Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528796 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1560 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »
Advertisement
None of them saw or even claimed to see Oswald anywhere at the time the shots were fired, so your point is invalid.  And neither Sarah nor her relatives said anything about the second floor.  You just made that one up.

Highly dishonest.

Fritz Report: "I asked him what part of the building he was in at the time the President was shot, and he said that he was having his lunch about that time on the first floor."

Bookhout/Hosty Report:  "Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed this building."

Fritz's testimony:
Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.
Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

Hosty's book, "Assignment: Oswald":

"Where were you when the president went by the book depository?"
"I was eating my lunch in the first floor lunchroom."

So much for your "more credible evidence".   :D
Mr Iacoletti wrote:

Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor.

Hosty's book, "Assignment: Oswald":

"Where were you when the president went by the book depository?"
"I was eating my lunch in the first floor lunchroom."

Congratulations Mr Iacoletti...You're starting to learn the tune....  You're now repeating the tune I taught you a couple of years ago....

I'm sure that you recall that you accused me of lying ( or words to that effect) when I told you that Lee was in the first floor lunchroom at the time JFK passed by the TSBD 

Nice to see that you've learned a little bit.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1560 on: March 15, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1561 on: March 15, 2019, 08:10:19 PM »
When did Baker say that he saw Oswald standing stationary in the lunch room door window?

Sidebar! When Agent Howlett recreated Mr Oswald's alleged descent from the 6th to the 2nd fl, he concluded the reenactment by seating himself at one of the tables:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1562 on: March 15, 2019, 09:03:30 PM »
Sidebar! When Agent Howlett recreated Mr Oswald's alleged descent from the 6th to the 2nd fl, he concluded the reenactment by seating himself at one of the tables:

You check that Entire re-creation out and they used 2 Different G-Men in that joke of a video. Makes me believe something was edited in-and-out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1562 on: March 15, 2019, 09:03:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1563 on: March 16, 2019, 05:25:01 AM »
I'm sure that you recall that you accused me of lying ( or words to that effect) when I told you that Lee was in the first floor lunchroom at the time JFK passed by the TSBD 

I remember it well. It was the first and only time you?ve ever actually produced a citation for one of your stories. Well done. Of course Hosty didn?t make this claim in his reports or anywhere else...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1564 on: March 16, 2019, 03:04:14 PM »
I remember it well. It was the first and only time you?ve ever actually produced a citation for one of your stories. Well done. Of course Hosty didn?t make this claim in his reports or anywhere else...

It was the first and only time you?ve ever actually produced a citation for one of your stories.

The only time that you can remember....  which only demonstrates that your memory is short also....

Thank you...You've acknowledged that simply because I don't oblige the whims of those who are less educated, does not give you a valid reason to say that I'm lying. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1564 on: March 16, 2019, 03:04:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1565 on: March 16, 2019, 03:54:49 PM »
Thank you...You've acknowledged that simply because I don't oblige the whims of those who are less educated, does not give you a valid reason to say that I'm lying.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1566 on: March 16, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
True...But most folks don't demand that the clock be taken apart just to validate that it is working.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1566 on: March 16, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #1567 on: March 19, 2019, 12:00:12 AM »
Jesus F'en  Christ! I and a lot of others have had enough of " Prayer Woman".  JUST MOVE ON!