Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 535045 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1160 on: February 16, 2019, 06:40:28 PM »
Advertisement
This might have been a valid argument before the Hosty note was revealed!

I read the Hosty note as posted over at Denis's and did Not see it as The Steps Slam Dunk that some of you do. I did regard that Note as being New Evidence, (to me anyway), and strengthening your position.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1160 on: February 16, 2019, 06:40:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1161 on: February 16, 2019, 08:41:26 PM »
     I read the Hosty note as posted over at Denis's and did Not see it as The Steps Slam Dunk that some of you do. I did regard that Note as being New Evidence, (to me anyway), and strengthening your position.

Oh but it doesn't just strengthen our position, Mr Storing, it was predicted by it!

It is a matter of record that, long before the note's becoming known, the Prayer Man advocates had already inferred its precise contents from the evidence:
------------Mr Oswald told Fritz he visited the 2nd fl lunchroom before not after the shooting
------------Mr Oswald told Fritz he went out front to watch the motorcade.

These inferences didn't come from nowhere. They came from meticulous cross-examination of the official narrative of Mr Oswald's movements in those all-important minutes------the very same cross-examination that yielded the Prayer Man theory.

Not a 'Steps Slam Dunk'? Only one place satisfies the criteria of 'outside' (Hosty note) and 'in the building' (to TV reporter)---------the front entranceway. (Is anyone seriously going to argue that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he watched the motorcade from out on the street?)

If Mr Oswald was lying about this and about his visit to the 2nd fl lunchroom, why did Captain Fritz and co. feel the need to lie about his lies? Why were the FBI so worried by the Altgens photograph? Why did DPD tell the press in the hours after the tragedy that, immediately after the assassination, Mr Oswald was challenged by a police officer who was rushing into the building's front entrance?

And-----------why has no one come close to offering a viable counter-candidate for Prayer Man?

Sounds like a slam dunk to me!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:47:07 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1162 on: February 17, 2019, 06:51:14 PM »
Why is it important to find out who the prayer person is?

Perhaps a question that should be directed to the Person and Supporters that claim that the PrayerPersonImage represents arguably the most famous accused LoneGunmanAssassin in history, aka LeeHarveyOswald, who would have not been recognized by Co-worker BuellWesleyFrazier, who was standing about 2 feet away, that he rode to work with from Irving, TX, that very morning.      ???                                                                                                       

And, there were numerous other eyewitnesses as well on the landing/stairs during lunchtime viewing the Motorcade, that although being able to recall various other area occupants nearby, not one confirmed LeeHarveyOswald's presence anywhere on the landing/stairs at the time.         ::)

Also, perhaps another question can address the reasoning as to why said Person and Supporters decided to make said claim some 50 years, one-half century, after the Assassination of JFK.

Walk:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:08:08 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1162 on: February 17, 2019, 06:51:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1163 on: February 17, 2019, 09:56:39 PM »
FRITZ: Okay, son, so you admit one of our men saw you in the lunchroom on the second floor?

OSWALD: Naturally if I was in the lunchroom at that time, yes, sir.

FRITZ: What were you doing there?

OSWALD: I had just bought a Coca Cola from the machine they have in there.

FRITZ: What did the officer say to you?

OSWALD: Well, he put a pistol up to my stomach and said 'Do you work here?' I told him I did, and my boss Mr Truly told him I was telling the truth.

FRITZ: What happened next?

OSWALD: Well, they went racing up the stairs.

FRITZ: What did you do then?

OSWALD: Well, I figured the policeman had given me a warning not to miss the President's visit. He and Mr Truly sure looked real keen to get upstairs for a good view of the parade themselves. So I brought my Coca Cola downstairs and went outside to watch the parade.

FRITZ: Did you speak to anyone on the way down?

OSWALD: Yes, sir. As I was going through the office towards the front stairway, a woman who works up there said to me, 'The President should be shot! But I hope they don't kill him.'

FRITZ: What did you say to her?

OSWALD: Oh nothing. I just muttered 'Crazy damn fascist' under my breath. Then I went downstairs and out front.

