Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540933 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1528 on: March 07, 2019, 07:04:46 AM »
Advertisement
(Five Images)

She carried well....and worked late into her pregnancy,

Name   Genelyn Nmn Arnold
Event Type   Birth
Event Date   24 Dec 1963
Event Place   Dallas, Texas
Gender   Female
L'il brother, the last child of this short lived marriage, was born in early 1967. So, did they really enjoy a Christmas
tree at the TSBD, just weeks after the world class tragedy, or, if Carolyn is indeed the pregnant employee in the photos
you've shared, might they be celebrating the 1966 Christmas holiday? Hmmmmm.

https://www.babygaga.com/15-common-lies-most-pregnant-women-tell-and-get-away-with/
15 Common Lies Most Pregnant Women Tell And Get Away With
by B. Red ? on May 27, 2017 in Incredible

...The little white lies don't hurt anyone, and they may continue to pour out at a faster speed after becoming pregnant. When a woman becomes pregnant there are many added stresses that come with it. It can become overwhelming very quickly.

It seems like other mothers love sharing all the details of their pregnancy/birth experience with a pregnant mother-to-be. While their intentions are probably good, sometimes a pregnant woman just doesn't care about anyone else's pregnancy. When...

BTW, this nut "fixed her wagon," admitting he received no response from her to his inquiry, by posting her current name and
the names of all who are closest to her, on his website. Thuggery? Why not man up and simply hold her hostage until she spills her guts?
...Carolyn Arnold has not responded to any form of communication from me and others at !!!!!!. ....love to have a chat with her to clear a few things up. ...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:51:29 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1528 on: March 07, 2019, 07:04:46 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1529 on: March 07, 2019, 06:57:50 PM »
FWIW.... I would say the photos are of the same woman.....with span of 33 years between the photos.

FWIW, your conclusion is worth about as much as a US VP of that era described his job as....a bucket of warm....
It is no wonder you've posted so often....all chit-chat. Another  of your Osment moments!

(If the one percent chance you were posting a joke was your atual intent, pleace accept my apology.)

Before 'I See Dead People,' Haley Joel Osment Saw Casting ... - NPR
https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=422317464
Jul 12, 2015 - RATH: Actor Haley Joel Osmond. Catch him in the new miniseries "The Spoils Before Dying" on IFC. You don't have to see dead people to ...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:02:48 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1530 on: March 08, 2019, 02:18:55 AM »

[...]

There is no "Mrs. Reid" on the sidewalk outside the Depository during the motorcade.  Brian's brilliant "analysis" there was that there is a picture of Leavelle sitting outside the homicide bureau next to a woman (who may have been Jack Ruby's sister) on Sunday after Oswald was shot, and the woman superficially resembles a woman in the Cook/Cooper film standing outside the depository after the assassination.  And since Reid was 51 at the time of the assassination, and this woman looks kinda middle-aged, this must be her.  And since Leavelle said he took a deposition from Reid (although that happened on Saturday), then this must be Mrs. Reid (even though neither one of them look anything like the known pictures of Jeraldean Reid).

[...]

Iacoletti,

Who's that woman standing directly below the word "McGRAW" in the sign?

"Known photographs of Jeraldean Reed."

Where are they, John?

Didn't Jeraldean say in her FBI statement or some such thing that she'd watched the mororcade not far from Roy Truly and Ochus Campbell?  (And they, her?)

Just curious: Have you been able to spot either of those two guys in the photos/films taken during the motorcade?

Like on the sidewalk near the right side of the steps in the Wiegman film, for example?

If so, was Your Jeraldean Reid relatively near them?

How about the woman, above (below McGRAW)?

Was she standing near Campbell and/or Truly in any of the photos or films taken during the motorcade?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:09:48 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1530 on: March 08, 2019, 02:18:55 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1531 on: March 08, 2019, 06:53:13 PM »
Iacoletti,

Who's that woman standing directly below the word "McGRAW" in the sign?

"Known photographs of Jeraldean Reed."

Where are they, John?

Didn't Jeraldean say in her FBI statement or some such thing that she'd watched the mororcade not far from Roy Truly and Ochus Campbell?  (And they, her?)

Just curious: Have you been able to spot either of those two guys in the photos/films taken during the motorcade?

Like on the sidewalk near the right side of the steps in the Wiegman film, for example?

If so, was Your Jeraldean Reid relatively near them?

How about the woman, above (below McGRAW)?

Was she standing near Campbell and/or Truly in any of the photos or films taken during the motorcade?

I would like to clear this up too, because I have been going on the PRESUMPTION that the older looking woman (somewhat "plump)  with the white scarf on,  standing to the right of Mr Campbell, as viewed from Wiegman film angle, is Mrs Reid. And that SAME woman with white scarf can be seen in the Couch flim as Baker runs like a ghost image right thru this crowd of women. Since the conventional accepted current time of Couch film is that it doesn't start until 24 sec post shot approx., and if that woman is Reid, then that precludes an early meeting with Oswald BEFORE Baker and Truly, in the 2nd floor office, unless it turns out that either Couch film is a composite and they added in Bakers motorcycle from Darnell film somehow, from a later start of DArnell film at 25 sec post shots., OR, the woman is white scarf seen turning 180 degrees as Baker runs past her is NOT Mrs Reid.

I stil have not resolved with certainty, the  Weigman standing on the GK at 15 sec post last shot fired, still apparently filming the HEsters which is IN the Couch film at the 8 sec mark into Couch film. That would make that event of Weigman be 32 sec post last shots, which IS NOT the CASE as per Wiegmans own film which has him jumping off his car AT approx 15 sec mark in his own film. But thats AT or just BEFORE the last shot is fired, when Wiegman jumped off, so since his camera kept going continuously until its finally stopped AT about the 30 sec mark in the video recording of his film, that would make his having cut his camera AT 15 sec post LAST shot fired.

All i can surmise is that for some reason, Weigman cut his camera at 15 sec post last shot, then stood there frozen, on the Grassy Knoll, doing nothing but holding his camera AS THOUGH her were still filming, but really was not, and stood there for another 17 secs before he then decided to turn around and  walk down towards the Newmans, where he restarted his camera again.. This seems (imo), an odd thing to do for an experienced cameraman such as Weigman to do, since Malscom Couch makes reference that in the camera buisness, even just a 10 second period of time is LONG time. So I have to wonder would an experienced camera man just do nothing for 17 seconds, during the most critical period of time in the aftermath of the shooting.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1532 on: March 08, 2019, 08:13:33 PM »

I would like to clear this up too, because I have been going on the PRESUMPTION that the older looking woman (somewhat "plump)  with the white scarf on,  standing to the right of Mr Campbell, as viewed from Wiegman film angle, is Mrs Reid. And that SAME woman with white scarf can be seen in the Couch flim as Baker runs like a ghost image right thru this crowd of women. Since the conventional accepted current time of Couch film is that it doesn't start until 24 sec post shot approx., and if that woman is Reid, then that precludes an early meeting with Oswald BEFORE Baker and Truly, in the 2nd floor office, unless it turns out that either Couch film is a composite and they added in Bakers motorcycle from Darnell film somehow, from a later start of DArnell film at 25 sec post shots., OR, the woman is white scarf seen turning 180 degrees as Baker runs past her is NOT Mrs Reid.

Zeon,

http://content.invisioncic.com/r16296/post-5057-0-39721100-1438148486_thumb.jpg

The arrow on the right is pointing to Roy Truly, the arrow on the left is pointing to a man some researchers and students used to believe was Truly until I discovered the real-deal Truly on the right.

I believe that is Ochus Campbell standing in front of him (i.e., in front of real-deal Roy Truly, on the right).

Are we "on the same page" regarding Campbell?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:28:00 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1532 on: March 08, 2019, 08:13:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1533 on: March 08, 2019, 08:21:03 PM »

I stil have not resolved with certainty, the  Weigman standing on the GK at 15 sec post last shot fired, still apparently filming the HEsters which is IN the Couch film at the 8 sec mark into Couch film. That would make that event of Weigman be 32 sec post last shots, which IS NOT the CASE as per Wiegmans own film which has him jumping off his car AT approx 15 sec mark in his own film. But thats AT or just BEFORE the last shot is fired, when Wiegman jumped off, so since his camera kept going continuously until its finally stopped AT about the 30 sec mark in the video recording of his film, that would make his having cut his camera AT 15 sec post LAST shot fired.

