Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Need Help Bulding a Physical Scale Model of Dealey Plaza  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Need Help Bulding a Physical Scale Model of Dealey Plaza
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 08:33:39 PM »
Advertisement
   Do you know the DATE the "aerial" you are using was taken? As I said previously, I have seen footage of a TARP/TENT stretching from that "south edge" ALL the way back near the Shelter. It's possible there were alterations made within this area after the assassination and completed before this "aerial" was taken.  Do we know for a Fact that the retaining wall "south edge" which extended toward The Steps, ran perpendicular/right angle to the longer section of retaining wall? Is it possible that this "south edge" extension Angled away from the longer section of that wall? Generally mirroring a wedge/pie slice.

Here's the Phase II Map without any alteration by me.

The greyed areas were walkway alterations, some for accessibility, some to replace decayed slabs. That might be the reason for the tarp and construction beside the Pergola. There were no plans, that I can see, to alter the retaining wall itself, or the stairs leading up to it. The renovations proposed in Phase II were completed a few months before the 50th anniversary.

The new concrete behind the retaining wall appears to reach the topmost of the original steps, which are preserved save for hand-railings. You can use Google Earth to get a good sense as to how square the space is that's between the retaining wall and S-N fence portion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 08:33:39 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2024, 03:27:11 PM »
                                     - JERRY -

Thanks for the info. For starters, I challenge the E-W Picket Fence being in-line with the "Black Dog Man" section of retaining wall. Willis 5 refutes this as does many of the interviews/film opps that were conducted from the Top of the Triple Underpass and permitted viewing that E-W Picket Fence. These 2 views covers viewing the E-W Picket Fence in relation to the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall from BOTH the West & East Directions. There's no question that the E-W Picket Fence stood several feet BEHIND the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall on 11/22/63.
         If you wanna see the TARP/TENT images that were taken shortly after the assassination, go to You Tube  and search,   "1963 Secret Service Film (JFK Assassination Reconstruction) (Silent)" by David Von Pein 25:07.   The segment  showing the TARP/TENT  runs from 20:51-21:01. The TARP is on the (R) outside of the Circle/Cross Hairs the SS has imposed on the film. This TARP/TENT was filmed Before the Warren Report had been signed, sealed and delivered. That TARP therefore stretches over an extremely Active Crime Scene. Any possible changes to that area being conducted beneath that TARP would therefore render us an Altered Crime Scene
         If you want to see the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall, look at the Gordon Arnold segment on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". This would be a look at this area 25 yrs after he assassination.
         The Picket Fence being shown as in-line with the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall on that Phase ll Map, was not their position relative to each other on 11/22/63.   

« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 09:31:38 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2024, 03:30:06 PM »
                                     - JERRY -

Thanks for the info. For starters, I challenge the E-W Picket Fence being in-line with the "Black Dog Man" section of retaining wall. Willis 5 refutes this as does many of the interviews/film opps that were conducted from the Top of the Triple Underpass and permitted viewing that E-W Picket Fence. These 2 views covers viewing the E-W Picket Fence in relation to the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall from BOTH the West & East Directions. There's no question that the E-W Picket Fence stood several feet BEHIND the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall on 11/22/63.
         If you wanna see the TARP/TENT images that were taken shortly after the assassination, go to You Tube  and search,   "1963 Secret Service Film (JFK Assassination Reconstruction) (Silent)" by David Von Pein 25:07.   The segment  showing the TARP/TENT  runs from 20:51-21:01. The TARP is on the (R) outside of the Circle/Cross Hairs the SS has imposed on the film. This TARP/TENT was filmed Before the Warren Report had been signed, sealed and delivered. That TARP therefore stretches over an extremely Active Crime Scene. Any possible changes to that area being conducted beneath that TARP would therefore render us an Altered Crime Scene

I believe that's the retaining wall and the hedgerow that runs in front of it.

If you want to see the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall, look at the Gordon Arnold segment on "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". This would be a look at this area 25 yrs after he assassination.
         The Picket Fence being shown as in-line with the Black Dog Man section of the retaining wall on that Phase ll Map, was not their position relative to each other on 11/22/63.   

I'm going out a limb here, and bet that you haven't mapped any of this out. The photographers location and line-of-sights onto a map.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2024, 03:30:06 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2024, 05:19:30 PM »
 All anyone has to do to find out exactly where the stockade (it's not a "picket") fence was located on November 22, 1963, is go to the 6th floor museum and use the scale model ( made by the FBI for their investigation of the assassination) which is on display there, and you will be able to get the measurements needed.  .
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 05:20:03 PM by Steve Barber »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2024, 08:39:17 PM »
All anyone has to do to find out exactly where the stockade (it's not a "picket") fence was located on November 22, 1963, is go to the 6th floor museum and use the scale model ( made by the FBI for their investigation of the assassination) which is on display there, and you will be able to get the measurements needed.  .

So you prefer to believe what J Edgar supplies vs Numerous Images displaying the Picket Fence vs that specific section of retaining wall? The FBI has zero credibility regarding the JFK Assassination. This skepticism is supported by the recorded phone conversation between J Edgar and LBJ. The 2 agreed on the 1 Shooter Scenario right outta the box. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2024, 08:39:17 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2024, 08:57:37 PM »
   So you prefer to believe what J Edgar supplies vs Numerous Images displaying the Picket Fence vs that specific section of retaining wall? The FBI has zero credibility regarding the JFK Assassination. This skepticism is supported by the recorded phone conversation between J Edgar and LBJ. The 2 agreed on the 1 Shooter Scenario right outta the box.

Only Royell could link measuring a fence with a phone call between Hoover and LBJ.
I'd like to sound the DERAILLING A THREAD alarm.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2024, 09:08:54 PM »
Here is a crop from an image of the model taken in 2019. Flash photography is not allowed so the image is dark. However, I think one can extend the fence line at ground level to the steps. It looks like that line crosses three-four steps from the landing. I'll have to lookup the tread of those steps but I think it about 12".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2024, 09:08:54 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2024, 09:36:55 PM »

What I prefer, Royell Storing, is that you please refrain from highjacking my thread with your silly nonsensical comments, such as this one.  If you can't do so, then please stay out of the conversation altogether.