Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540874 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1200 on: February 20, 2019, 08:55:28 AM »
Advertisement
And, I don't know how one can say that it was at the " mouth level" of the person who is the " Prayer Woman".

Easy--------by cross-referencing Prayer Man in Wiegman with Prayer Man in Darnell!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1200 on: February 20, 2019, 08:55:28 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
-- >>>>> It's NOT Lee <<<<< --
« Reply #1201 on: February 20, 2019, 01:41:17 PM »
The "Oswald Is Prayer Man" gullibles, including Larry Grayson lookalike Bart Kamp and Burger Muncher Jim DiNobrainio, are all getting their knickers in a twist over an Ed "Tiny" Ledoux inspired and almost certainly misrepresented alleged statement by Marina.

Mr Ed claims that in his first interview with Marina, which he states was unrecorded, that Marina said "It's Lee"

If she did say that, and that's a BIG "if"  it most probably had a BIG question mark at the end of it, ie, " It's Lee ? "

How something is said can make a huge difference to the real meaning of a sentence, this is just common sense.

Here is his short second interview with Marina, below, which sums up it's evidentiary value as evidence of Oswald being Prayer Man.

Listen for this "Says It All" sentence ( Quoted Below ) from Marina.

"I am not going to read that book...There are too many characters involved...All they had to do is compare two faces, Lee and Billy Lovelady...
 The rest didn't matter"

In other words, she is saying politely, and she is correct, that the book is a load of crap compiled by the rancid Bearded Skunk Dribbler, Stan "Whiffer" Dane.

Marina hasn't a clue about Prayer Man, no offence to Marina intended.

She obviously thinks that Ledoux's enquiry is about a comparison between Oswald & Billy Lovelady in the " Man In The Doorway" theory.

Here is the process of Marina's alleged Identification of Prayer Man as Oswald. What a bunch of jokers they are.  :D

Quote: Ed Ledoux:

"When I got to Richard Sprague?s annotated sketches of Weigman and the label of an unknown figure marked J. she stopped me."

Marina interjected and said ?That?s Lee?

Here is the Sprague "J" sketch that Marina allegedly identified as Oswald.  :D

Failed Business"Man" Shaky Handed Photographer and Twinkle Toed Klog Tapping Ballet Dancer Kamp should rename his article about Mr Ed's interview with Marina
"Friday The 13th 22nd and The Texas Prayer Man Massacre" .....geddit?  :D

Can anyone NOT see the resemblance? The Sprague sketch looks like a cross between Leatherface and Jason Voorhees.

"Friday The 13th 22nd and The Texas Prayer Man Massacre"

Jason                                              Leatherface

The J obviously stands for Jason.  :) Now that's real research folks:)

Bye for now, and remember, Barking Bart always says "Shut That Door"

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
Re: -- >>>>> It's NOT Lee <<<<< --
« Reply #1202 on: February 20, 2019, 01:42:19 PM »
Just in from The Larry Grayson doppelganger.

Grayson Kamp Quote: "MacRae has now separated the post into a new thread.
If the twat is worth his salt which he isn't he should call Marina and find out whether we and Marina are talking rubbish.
Go on then Duncan I dare you!!!
You don't want to be known as a small peckered pleb do ya?!"

Bye for now, and remember, Barking Larry Bart always says "Shut That Door"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1202 on: February 20, 2019, 01:42:19 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1203 on: February 20, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »
Oswald did Not use Frazier to corroborate his being on the TSBD steps because he had No idea who was standing in that area when the motorcade went by. Very simple.
(Royell Storing)

Again I ask: how exactly do you know that Mr Oswald did not use Mr Frazier to corroborate his being on the steps?

Thumb1:

There is No Evidence I am aware of that Oswald EVER used Frazier as corroboration of his being on the TSBD Steps when the JFK motorcade passed by. If you are aware of any Evidence of Oswald having done this please post it.

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #1204 on: February 20, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »
The shadows of the people on the sidewalk leads me to believe that the there could have been a reflection from a flash unit inside of the entranceway  to the Depository. And, I don't know how one can say that it was at the " mouth level" of the person who is the " Prayer Woman". I don't see a face or mouth at all. Just an image of a person. I'm not saying it's LHO. I'm just saying that it appears to me that it could have been someone about to take a picture. Someone with a camera would make perfect sense, given what was going on in front of the Depository. Just trying to be logical. Not assuming anything.

Agree. It looks like someone holding a camera to their face.

If so, very intriguing ... where are the pictures (in any were taken from that camera)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1204 on: February 20, 2019, 06:01:16 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #1205 on: February 20, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »
He thinks he was banned from the Ed Forum because of his superior best on the internet detective skills.  :D :D

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #1206 on: February 20, 2019, 08:24:10 PM »
While I am not going to ban the word "troll" from use on this Forum, If any member is offended by being personally called a troll, or by being accused of trolling on this Forum, then I will delete the posts which contain the alleged offending comments, regardless of who the alleged offender is and regardless of the remaining content of the alleged offending post..... if....that's "if" I receive a direct  link to the offending post(s) via PM.

It was a dude taking pictures with a camera. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1206 on: February 20, 2019, 08:24:10 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #1207 on: February 20, 2019, 09:40:20 PM »
this is what Marina said.
"I am not going to read that book...There are too many characters involved...All they had to do is compare two faces, Lee and Billy Lovelady"..."The rest didn't matter"

The Real Deal

Bye for now, and remember, Barking Larry Bart always says "Shut That Door"