Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 538230 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #1592 on: March 27, 2019, 09:42:02 AM »
Advertisement
The operative word here is ?speculating?.

Iacoletti,

Do you disagree with Unger's and Macrae's and Hackerott's "speculations"/conclusions ...

on the first page of this thread: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

... that Tina Towner's film captured James Darnell, lugging his over-the-shoulder camera bag as he ran towards the three gals on The Pergola Patio, after he had finished filming in the Parking Lot and then Marilyn Sitzman's being questioned by a FBI agent near "The Zapruder Pedestal"?

Josiah Thompson interviewed Sitzman in 1966:

Thompson: And then you watched the ... then after the head shot, the car disappeared under the underpass?

Sitzman: Uh huh. And I got off the concrete slab we were standing on, and I ran down the hill, and I met some men from across the street, and I took it for granted that they were Secret Service or CIA or something like that; and they asked me what happened, and I said, "they killed him." And I walked back up the hill, and I talked to an FBI man up there that did identify himself to me, but I don't recall his name, and then I walked back behind the marble thing there, not behind it, but back inside.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=1555&fullsize=1

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:59:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1592 on: March 27, 2019, 09:42:02 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1593 on: March 27, 2019, 03:48:50 PM »
Do you disagree with Unger's and Macrae's and Hackerott's "speculations"/conclusions ...

on the first page of this thread: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

... that Tina Towner's film captured James Darnell, lugging his over-the-shoulder camera bag as he ran towards the three gals on The Pergola Patio, after he had finished filming in the Parking Lot and then Marilyn Sitzman's being questioned by a FBI agent near "The Zapruder Pedestal"?

All Unger said was, "I also see what may be the three Darnell women".

I don't know how you could possibly know that this running person is Darnell or that he took his footage at this particular time and place.  If you want to guess that it is then be my guest.  But at least admit that it's a guess.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1594 on: March 28, 2019, 03:35:15 AM »
Has it been settled yet what may be the reason, if prayer person is Oswald, why he is about 9" lower than the 6'1" Buell W. Frazier?

Has anyone actually gone to Dealey Plaza, set up the same type camera and same location and get some 5'9" person to stand in some way to replicate pray persons image, so we do not have to rely on John Myttons computer perspective as the end all discussion conclusion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1594 on: March 28, 2019, 03:35:15 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1595 on: March 28, 2019, 03:38:07 AM »
Has it been settled yet what may be the reason, if prayer person is Oswald, why he is about 9" lower than the 6'1" Buell W. Frazier?

Has anyone actually gone to Dealey Plaza, set up the same type camera and same location and get some 5'9" person to stand in some way to replicate pray persons image, so we do not have to rely on John Myttons computer perspective as the end all discussion conclusion?

The steps are different now.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1596 on: March 28, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »

Mr Mytton's computer mockup is a disaster, Mr Mason--------Prayer Man's arms are waaaaaaay too far from the front vertical column of the entranceway!

Prayer Man is a lot lower than Mr Frazier because at least one of his feet is one step down.  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 12:37:27 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1596 on: March 28, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1597 on: March 29, 2019, 06:28:33 PM »
Iacoletti,

Better minds that mine were speculating last year on this forum that that's Darnell in the Towner film, and that he was running towards the three "Darnell Women" on the pergola patio because he wanted to photograph them.

Maybe he heard Gloria Jeanne Holt crying in that three-woman group, and thought she'd be a dramatic subject?

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

That's it, v, v nice spot.
Darnell had a newspaper in his jacket pocket and it's seen in at least one image of him in CC3 or the RRY.

From Duncan's post in that thread.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1598 on: March 30, 2019, 02:48:22 AM »
That's it, v, v nice spot.
Darnell had a newspaper in his jacket pocket and it's seen in at least one image of him in CC3 or the RRY.

From Duncan's post in that thread.

Thanks, Barry.

I didn't know about the newspaper.

What does CC3 and RRY stand for?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 02:49:42 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1598 on: March 30, 2019, 02:48:22 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #1599 on: March 30, 2019, 06:20:56 PM »
Minutes before on Main, JD on left, "newspaper" in same pocket as Towner.

CC = "Camera Car"(from Trask I think), RRY is The Railroad Yards
I thought they were universally understood sorry.

So as it stands, Holt is still extremely upset, around ten minutes after the attack, so either she learnt of something during those 10mins or she's still suffering from what we see @Z313?
She may have overheard Sitzman just for example, or a little of both.