FRITZ: Let me get this clear, son. You're saying you went outside to watch the Presidential Parade?

OSWALD: Yes, sir. I went out on to the front steps.

FRITZ: What did you see when you got out onto the steps?

OSWALD: Well, it looked like people were real unhappy about the President coming to town. There was screaming and hollering and crying. There was so much excitement I didn't even get a good look at the President and Mrs Kennedy as they passed.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1164 on: February 17, 2019, 11:00:52 PM »
   (1)  An interview conducted almost 40 years after the assassination in which Frazier SUDDENLY remembers having seen Oswald walking down Houston St = Credibility Issues. How for almost 40 years could Frazier forget seeing the alleged assassin walking down Houston St ? (2) The issue is Your claiming Oswald & Shelley exited the TSBD by the BACK DOOR. Why are You NOW claiming, "he went Out with Shelley IN FRONT"? (3) With regard to the Bookhout/Fritz notes of the Oswald 3:15 interrogation.  I read SA Hosty's notes of the interrogation as posted on Denis's platform.  Hosty did Not notate Oswald having mentioned exiting out the rear of the TSBD.  (4) Are there ANY Images of Frazier being in a physical position where he could see down Houston St between TSBD and the Dal Tex Bld? I am Not aware of any. Just so I am clear, (5) Do you believe that Oswald was inside the TSBD Lunch Room and was confronted by Officer Baker before exiting the TSBD?   

Where did he say he "SUDDENLY" remembered?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:01:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1164 on: February 17, 2019, 11:00:52 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #1165 on: February 17, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »
Where did he say he "SUDDENLY" remembered?

A 40 year Memory gap would certainly qualify as SUDDENLY. Especially considering Frazier drove Oswald to work, trained Oswald at the TSBD, in addition to Frazier having testified & interviewed countless times previously.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1166 on: February 18, 2019, 12:30:32 PM »
I have to agree that Marina's "It's Lee" is pretty meaningless. She seems to have assumed that Prayer Man is the Altgens Doorwayman. Why else should she bring Billy Lovelady into it?

But who cares? The Prayer Man advocates have the Anti-Prayer-Man people running around like headless chickens. For the Hosty note confirms uncannily what the Prayer Man advocates have been saying all along:
----------Mr Oswald told Fritz he visited the 2nd fl lunchroom before the motorcade
----------Mr Oswald told Fritz he went out front to watch the motorcade
----------Fritz & Co. lied through their teeth about what Mr Oswald said.

The Hosty note renders null and void forever the 2 core Anti-PrayerMan arguments that
------------'There is no reason whatsoever to even entertain the notion that Mr Oswald might have been out front at the time of the shooting'
------------'There is no reason whatsoever to doubt that the 2nd floor lunchroom incident happened'

It seems all the Anti-Prayer-Man people have left is 'It is crazy to think that a cover-up might have happened in this case'. Which argument is..... laughable.

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:37:42 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1166 on: February 18, 2019, 12:30:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1167 on: February 18, 2019, 05:49:56 PM »
Friends!

There is an extremely important piece of information given by the Wiegman film that remains much ignored in commentary on the issue. Look closely at Prayer Man's hands:

They are holding two different things.

How do we know this? Because when his right hand is brought up to his mouth (earlier frames) his left hand stays where it was---at upper chest level.

I can think of only one realistic scenario that explains what we're seeing here:

--------------Left hand: a drink
--------------Right hand: a piece of food

In my opinion-------we are seeing, in the right hand, the eaten (= white) side of an apple.

Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he brought cheese sandwiches and an apple to work that day.

Here's something else he told Fritz:

So! Mr Oswald
-------------Buys coke in 2nd fl lunchroom
-------------Brings coke downstairs to domino room, where eats sandwiches
-------------Brings half-finished coke, and the apple, out front to watch parade.

By the time of Darnell, the apple is all eaten and the (empty?) coke bottle placed down on the ground. Mr Oswald's arms are now folded.

Thumb1:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:36:05 PM by Alan Ford »