All i can surmise is that for some reason, Weigman cut his camera at 15 sec post last shot, then stood there frozen, on the Grassy Knoll, doing nothing but holding his camera AS THOUGH her were still filming, but really was not, and stood there for another 17 secs before he then decided to turn around and  walk down towards the Newmans, where he restarted his camera again.. This seems (imo), an odd thing to do for an experienced cameraman such as Weigman to do, since Malscom Couch makes reference that in the camera buisness, even just a 10 second period of time is LONG time. So I have to wonder would an experienced camera man just do nothing for 17 seconds, during the most critical period of time in the aftermath of the shooting.

Time Lining Any Eyewitness movements via the Wiegman Film is a Mistake. The Wiegman Film was cavalierly accepted by Old Guard JFK Assassination Researchers for 40+ years as having been filmed Continuously. Of course, this Continuous stuff is Total Baloney. You mention Wiegman, "WALK down towards the Newmans". The figure ID'd as Wiegman coming down the knoll on the Couch Film is Sprinting not walking. Wiegman claims: (1) he got out of his Camera Car Before the Kill Shot was fired, and (2) "felt Compression on my FACE" from the 3rd shot. If Wiegman jumped out of that car at the corner of Houston & Elm and Oswald was firing that Kill Shot shot from the TSBD 6th Floor downward toward the Stemmons Sign area, just how is Wiegman physically feeling the effect of that shot?. The only logical explanation for Wiegman feeling "compression" would be due to a shot being fired from a Lower Elevation than the TSBD 6th floor.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1534 on: March 08, 2019, 09:00:26 PM »
No, you got booted off Morissette's group for the same reason you get booted off every other group -- for being a belligerent, insulting, narcissistic jerk.  Don't blame me for your misconduct.

There is no "Mrs. Reid" on the sidewalk outside the Depository during the motorcade.  Brian's brilliant "analysis" there was that there is a picture of Leavelle sitting outside the homicide bureau next to a woman (who may have been Jack Ruby's sister) on Sunday after Oswald was shot, and the woman superficially resembles a woman in the Cook/Cooper film standing outside the depository after the assassination.  And since Reid was 51 at the time of the assassination, and this woman looks kinda middle-aged, this must be her.  And since Leavelle said he took a deposition from Reid (although that happened on Saturday), then this must be Mrs. Reid (even though neither one of them look anything like the known pictures of Jeraldean Reid).

So, instead of concluding that this is a misidentification, Brian's learned conclusion is that there must have been two Jeraldean Reids to go along with his two Oswalds.
 :D

Which one is Mrs Reid?.....   The color photo is a different woman.... If the color photo is Reid then the one talking to the detective is not Mrs Reid....

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 09:04:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1534 on: March 08, 2019, 09:00:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1535 on: March 09, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
From Agent Bookhout's first solo interrogation report:

Oswald stated that on November 22, 1963, at the time of the search of the Texas School Book Depository building by Dallas police officers, he was on the second floor of said building, having just purchased a Coca-cola form the soft-drink machine, at which time a police officer came into the room with pistol drawn and asked him if he worked there. Mr. Truly was present and verified that he was an employee and the police officer thereafter left the room and continued through the building. Oswald stated that he took this Coke down to the first floor and stood around and had lunch in the employees lunch room. He thereafter went outside and stood around for five or ten minutes with foreman Bill Shelly

Again the curious impression that Mr Truly had not arrived with the police officer, and that the police officer departed on his own.

Again the curiously similar curious impression that Mrs Sanders reportedly got from talking to Mrs Reid (the woman who said she couldn't remember when 'they'----men who shall remain nameless-----left the lunchroom):

All I'm willing to say at this point is...

Curious!  :-\

Friends, the above has been niggling away at me the past few days...  :-\

Now!

Mr B. Kamp has just come up with some new treasures from his archival dig, and my eye was caught by this report on the HSCA's May 1978 interview of W. P. Gannaway:

Just suppose for a moment that someone in DPD did know about Mr Oswald's background and took steps to 'cover' him the day of the motorcade.

This might have entailed approaching his boss Mr Truly ahead of 11/22 and informing him, 'One of our men will be checking in on this Oswald fellow shortly before the motorcade. Can you appoint a place etc...'

Worth at least a thought, no?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:35:04 AM by Alan Ford »