Author Topic: Jim Garrison was accused of Child Molesting!  (Read 14047 times)

Offline Carmine Savastano

• Facts support your ideas, insults degrade them.
    • Two Princes and a King
Re: Jim Garrison was accused of Child Molesting!
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2015, 07:16:28 AM »
Tom,
           Very informative. It seems some forget everyone has right to face their accusers while alive, not post-humously so they cannot respond. It reminds me a bit of the fact checking at Rolling Stone or Fox News of late. They report the "facts" from anonymous or unproven sources then make a retraction quietly or just never do so, and hope others will forget after the damage is done. Cursed are the myth makers for they waste the world's time.

I once heard from an anonymous source that anonymous sources are not reliable.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:21:54 AM
by Carmine Savastano
»

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Recapping the track of this thread.

It was not generally known at the time this thread was posted that its author, Mike Williams, would later be regarded as a liar posing as a victim of a grave illness, under a false name.

Observe the acceptance and defense of the unsupported claims of Ms. Lambert by the evidence luvin' LNs who weighed in on
this thread. None of them seem able to post a single background detail about (Patsy, Pat, Patricia) Lambert to bolster her credibility, but they seem to hang on every word of her grave accusations against a dead New Orleans prosecutor. Even her alleged interviews related to her accusations were represented as conducted after Garrison's death.

Who is Lambert? What is her actual background. Does a photo of her exist? Where and when has she presented, in person, and taken questions? Is there a recorded interview of her? Does anyone care who she is, or is she agreeable to you because her writing confirms your own opinions? David Lifton presented Lambert as his longtime friend and researcher. James R. Phelan's obit in the LA Times leads off with praise from close friend, Lambert.

Can anyone post with any specificity, how they know her enough to trust her? Did the Mike Williams poser sponsor her exclusively sourced claims here because he identified with Lamberts' ability to work a con? Does it take one to know one?

Are the accepting responses in this thread coherent or consistent with the other representations of the members who have posted them? IOW, is there more than one Mike Williams posting here? Do you have any real standards, or do you promote what
fits, evidence, or no evidence?

"The Rules" seem to include, if Lifton recalls that Pat Lambert witnessed an event, his recollection of Lambert's observations
trump contradictory details in news reporting of the same event. Thus, Lambert's word, or even a recollection of her word,
trumps all more detailed or contradictory versions. Lambert is so special, we deserve to know much more about her.
McAdams loved Lifton's "story". The problem for McAdams, Lifton, and Pat Lambert is that there are contradicting facts.:

It was not generally known at the time this thread was posted that its author, Mike Williams, would later be regarded as a liar posing as a victim of a grave illness, under a false name.

Tom, it seems you may be confused a bit on this issue.  Mike Williams appeared to have faked a grave illness.  Yes.  But, I don't believe he did so under a false name.  Maybe I missed something, though.  What makes you state that Mike Williams used a false name?

Observe the acceptance and defense of the unsupported claims of Ms. Lambert by the evidence luvin' LNs who weighed in on
this thread. None of them seem able to post a single background detail about (Patsy, Pat, Patricia) Lambert to bolster her credibility, but they seem to hang on every word of her grave accusations against a dead New Orleans prosecutor. Even her alleged interviews related to her accusations were represented as conducted after Garrison's death.

Again, you appear confused.  Which LNers (in this thread) accepted and defended the claims against Garrison?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 02:40:37 PM
by Bill Brown
»

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2015, 04:43:12 AM »
Stoop to what depths exactly?

The depths that CTs stoop to on a regular basis when they accuse people like, say, JD Tippit of being in on the conspiracy.

The depths that LNers stoop to on a regular basis when they accuse LHO of killing two people all alone with NO supporting evidence.

When comparing the accusation by many CT's of Tippit's supposed involvement to that of LNers constantly accusing Oswald, there is way more evidence suggesting that Oswald had at least something to do with the assassination than there is that Tippit was involved in any way whatsoever.  To say that the likelihood of the two fellows being involved is comparable, is laughable.

Yet when asked to cite this "evidence" you never do.  How come? 

Not true.  Have a read back through my posts in this forum.

I have read thousands of your posts that is why I know you have *no* evidence for your claims Bill. Why would you? They are the same claims the WC made in 1964 with *no* supporting evidence.

Offline Alan Ewald

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2015, 04:46:41 AM »
"Jim Garrison was falsely accused of Child Molesting by CIA shills and stooges!"

(I fixed your thread title for you, so that it comports with the established truth, ie reality).

Jim was also falsely accused of taking bribes re pinball rackets, was acquitted after the government witness recanted his lies, and then Jim was also falsely accused of evading income taxes on the bribes he did NOT take(!).  Needless to say, that charge was dismissed as well.

Sounds like some folks in high places weren't real happy with the TRUTH which Jim Garrison had the cajones to tell the American people about their government, at a time when very few others found that same kind of courage.  

Yep, the truth hurts.  Especially for those who are desperately trying to obfuscate it (see, eg, the military/industrial/intelligence complex, or more simply the CIA).  To which I say, "good!"  

All the best,
AE
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:06:13 AM
by Alan Ewald
»

Offline Tom Cieszinski

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Tom,
           Very informative. It seems some forget everyone has right to face their accusers while alive, not post-humously so they cannot respond. It reminds me a bit of the fact checking at Rolling Stone or Fox News of late. They report the "facts" from anonymous or unproven sources then make a retraction quietly or just never do so, and hope others will forget after the damage is done. Cursed are the myth makers for they waste the world's time.

I once heard from an anonymous source that anonymous sources are not reliable.

NY Times
New Republic
Newsweek

and many others reported on "no-go zones" in case you are referring to this incident with Fox News, oh, and Anderson Cooper apologized for CNN for reporting on "no-go zones".

So, I think No Go Zones exists, the mayor of Paris put on a hissy over what is regarded as truth.

Swedish newspapers even used the term "no go zones",

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:27:19 PM
by Tom Cieszinski
»

Offline Tom Scully

• #DOSOMETHING
    • The Art of the Deal:"I could never make up my mind. I made it up as I went along."
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2017, 12:30:14 PM »
Both CNN and MSNBC have been cablecasting this meme (KGB Active Measure) since last evening. The Lambert endorsement is exclusive to Holland. He seems still not to have noticed how much escaped notice of himself, Stone, and  Lambert.

How the KGB Duped Oliver Stone

From Russia, With Love
How the KGB Duped Oliver Stone
Many Americans believe that JFK was assassinated as the result of some sort of conspiracy, perhaps even by the CIA—the direct result of a KGB influence operation.

Max Holland
04.29.17 12:13 AM ET

How the KGB Duped Oliver Stone ... was district attorney Jim Garrison’s re-investigation of President Kennedy’s ... including Patricia Lambert’s False Witness).

So.... explain why Max Holland recommended Lambert's book less than five months ago, but the fact is author Patricia Lambert
claims on the same page in her book naming and quoting Nicholas Lemann bashing Garrison that,
...is not about the President's assassination. It is about what happened in New Orleans.....

.....but she neglects to inform her readers about Lemann, just as Nicholas Lemann and apparently Garrison also did not.

Nicholas Lemann's grandfather was David Baldwin's father-in-law and Lemann's father Thomas and uncle Stephen were step-brothers
of Baldwin's wife, David Baldwin was Shaw's 1953 CIA agent hire and was also first cousin and godfather of Garrison's wife and Baldwin
had informed Shaw just after Garrison charged Shaw.

Sorry Steve, I am trying to weigh and react to the facts as I find them, seriously.  What are you trying to do, what is your method? Do you weigh the facts or is your approach visceral?

Why did Clay Shaw sit on the information provided by David Baldwin? Why did author Mellen say the following, 37 years after she first met Garrison?
Unredacted Episode 1: Transcript of Interview with Joan Mellen
Joan Mellen is the author of A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History. This interview was conducted on 22 Feb 2006. Tyler Weaver provided the introduction, and the interview was conducted by Rex Bradford.
…….
REX: I – I think –
JOAN: – when Baldwin was present, he was a CIA asset, his brother worked for the International Trade Mart and Clay Shaw, David Baldwin, and these, these are CIA people….

False Witness: The Real Story of Jim Garrison's Investigation and ...
Patricia Lambert - 2000 - ‎Preview - ‎More editions
The Real Story of Jim Garrison's Investigation and Oliver Stone's Film JFK Patricia Lambert ... The man who went gunning for Shaw didn't do it from a hidden position. ... Writer Nicholas Lemann noted that Stone often referred to Kafka and Orwell but that the essence of their vision was that no government could do anything ...

Was it only former Father Machann's good luck that resulted in Stephen B Lemann hiring him in 1965?

'Dukes of the Realm', indeed.  NOLA royalty, Lord Garrison notwithstanding.  Some very strange goings-on here.

When I started this, I noticed there was no interest when Tom Purvis shared the history and concentrated connections of the most important NOLA Krewes. I thought I was plowing ground that needed cultivation. I still do.

South East region's CIA's domestic contacts chief's daughter was the anonymous 1950 King of Comus's queen.

Ironic that in the course of interviewing Nicholas Lemann's father, Thomas, brother of Stephen Lemann and step-brother of David Baldwin-s wife, Nildred, Tom Bethel wrote;

Tom Bethell
March 23, 2007 | The American

Mark as favorite
New Orleans, Mon Amour

...... Tulane started the 2006–07 school year with four-fifths the number of students it had before Katrina. “It would be adverse if we couldn’t get the young professionals to stay,” he said.

George Schmidt paints historic New Orleans scenes, including such Mardi Gras moments as the time the Duke and Duchess of Windsor bowed to the King of Comus in 1950, a thrill for the city’s most prominent clique.

Like many other residents of a city frequently visited by disaster, Lemann doesn’t particularly worry about New Orleans. “It is not in my temperament to do so,” he said. In the long run the city, which has, through its 289-year history, suffered malaria, smallpox, attacks by the British during the War of 1812, horrifying storms and fires, and occupation during the Civil War, will come back, “but how we solve these short-run problems I don’t know.” .....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:55:50 PM
by Tom Scully
»

Offline Tom Scully

• #DOSOMETHING
    • The Art of the Deal:"I could never make up my mind. I made it up as I went along."
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2017, 10:26:37 PM »
Summing up my last post in a sentence or two, Max Holland recommends Lambert's book (the source of the thread's OP....) and Lambert quotes Nicholas Lemann's criticizing Garrison without informing readers he was the nephew of the WDSU shareholder (along with Nicholas's father Thomas Lemann) described by Garrison as the WDSU outside counsel Garrison advised the FCC commissioner in June, 1967 was known to distribute CIA funds in NOLA.

Joan Mellen described covert CIA agent David Baldwin and his brother Edward as the CIA
people in asserting her claim of CIA interference against Garrison, but not revealing that
David Baldwin was son-in-law of Nicholas Lehmann's grandparents or that Baldwin was godfather
and first cousin of Garrison's wife or that Clay Shaw was informed of that.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:52:07 PM
by Tom Scully
»