Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!  (Read 2402 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: LHO on the lam? An intriguing possibility!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 09:28:41 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, I think it's her actual hand and not a shadow.

Just guessing (of course) by the appearances, but I think she is pointing toward Brennan and telling the guy in the white hat (who I will assume is a cop who appears to be looking at her) that Brennan saw the shooter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 09:28:41 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2024, 02:43:36 PM »
Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…

Frazier's claim is an odd story but I doubt Frazier is telling it to sell his book.  I can't imagine anyone bought the book for that reason.  Frazier is definitive in his WC testimony that the last time he saw Oswald that day was between 10 and 12.  But maybe he thought the question was directed to Oswald's movements before the assassination.  Otherwise it is difficult to reconcile his two stories.   Maybe someone should ask him.  Frazier does appear to entertain the possibility that Oswald is innocent.  At the 6th floor museum event, he mentioned that Oswald often played on the lawn with the neighborhood kids.  And because of that, Frazier concluded that he didn't think Oswald was capable of the crime because kids have some intuitive sense of people in his opinion.  It was pretty silly but I'm guessing he hopes that Oswald is innocent so as not to bear any sense of historical association between himself and the crime.  Arguably, there might be some cause for him to have been a little suspicious of Oswald taking an unexpected trip to the Paine home and carrying a long narrow package to work on the morning that the president was due to drive by the building.  I also have some difficulty believing that there was no discussion that morning between Frazier and Oswald of the pending presidential visits.  That would have been the biggest news story of the day and the motorcade would be passing their place of work.  I think Frazier may have downplayed any suggestion that he should have been a little more observant that morning once he understood that he had driven the assassin and his weapon to the building.  He put on the Gomer Pyle act and claimed he didn't take much notice of anything and knew "nothing" like Sgt. Schultz. 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 04:25:42 PM »
Frazier's claim is an odd story but I doubt Frazier is telling it to sell his book.  I can't imagine anyone bought the book for that reason.  Frazier is definitive in his WC testimony that the last time he saw Oswald that day was between 10 and 12.  But maybe he thought the question was directed to Oswald's movements before the assassination.  Otherwise it is difficult to reconcile his two stories.   Maybe someone should ask him.  Frazier does appear to entertain the possibility that Oswald is innocent.  At the 6th floor museum event, he mentioned that Oswald often played on the lawn with the neighborhood kids.  And because of that, Frazier concluded that he didn't think Oswald was capable of the crime because kids have some intuitive sense of people in his opinion.  It was pretty silly but I'm guessing he hopes that Oswald is innocent so as not to bear any sense of historical association between himself and the crime.  Arguably, there might be some cause for him to have been a little suspicious of Oswald taking an unexpected trip to the Paine home and carrying a long narrow package to work on the morning that the president was due to drive by the building.  I also have some difficulty believing that there was no discussion that morning between Frazier and Oswald of the pending presidential visits.  That would have been the biggest news story of the day and the motorcade would be passing their place of work.  I think Frazier may have downplayed any suggestion that he should have been a little more observant that morning once he understood that he had driven the assassin and his weapon to the building.  He put on the Gomer Pyle act and claimed he didn't take much notice of anything and knew "nothing" like Sgt. Schultz.

Yes, I think that Frazier’s sworn testimony cannot be reconciled with his more recent claims. In Trask’s book, he states that the location of Jim Murray’s parked car was on Houston Street near the TSBD loading dock. Murray ran to his car immediately following the shots. And he got his cameras, and after reloading one of them, he went directly to the area in front of the front door of the TSBD and began taking photos (including the one this thread concerns). So, I think that if LHO (or anyone else for that matter) had exited from the loading dock part of the TSBD that Murray would have been in a good position to observe it. As far as I know, Murray has never indicated that he saw anyone exit the loading dock area of the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 04:25:42 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 06:04:04 PM »
Just guessing (of course) by the appearances, but I think she is pointing toward Brennan and telling the guy in the white hat (who I will assume is a cop who appears to be looking at her) that Brennan saw the shooter.

so another witness added to the very long LN list of those accused of seeking to profit from jfks death .but yet this book came out 58 years after the assassination .i guess he was in no hurry to profit .

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 07:50:10 PM »
so another witness added to the very long LN list of those accused of seeking to profit from jfks death .but yet this book came out 58 years after the assassination .i guess he was in no hurry to profit .

If you are commenting on Frazier’s more recent revelations, and his motivations (as perceived by others), then the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier. It is simply my interpretation of what I perceive is happening when the photo was made. None of that has anything to do with Frazier. To respond to what I think you are referring to, I am going by memory, but I seem to remember Frazier saying someone else finally convinced him to write the book. It might have been his son (if he has one). So, maybe the motivation involved potential inheritances? Anyway, I think Frazier’s chances of selling his book increased with every new revelation he came up with. If Frazier didn’t already know that, then someone probably told him so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 07:50:10 PM »

Online Fergus O'brien

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2024, 05:31:11 PM »
"the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier."

Charles i must apologize , you are correct , i some hoe managed to post a completely wrong quote from you . and failed to realize i had done that . so i i hope you will accept my apologies . i have no idea how i managed to do that . below is what i intended to quote .

"Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…"

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 10:36:47 PM »
"the quote from my post you selected has nothing to do with Frazier."

Charles i must apologize , you are correct , i some hoe managed to post a completely wrong quote from you . and failed to realize i had done that . so i i hope you will accept my apologies . i have no idea how i managed to do that . below is what i intended to quote .

"Frazier’s claims in more recent years completely contradict what he testified to under oath. I guess the statute of limitations for perjury had already run out by then. Plus Frazier needed a “hook” to sell his book…"

No apology needed. We all make mistakes every now and then. I thought that was what you meant. I responded to it accordingly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 10:36:47 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2024, 01:13:42 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.
Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.
Mr. BELIN - Handing you what has been marked as Commission Exhibit 150, would this appear to be anything that you have ever seen before?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I believe that is the shirt that he had on when he came. I wouldn't be sure of that. It seemed to me like that other shirt was a little bit darker than that whenever I saw him in the homicide office there.
Mr. BELIN - What about when you saw him in the School Book Depository Building, does this look familiar as anything he was wearing, if you know?
Mr. BAKER - I couldn't say whether that was--it seemed to me it was a light-colored brown but I couldn't say it was that or not.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.

In March 1964, Officer Marrion L. Baker, who had encountered Oswald on the 2nd floor of the Texas School Book Depository, testified before the Warren Commission that Oswald was wearing a light brown garment. The individual depicted in the above image, taken soon after this encounter, is wearing light-coloured attire, but it is too light to be light brown.

So, for the sake of argument, let's assume that the individual in the first image is Oswald, who had removed his upper garment to reveal a light-coloured garment. The evidence indicates that Oswald was wearing a white crew-neck (without a collar) tee shirt, and the person depicted in the photo appears to be wearing a light-coloured shirt with a collar high up on the nape of his neck.

All of this confirms that it is not Oswald in the first photo above.

I don’t agree or see any logic to your “conclusion.”

It appears to me that LHO was changing his appearance with various clothing articles as an attempt to make it more difficult to track him. Several people said they saw a man in the sixth floor window wearing a white or light colored shirt. Baker said he had on a light brown jacket (I think his brown shirt with the tail out could easily be mistaken for a jacket). Earlene Roberts said he put on a jacket at the rooming house. Tippit murder scene witnesses said he had on a light colored jacket. A light colored jacket was found under a parked car along the path he took towards the Texas Theater. And he had a brown shirt on when arrested at the theater.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what clothes he had on when you saw him?
Mrs. REID. What he was wearing, he had on a white T-shirt and some kind of wash trousers. What color I couldn't tell you.