females on the landing?

and we know where Pauline Sanders is...

Where?

So Prayer Man having a female face in Wiegman necessitates her being Stanton...

You haven't proven that Prayer Man has a female face in Wiegman.

Alan likes to post false, out of context entries showing Frazier saying Sarah is to his left, but he just outright ignores all the evidence I post here to show that isn't true so Alan is uncredible...

What evidence?  This is just a series of unfounded assumptions.  Besides Frazier's gestures, we also have Sanders' statement:

"To the best of my recollection I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance.  I recall that while standing there I noticed Mrs. Sarah Stanton standing next to me".

I can answer and refute anything Alan posts...

Answer, yes.  Refute, no.

The chubby arm you see in Darnell on Prayer Man is Stanton's obese forearm that is blocked by a purse at the wrist creating an anatomically-impossible narrowing of the wrist...

Evidence please that this is "anatomically-impossible" and also what is the evidence for a purse?

If you removed that purse you would see Sarah's wrist-less obese forearm go all the way to the fat hand

How would you know that?

Like I said - this is a correct observation and it goes ignored and unanswered by the correct evidence-uninterested Prayer Man crew...

Calling your speculations "correct" doesn't make them so.

The Prayer Man fools led by KMan say Lovelady was about to say Oswald was behind him in his Commission testimony but was cut-off by Ball...The problem with that is Prayer Man is not behind Lovelady in Altgens...Frazier is

What are you talking about?  Neither Frazier or PP are visible in Altgens.

so the correct interpretation of this is Lovelady named Shelley to his left, Frazier behind, and that leaves the only remaining place for Stanton to his right in the Prayer Man spot...

BS: Lovelady said nothing about where these people were located.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:50:37 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4152 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
Bull.  We don't see Sarah in the Hughes film.

Duh, that's because, as I already described, she is Prayer Man behind Lovelady...Hughes is ten seconds before Altgens...Altgens is roughly equal to Wiegman, and Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man who is over to the west side as Lovelady specified...

There's no need to respond to the rest of what you write because in my opinion you are not responding honestly to the facts...

Altgens shows Pauline Sanders' face peering over Shelley's shoulder...Since we know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton that forces Stanton to be Prayer Man...Anyone who denies or ignores that Davidson has proven a woman's face on Prayer Man is not being honest...

Since you have access to the censorship forum you should ask Stancak to repost his sharp close-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens and you'll see Sanders peering over Shelley's shoulder...Altgens possesses the illusion that Shelley is looking down Houston towards Main...He's not...He's watching the limo just like Lovelady and Sanders' is peering over his shoulder...

Just as a matter of record Larsen is on the Censorship Forum making the Cinque-like claim that Lovelady's shirt in Altgens has been forged in order to impose the plaid pattern shirt over the vertical striped shirt...Fetzer should be happy he has a mobile forgery lab partner in Larsen...

Hargrove is also on the Censorship Forum showing a photo of Lovelady in the plaid shirt and asking if anyone has proved this is Lovelady?...Iacoletti should be happy because he has a friend in Hargrove who follows the same methodology...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 07:03:14 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4152 on: April 17, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4153 on: April 17, 2019, 07:34:05 PM »
Duh, that's because, as I already described, she is Prayer Man behind Lovelady...

Then why did you say "we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes"?  Just to get another entry on the Doyle falsehoods list?

Hughes is ten seconds before Altgens...Altgens is roughly equal to Wiegman, and Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man who is over to the west side as Lovelady specified...

Did you forget to substantiate "Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man"?

There's no need to respond to the rest of what you write because in my opinion you are not responding honestly to the facts...

The things you are spewing are not facts.

Altgens shows Pauline Sanders' face peering over Shelley's shoulder...

Again, where?  Show this alleged face.  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Since we know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton that forces Stanton to be Prayer Man...

Again, how do "we" know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton?  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Anyone who denies or ignores that Davidson has proven a woman's face on Prayer Man is not being honest...

How has Davidson "proven" a woman's face on Prayer Man?

Since you have access to the censorship forum you should ask Stancak to repost his sharp close-up of Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens and you'll see Sanders peering over Shelley's shoulder...

You should go pound sand.  You can either back up your claims or you cannot.

Altgens possesses the illusion that Shelley is looking down Houston towards Main...He's not...He's watching the limo just like Lovelady and Sanders' is peering over his shoulder...

Why?  Just because you say so?   :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 07:34:55 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4154 on: April 17, 2019, 07:42:47 PM »

I'm not going to respond to your naysaying Iacoletti...Lovelady placed Sarah next to him at the west wall of the entranceway in Hughes...That's all the way to the right of Frazier not left...

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4154 on: April 17, 2019, 07:42:47 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4155 on: April 17, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »
Then why did you say "we have Sarah over against the west wall at Hughes"?  Just to get another entry on the Doyle falsehoods list?

Did you forget to substantiate "Wiegman shows Sarah's face on Prayer Man"?

The things you are spewing are not facts.

Again, where?  Show this alleged face.  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

Again, how do "we" know the only two women on the landing platform are Sanders and Stanton?  Ignoring the question won't make it go away.

How has Davidson "proven" a woman's face on Prayer Man?

You should go pound sand.  You can either back up your claims or you cannot.

Why?  Just because you say so?   :D

I'm not going to respond to your naysaying Iacoletti...Lovelady placed Sarah next to him at the west wall of the entranceway in Hughes...That's all the way to the right of Frazier not left...

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

Iacoletti appears to attempt debate with a determined but disturbed teller of non truths. Denis Pointing counseled Alan Ford because it is reasonable to
and Alan might take the feedback into consideration.

What is a reasonable reaction to your attitude / posts? John Iacoletti reacts reasonably to your interminable, disingenuous onslaught.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #4156 on: April 17, 2019, 09:55:39 PM »
What is a reasonable reaction to your attitude / posts? John Iacoletti reacts reasonably to your interminable, disingenuous onslaught.
Wish list
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=rJkflfQWDHg

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4156 on: April 17, 2019, 09:55:39 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #4157 on: April 17, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »
Iacoletti appears to attempt debate with a determined but disturbed teller of non truths. Denis Pointing counseled Alan Ford because it is reasonable to
and Alan might take the feedback into consideration.

'''

Scully always scoots when it comes to laying down and showing where I've told non-truths...

This is silly and both Iacoletti and Scully stay away from the actual evidence I am discussing...Iacoletti's denials are not credible...

These people attack the poster but never discuss the evidence...

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4158 on: April 17, 2019, 10:49:22 PM »
I'm ignoring Iacoletti again... His uncredibly naysaying good evidence is typical of the community that doesn't understand the best evidence on the internet on the topic...

Stop that.  You're doing Doyle better than Doyle does!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4158 on: April 17, 2019, 10:49:22 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #4159 on: April 17, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

You won't ever provide an exact quote because you just made this up.

Davidson posted his metadata substantiating by science that Prayer Man has a woman's face...

a) you don't even know what metadata is.
b) metadata does not prove somebody's gender.

It has to be Sarah because we can see Pauline Sanders' face in Altgens over Shelley's shoulder - which is to the left of Frazier...

Still waiting for you to show this face that "we see".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4159 on: April 17, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »