Author Topic: Jim Garrison was accused of Child Molesting!  (Read 13019 times)

Offline Carmine Savastano

• Facts support your ideas, insults degrade them.
    • Two Princes and a King
Re: Jim Garrison was accused of Child Molesting!
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2015, 07:16:28 AM »
Tom,
           Very informative. It seems some forget everyone has right to face their accusers while alive, not post-humously so they cannot respond. It reminds me a bit of the fact checking at Rolling Stone or Fox News of late. They report the "facts" from anonymous or unproven sources then make a retraction quietly or just never do so, and hope others will forget after the damage is done. Cursed are the myth makers for they waste the world's time.

I once heard from an anonymous source that anonymous sources are not reliable.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:21:54 AM
by Carmine Savastano
»

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Recapping the track of this thread.

It was not generally known at the time this thread was posted that its author, Mike Williams, would later be regarded as a liar posing as a victim of a grave illness, under a false name.

Observe the acceptance and defense of the unsupported claims of Ms. Lambert by the evidence luvin' LNs who weighed in on
this thread. None of them seem able to post a single background detail about (Patsy, Pat, Patricia) Lambert to bolster her credibility, but they seem to hang on every word of her grave accusations against a dead New Orleans prosecutor. Even her alleged interviews related to her accusations were represented as conducted after Garrison's death.

Who is Lambert? What is her actual background. Does a photo of her exist? Where and when has she presented, in person, and taken questions? Is there a recorded interview of her? Does anyone care who she is, or is she agreeable to you because her writing confirms your own opinions? David Lifton presented Lambert as his longtime friend and researcher. James R. Phelan's obit in the LA Times leads off with praise from close friend, Lambert.

Can anyone post with any specificity, how they know her enough to trust her? Did the Mike Williams poser sponsor her exclusively sourced claims here because he identified with Lamberts' ability to work a con? Does it take one to know one?

Are the accepting responses in this thread coherent or consistent with the other representations of the members who have posted them? IOW, is there more than one Mike Williams posting here? Do you have any real standards, or do you promote what
fits, evidence, or no evidence?

"The Rules" seem to include, if Lifton recalls that Pat Lambert witnessed an event, his recollection of Lambert's observations
trump contradictory details in news reporting of the same event. Thus, Lambert's word, or even a recollection of her word,
trumps all more detailed or contradictory versions. Lambert is so special, we deserve to know much more about her.
McAdams loved Lifton's "story". The problem for McAdams, Lifton, and Pat Lambert is that there are contradicting facts.:

It was not generally known at the time this thread was posted that its author, Mike Williams, would later be regarded as a liar posing as a victim of a grave illness, under a false name.

Tom, it seems you may be confused a bit on this issue.  Mike Williams appeared to have faked a grave illness.  Yes.  But, I don't believe he did so under a false name.  Maybe I missed something, though.  What makes you state that Mike Williams used a false name?

Observe the acceptance and defense of the unsupported claims of Ms. Lambert by the evidence luvin' LNs who weighed in on
this thread. None of them seem able to post a single background detail about (Patsy, Pat, Patricia) Lambert to bolster her credibility, but they seem to hang on every word of her grave accusations against a dead New Orleans prosecutor. Even her alleged interviews related to her accusations were represented as conducted after Garrison's death.

Again, you appear confused.  Which LNers (in this thread) accepted and defended the claims against Garrison?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 02:40:37 PM
by Bill Brown
»

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2015, 04:43:12 AM »
Stoop to what depths exactly?

The depths that CTs stoop to on a regular basis when they accuse people like, say, JD Tippit of being in on the conspiracy.

The depths that LNers stoop to on a regular basis when they accuse LHO of killing two people all alone with NO supporting evidence.

When comparing the accusation by many CT's of Tippit's supposed involvement to that of LNers constantly accusing Oswald, there is way more evidence suggesting that Oswald had at least something to do with the assassination than there is that Tippit was involved in any way whatsoever.  To say that the likelihood of the two fellows being involved is comparable, is laughable.

Yet when asked to cite this "evidence" you never do.  How come? 

Not true.  Have a read back through my posts in this forum.

I have read thousands of your posts that is why I know you have *no* evidence for your claims Bill. Why would you? They are the same claims the WC made in 1964 with *no* supporting evidence.

Offline Alan Ewald

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2015, 04:46:41 AM »
"Jim Garrison was falsely accused of Child Molesting by CIA shills and stooges!"

(I fixed your thread title for you, so that it comports with the established truth, ie reality).

Jim was also falsely accused of taking bribes re pinball rackets, was acquitted after the government witness recanted his lies, and then Jim was also falsely accused of evading income taxes on the bribes he did NOT take(!).  Needless to say, that charge was dismissed as well.

Sounds like some folks in high places weren't real happy with the TRUTH which Jim Garrison had the cajones to tell the American people about their government, at a time when very few others found that same kind of courage.  

Yep, the truth hurts.  Especially for those who are desperately trying to obfuscate it (see, eg, the military/industrial/intelligence complex, or more simply the CIA).  To which I say, "good!"  

All the best,
AE
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:06:13 AM
by Alan Ewald
»

Offline Tom Cieszinski

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2015, 03:05:17 PM »
Tom,
           Very informative. It seems some forget everyone has right to face their accusers while alive, not post-humously so they cannot respond. It reminds me a bit of the fact checking at Rolling Stone or Fox News of late. They report the "facts" from anonymous or unproven sources then make a retraction quietly or just never do so, and hope others will forget after the damage is done. Cursed are the myth makers for they waste the world's time.

I once heard from an anonymous source that anonymous sources are not reliable.

NY Times
New Republic
Newsweek

and many others reported on "no-go zones" in case you are referring to this incident with Fox News, oh, and Anderson Cooper apologized for CNN for reporting on "no-go zones".

So, I think No Go Zones exists, the mayor of Paris put on a hissy over what is regarded as truth.

Swedish newspapers even used the term "no go zones",

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:27:19 PM
by Tom Cieszinski
»