Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 541007 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1032 on: December 16, 2018, 12:18:34 AM »
Advertisement
[...]

No (sic), sure...The plaid stripe is a gimme and equal in value to the short-length sweater...

Some people were saying we had no proof...There is the proof...
[/quote]

Brian,

Not sure I understand. 

Are you saying that, yes, you can make out that horizontal stripe in Calvery's skirt in Darnell? 

-- Tommy  :)

PS. Evidently, some "researchers" refuse to see it, even after enlarging a pertinent frame.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:23:45 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1032 on: December 16, 2018, 12:18:34 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1033 on: December 18, 2018, 04:35:57 AM »
In all seriousness, and for my clarification, if GloriaCalveryImage is "speaking with a nearly bald-headed man (Billy Lovelady's long-lost twin?) who appears to (be) standing on one of the first two steps" in the DarnellFilm clip, if indeed BillyLoveladyImage, who is the PersonImage with BillShelleyImage walking west on the Old Elm St extension?

Larry,

I threw in the "nearly bald-headed man on the first or second step," and the joking "Billy Lovelady's long-lost twin?" bits as verbal aides to help "researchers" who might still be confused locate Gloria Calvery in the Darnell Clip.

A Question For Larry Trotter:

If that's Lovelady walking/running down Elm Street Extension, then who is the Lovelady "double" with whom Calvery is speaking in Darnell?

A non-TSBD person from the street who just happens to look like Lovelady?

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 04:41:24 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1034 on: December 18, 2018, 08:03:19 AM »
As I recall, at one time I assumed that the Image represented Billy Lovelady, possibly because his Image had been seen on the west side steps a short time earlier. But, if he is on the Old Elm St extension, then the Image is that of someone else. And, I have previously concluded the possibility that the Image shows the rear-view from the shoulders and above of the head scarf wearing KarenWestbrookImage.

Larry,

If that's not the face of a nearly bald-headed man (who's rising up from a crouching-forward stance), but the backside of a woman's head that's covered in a light-colored headscarf (and which "woman" could be imagined to be walking up the steps), then why is Calvery just standing there instead of going up the steps with her all-in-white colleague?

Also, how are we to explain the appearance of two eyes, a nose, a mouth, and Lovelady-like side-hair on your lady's headscarf in the few relatively un-fuzzy (but blown up) frames of that clip?

Edit:

To (just barely) make out the eyes, nose, mouth and hair I'm talking about, see Sandy Larsen's PhotoBucket blown-up detail of part of a Darnell frame in his March 4, 2017 post on page 4 (scroll down to the very bottom) of the EF's thread "Was 'Full Figured" Gloria Calvery 'Running Woman'?"

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:05:20 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1034 on: December 18, 2018, 08:03:19 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #1035 on: December 18, 2018, 07:03:54 PM »
Larry,

If that's not the face of a nearly bald-headed man (who's rising up from a crouching-forward stance), but the backside of a woman's head that's covered in a light-colored headscarf (and which "woman" could be imagined to be walking up the steps), then why is Calvery just standing there instead of going up the steps with her all-in-white colleague?

Also, how are we to explain the appearance of two eyes, a nose, a mouth, and Lovelady-like side-hair on your lady's headscarf in the few relatively un-fuzzy (but blown up) frames of that clip?

Edit:

To (just barely) make out the eyes, nose, mouth and hair I'm talking about, see Sandy Larsen's PhotoBucket blown-up detail of part of a Darnell frame in his March 4, 2017 post on page 4 (scroll down to the very bottom) of the EF's thread "Was 'Full Figured" Gloria Calvery 'Running Woman'?"
I am unable to locate the post specified, but I did view a film/photo posted by TommyGraves, aka You, that is as clear as I have seen, and it is a PhotoBucketImage. However, I am unable to justify discarding my image identity conclusion, and continue to believe what is shown is a rear view of the shoulders and above of a head scarf wearing FemaleImage. And, it continues to be my conclusion that the PersonImage represents KarenWestbrook, based on corroborating indicative information.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:01:20 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1036 on: December 18, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Yeah, 'cause Lovelady is the only person with a bald spot.

::)

John,

If the guy standing on the steps in front of Calvery in Darnell had a bald spot, would you expect to see it in Darnell?

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1036 on: December 18, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1037 on: December 18, 2018, 10:26:30 PM »
Don't know.  Could you point out who it is you're talking about?

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1038 on: December 18, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »
Don't know.  Could you point out who it is you're talking about?

John,

Haven't you been following this thread recently?

Here's a post I made on this thread yesterday:

Larry,

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:52:58 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1038 on: December 18, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1039 on: December 19, 2018, 10:09:05 PM »
To see the Lovelady-like guy I'm talking about, and to (just barely) make out his eyes, nose, mouth and hair, see Sandy Larsen's PhotoBucket March 4, 2017 post on the JFK Assassination Debate-Education Forum's thread "Was 'Full Figured" Gloria Calvery 'Running Woman'?" [To find it, ya gotta scroll all the way down to the bottom of that thread!

Why don't you just post the photo here?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:16:48 PM by John Iacoletti »