Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why I Support RFK Jr. for President  (Read 511 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Why I Support RFK Jr. for President
« on: May 19, 2024, 01:50:50 PM »
Advertisement
I am supporting RFK Jr. for President because he meets my requirements for a presidential candidate and because I believe he is the only candidate in the race who can start to heal the bitter partisan divide that is threatening our nation. Although he holds many liberal views that I disagree with, he also holds a surprising number of conservative views, including securing the border, religious freedom, voter ID laws, keeping biological males out of women's sports, banning transgender surgery and puberty blockers for minors, standing by Israel, and gun rights.

I've written two articles to more fully explain why I'm supporting Bobby Kennedy and to answer the main attacks on him:

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy for President
https://sites.google.com/view/kennedy-shanahan-24/home

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and My Must-Haves for a Presidential Candidate
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YhzfjwmvK-LoJngL4_oMizHaIIlO4s0R/view

JFK Assassination Forum

Why I Support RFK Jr. for President
« on: May 19, 2024, 01:50:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why I Support RFK Jr. for President
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2024, 07:35:41 PM »
I am supporting RFK Jr. for President because he meets my requirements for a presidential candidate and because I believe he is the only candidate in the race who can start to heal the bitter partisan divide that is threatening our nation. Although he holds many liberal views that I disagree with, he also holds a surprising number of conservative views, including securing the border, religious freedom, voter ID laws, keeping biological males out of women's sports, banning transgender surgery and puberty blockers for minors, standing by Israel, and gun rights.

I've written two articles to more fully explain why I'm supporting Bobby Kennedy and to answer the main attacks on him:

Why I Support Robert F. Kennedy for President
https://sites.google.com/view/kennedy-shanahan-24/home

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and My Must-Haves for a Presidential Candidate
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YhzfjwmvK-LoJngL4_oMizHaIIlO4s0R/view

If you want any solution to those issues, then vote for Trump.  RFK has no chance.  None. That's just a wasted proxy vote for Old Joe and more of the same.  I do agree, however, that even a nutty RFK Jr is much better than our resident dementia patient.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 07:36:14 PM by Richard Smith »

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 11:23:31 PM »
If you want any solution to those issues, then vote for Trump.  RFK has no chance.  None. That's just a wasted proxy vote for Old Joe and more of the same.  I do agree, however, that even a nutty RFK Jr is much better than our resident dementia patient.

Actually, RFK Jr. does have a chance. Even though we're only in May and even though he's run only a fraction of the campaign ads that Trump and Biden have run, he's polling in the 15% range nationally and hovering around 20% in some states. So he most certainly has a chance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 11:23:31 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 12:56:29 AM »
Actually, RFK Jr. does have a chance. Even though we're only in May and even though he's run only a fraction of the campaign ads that Trump and Biden have run, he's polling in the 15% range nationally and hovering around 20% in some states. So he most certainly has a chance.

RFK has no chance.  Zero.  Waste your vote but don't be delusional.  I can sympathize with a desire to rid the country of the old, corrupt, incompetent establishment that Old Joe represents, but a vote for RFK is wasted.  Trump is the last chance to do that.  He has a realistic chance of winning even with the "early" voting.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 12:59:48 AM by Richard Smith »

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 11:13:40 AM »
A massive poll of 26,408 likely voters in all 50 states conducted by John Zogby Strategies last week shows that RFK Jr. can win. The poll found that Biden cannot defeat Trump, with or without Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the race, and that Kennedy beats Trump or Biden head-to-head in a two-way race. With a sample size of over 26,000, the poll has an extraordinarily low margin of error of just 0.6%.

The Zogby poll was done to determine the electoral vote count. It shows Kennedy defeating both Biden and Trump by significant margins if the race were a two-way race. So it's fair to say that if anyone is playing the role of "spoiler," it is Biden.

Significantly, the poll shows that Kennedy beats Biden head-to-head if President Trump were to drop out. Indeed, the poll found that if Trump drops out, Kennedy beats Biden in an electoral college landslide, by 196 electoral college votes.

The polls shows that Biden cannot beat President Trump. When you actually poll every state, and tally the electoral votes, Biden loses in a head-to-head against Trump and he loses in a three-way as well. So with or without RFK Jr. in the race, the poll says Biden cannot beat Trump.

The poll suggests that Biden, not Kennedy, is the real "spoiler" in the race, since his presence gives Trump the victory. This 50-state poll provides the most accurate picture of the race so far because of its size and because it measures the electoral vote count.

For a breakdown of this revealing poll, complete with graphics, see this link:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.kennedy24.com/spoiler[/URL]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2024, 11:13:40 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2024, 12:55:47 PM »
A massive poll of 26,408 likely voters in all 50 states conducted by John Zogby Strategies last week shows that RFK Jr. can win. The poll found that Biden cannot defeat Trump, with or without Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the race, and that Kennedy beats Trump or Biden head-to-head in a two-way race. With a sample size of over 26,000, the poll has an extraordinarily low margin of error of just 0.6%.

The Zogby poll was done to determine the electoral vote count. It shows Kennedy defeating both Biden and Trump by significant margins if the race were a two-way race. So it's fair to say that if anyone is playing the role of "spoiler," it is Biden.

Significantly, the poll shows that Kennedy beats Biden head-to-head if President Trump were to drop out. Indeed, the poll found that if Trump drops out, Kennedy beats Biden in an electoral college landslide, by 196 electoral college votes.

The polls shows that Biden cannot beat President Trump. When you actually poll every state, and tally the electoral votes, Biden loses in a head-to-head against Trump and he loses in a three-way as well. So with or without RFK Jr. in the race, the poll says Biden cannot beat Trump.

The poll suggests that Biden, not Kennedy, is the real "spoiler" in the race, since his presence gives Trump the victory. This 50-state poll provides the most accurate picture of the race so far because of its size and because it measures the electoral vote count.

For a breakdown of this revealing poll, complete with graphics, see this link:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.kennedy24.com/spoiler[/URL]

Even if that poll was accurate, it just proves my point since neither Old Joe nor Trump is going to drop out of the race.  RFK has no chance in this election even if he could beat one of those candidates in a head-to-head contest.   It's a three-way race.  You are wasting your vote which is a proxy to maintain the disastrous status quo.