Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540962 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1608 on: April 02, 2019, 08:56:12 PM »
Advertisement
John "I Absolutely Refuse To 'Get' It" Iacoletti,

The FBI statements of Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook indicate that the four South West Publishing Company colleagues walked from the TSBD to a point on the north side of Elm Street "about halfway between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass" and watched the motorcade together.

D'oh

How does that mean that the four of them were all standing side-by-side?

It doesn't.  You're just assuming that they did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1608 on: April 02, 2019, 08:56:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1609 on: April 02, 2019, 09:01:53 PM »
The guy on the TSBD's lower steps who is talking with Iacoletti's "Glasses Woman" looks like Billy Lovelady to me.

I don't have a "glasses woman", but even if I did, there's no reason to think that black-blob in Darnell is her.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1610 on: April 02, 2019, 09:07:42 PM »
I don't have a "glasses woman", but even if I did, there's no reason to think that black-blob in Darnell is her.

Iacoletti,

You don't remember referring to the gal wearing the "black blouse" and the "black" headscarf next to John Templin in Betzner-3 as "Glasses Woman" (even though they are hard to spot unless you enlarge the heck out of her face) because you didn't want to acknowledge that she is wearing that "black blouse" and "black" headscarf?

Really?

Or are you lying?

(Gasp ... did you go back and delete it?)

--  Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:10:22 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1610 on: April 02, 2019, 09:07:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1611 on: April 02, 2019, 09:28:32 PM »
You don't remember referring to the gal wearing the "black blouse" and the "black" headscarf next to John Templin in Betzner-3 as "Glasses Woman" (even though they are hard to spot unless you enlarge the heck out of her face) because you didn't want to acknowledge that she is wearing that "black blouse" and "black" headscarf?

I've explained this multiple times.  Did you forget, or are you lying?

After enlarging the figure, I realized that there may or may not be glasses.  If you think there are then you should outline where you think they are.

Regardless, please stop referring to her as "Iacoletti's glasses woman".  That's deceptive.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1612 on: April 03, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »
PrayerWhatever was a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Ever heard that one?  My hypothesis is just as valid as yours, Albert.  I see what I see, and it ain't no dame.  So there.  Go take a bath.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1612 on: April 03, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1613 on: April 04, 2019, 05:48:47 PM »
Le Doux is quite correct. A "vestibule" is a small room at the entrance of a building to protect the innards from the weather, (note the same as described for your camping tent, Brian.)
A small room leading to a larger room (as on the second floor of the TSBD) is an "ante room".

Just for you, Brian, (sorry, Dougal.)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:00:00 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1614 on: April 04, 2019, 06:32:35 PM »
Le Doux is quite correct. A "vestibule" is a small room at the entrance of a building to protect the innards from the weather, (note the same as described for your camping tent, Brian.)
A small room leading to a larger room (as on the second floor of the TSBD) is an "ante room".

Just for you, Brian, (sorry, Dougal.)

It shows, Mr Mitcham, the utterly pitiable state of Anti-Prayer-Man research that the Anybody-But-Oswald zealots' case rests on
---------------murdering normal dictionary definitions of words!
---------------arguing that Prayer Man is a white-haired woman!
---------------arguing that left is right!
---------------interpreting 'Then went outside to watch P. parade' as meaning something other than 'Then went outside to watch Presidential parade'!

These people recall the glory days of Mr Cinque!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1614 on: April 04, 2019, 06:32:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1615 on: April 04, 2019, 08:54:02 PM »
If you don't understand basic photography concepts, then it really doesn't matter what photo you are "interpreting".

and you still haven't answer the correct point that Calvery has her knees bent and Hicks has her legs straight..In Zapruder it is the opposite and Hicks has hers bent and Calvery has hers straight...

BS:

You can't even see Calvery's knees in the office photo.  Not can you see "tall woman"'s knees in Zapruder.  You're just making stuff up again to try to prop up a failing argument.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:55:26 PM by John Iacoletti »