Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541013 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1192 on: February 19, 2019, 10:32:30 PM »
Advertisement

Then went out to watch P. Parade

Room for ambiguity: zero

:-[

Oswald saying he went outside to "watch the parade" does Not automatically make it a True statement. I find it curious when charged with shooting JFK that Oswald did Not immediately claim he was standing on the TSBD steps when the motorcade went by. He also could have used Frazier to corroborate his being in this position. Frazier was close enough to reach out and touch Prayer Man.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:34:06 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1192 on: February 19, 2019, 10:32:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1193 on: February 19, 2019, 10:55:29 PM »
     Oswald saying he went outside to "watch the parade" does Not automatically make it a True statement.

No, but it constitutes proof that his claim was suppressed by the authorities. Why would they suppress a false alibi?

I find it curious when charged with shooting JFK that Oswald did Not immediately claim he was standing on the TSBD steps when the motorcade went by.

But that's exactly what he'd been claiming in interrogation! The note proves this.

Unfortunately there is no footage of Mr Oswald's being charged with shooting JFK, so a claim as to what Mr Oswald did or did not say is baseless.

He also could have used Frazier to corroborate his being in this position. Frazier was close enough to reach out and touch Prayer Man.

And later that night Fritz was close enough to reach out and hit Frazier (as Frazier still recalls with some bitterness). Frazier was threatened with a charge of conspiracy to murder JFK. He was utterly terrified.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1194 on: February 19, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »
No, but it constitutes proof that his claim was suppressed by the authorities. Why would they suppress a false alibi?

But that's exactly what he'd been claiming in interrogation! The note proves this.

Unfortunately there is no footage of Mr Oswald's being charged with shooting JFK, so a claim as to what Mr Oswald did or did not say is baseless.

And later that night Fritz was close enough to reach out and hit Frazier (as Frazier still recalls with some bitterness). Frazier was threatened with a charge of conspiracy to murder JFK. He was utterly terrified.

Oswald did Not use Frazier to corroborate his being on the TSBD steps because he had No idea who was standing in that area when the motorcade went by. Very simple.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1194 on: February 19, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1195 on: February 19, 2019, 11:37:30 PM »
    Oswald did Not use Frazier to corroborate his being on the TSBD steps because he had No idea who was standing in that area when the motorcade went by. Very simple.

Ah, thank you for dropping the mask of objectivity, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

Now!

'Oswald did Not use Frazier to corroborate his being on the TSBD steps...': You know this how exactly? Were you present at the interrogations? Have you heard audio none of us have heard?

Or are you being so crass as to allow tendentious speculation do the work of evidence-based analysis?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1196 on: February 19, 2019, 11:38:15 PM »
And as well, Mr Storing, DPD Captain WillFritz's notes are very likely not exactly what the most famous accused LoneGunmanAssassin in history, LeeHarveyOswald (1939-1963), actually said.

I have more confidence in a G-Man. I believe the SA Hosty notes are accurate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1196 on: February 19, 2019, 11:38:15 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #1197 on: February 19, 2019, 11:39:59 PM »
Ah, thank you for dropping the mask of objectivity, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

Now!

'Oswald did Not use Frazier to corroborate his being on the TSBD steps...': You know this how exactly? Were you present at the interrogations? Have you heard audio none of us have heard?

Or are you being so crass as to allow tendentious speculation do the work of evidence-based analysis?

Are you claiming Oswald used Frazier to corroborate his alibi? If so, just say so.

Offline Dale Nason

« Reply #1198 on: February 20, 2019, 01:19:16 AM »
The shadows of the people on the sidewalk leads me to believe that the there could have been a reflection from a flash unit inside of the entranceway  to the Depository. And, I don't know how one can say that it was at the " mouth level" of the person who is the " Prayer Woman". I don't see a face or mouth at all. Just an image of a person. I'm not saying it's LHO. I'm just saying that it appears to me that it could have been someone about to take a picture. Someone with a camera would make perfect sense, given what was going on in front of the Depository. Just trying to be logical. Not assuming anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1198 on: February 20, 2019, 01:19:16 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1199 on: February 20, 2019, 08:52:12 AM »
    Are you claiming Oswald used Frazier to corroborate his alibi? If so, just say so.

(Royell Storing)

Again I ask: how exactly do you know that Mr Oswald did not use Mr Frazier to corroborate his being on the steps?

Thumb1: