Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge  (Read 6148 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: That Is Not Officer Haygood = Conspiracy! Prove Me Wrong Challenge
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 04:53:34 PM »
Advertisement
The Bell film shows that Zapruder and Sitzman were off the wall and walking away within six seconds of the limo entering the underpass. Add on the 9 seconds it takes for the limo to reach the underpass after the headshot and you have Zap and Sitz away within 15 seconds.
Your ability to calculate how long it takes events to happen really leaves a lot to be desired.

The ID of the 1 Glove DPD Motorcycle Cop filmed by Darnell/Martin is far too serious to now veer off topic. That alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop is Not Haygood. Haygood's Documented 5:00 timeline after the Kill Shot completely rules him out.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2024, 04:53:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2024, 07:11:56 PM »
In the Darnell film, the motorcycle officer and Harkness are in the railyard west of the TSBD, roughly around the leftmost corner of the red pentagon. The Elm street extension (What a couple of longtime Big D OGs have told me is called "Old Elm," since the "extension" is actually the westernmost end of the original Elm street) only extends to the end of the TSBD lot. Anything to the west is part of the Union Terminal railyard.   

You look at good copies of the Darnell/Martin Films and BEHIND that 1 Glove DPD Cop, you can clearly see that railroad spur that ran behind the TSBD and stretched across the Elm St Ext. This landmark establishes that this alleged DPD Cop is firmly on the Elm Ext and WALKING toward the TSBD Loading Dock. You even get a brief look at a portion of that same loading dock.   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2024, 07:14:10 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2024, 11:04:27 PM »
    You look at good copies of the Darnell/Martin Films and BEHIND that 1 Glove DPD Cop, you can clearly see that railroad spur that ran behind the TSBD and stretched across the Elm St Ext. This landmark establishes that this alleged DPD Cop is firmly on the Elm Ext and WALKING toward the TSBD Loading Dock. You even get a brief look at a portion of that same loading dock.
Again, Old Elm ends at the Pergola. Anything beyond that to the west is (well, was at the time) private property, and not a public roadway. The rail yard begins where the bricks end.

Think of it this way, and you've kind of answered this yourself: you noted that there is an RR spur running across the way. If there's a spur line there, you're in a rail yard. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2024, 11:04:27 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2024, 01:36:11 AM »
Bobby Hargis’ testimony indicates that he was in that area about the time that the TSBD was finally sealed. From his testimony to the WC:

… so, I came back to the Texas School Book Depository. At that time it seemed like the activity was centered around the Texas School Book Depository, so, that is when I heard someone say, one of the sergeants or lieutenants, I don't know, "Don't let any- one out of the Texas School Book Depository," and so, I went to a gap that had not been filled, which was at the southwest corner. Mr. STERN. And you remained there until you were relieved? Mr. HARGIS. Yes.

I have drawn a yellow circle around the area that is the southwest corner of the TSBD. Isn’t this the area where the motorcycle cop in question was filmed?

As I pointed out earlier, that Railroad Spur is BEHIND the 1 Glove DPD Cop as he WALKS toward the TSBD Loading Dock. There is no way this alleged DPD Cop is Officer Haygood. He simply does Not have enough time to reach the Haygood motorcycle at the Elm St Curb and make that Documented 12:35 transmission. Either: (1) This is an unknown DPD Motorcycle Cop, or (2) This is an imposture.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 12:07:46 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 01:48:40 AM »
After taking a closer look at the photographical record, with the aid of Mark Tyler’s Motorcade 63 animation, I have a better conception of Hargis’ actions in the first 60-seconds after the headshot. One interesting comment by Milton Wright (the driver of the car in which Mayor Cabell and party were riding) is worth noting:

He stopped the car because an officer had jumped off his motorcycle right in front of Wright's vehicle. The officer had his gun out and was aiming it toward the Texas Depository Building.

https://www.fbherald.com/news/as-a-young-dps-trooper-sheriff-milton-wright-was-in-jfks-motorcade/article_cc81964f-38b5-5a2b-b7e5-10aa30473b9f.html

Looking at the Motorcade 63 animation, it appears that there were actually three motorcycle officers in the road directly in front of Milton Wright. Hargis (37) had apparently already (within 10-seconds) dismounted his motorcycle and was in the middle of the road with his pistol drawn and pointing toward the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 01:48:40 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2024, 06:11:50 AM »
As I pointed out earlier, that Railroad Spur is BEHIND the 1 Glove DPD Cop as he WALKS toward the TSBD Loading Dock. There is no way this alleged DPD Cop is Officer Haywood. He simply does Not have enough time to reach the Haygood motorcycle at the Elm St Curb and make that Documented 12:35 transmission. Either: (1) This is an unknown DPD Motorcycle Cop, or (2) This is an imposture.
Who said that Haygood used the radio on his own motorcycle? By 12:35, both Harkness and King had their three-wheelers on top of the rail yard. One of them is seen riding around in the rail yard in the Hughes film. He could have just borrowed their radios
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 06:41:18 AM by Mitch Todd »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2024, 08:46:51 AM »
      The ID of the 1 Glove DPD Motorcycle Cop filmed by Darnell/Martin is far too serious to now veer off topic. That alleged DPD Motorcycle Cop is Not Haygood. Haygood's Documented 5:00 timeline after the Kill Shot completely rules him out.   

I'm not veering off anything. I'm just highlighting that you completely make up all your timings out of thin air.
And that they are usually way off.
The four minutes you assign for Haygood to get to the underpass fence is a joke, completely made up by you.
You are shown real evidence demonstrating the time is actually half that and you just brush it off because it doesn't agree with your completely made up timings.

How can anything be proven to you if you don't accept actual evidence.
It's fair enough that some timings must be estimated, I have no problem with that, but these estimations must emanate from the evidence.
Saying "well, I think it's this" isn't good enough.

I've looked at the Darnell footage a lot more closely and realised the route I did for Haygood needs updating.
In the pic below:
1] Where Haygood leaves his bike
2] Haygood at the underpass fence
3] Haygood seen behind Roger Craig
4] Haygood seen walking towards the TSBD
From 4 back to 1 just shows Haygood's quickest route back to his bike after we see him in the Darnell film walking towards the TSBD building.
As Mitch has pointed out a couple of times, Haygood is not walking along the Elm Street extension, he is in the railroad yard. The extension ends at the yellow line on the pic below:

Haygood is at point 2 within one minute and forty seconds.
This gives him 3 to 4 minutes to walk the route outlined.
This is really easily done.
No need for impostors or any of that nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2024, 08:46:51 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2024, 12:25:01 PM »
Who said that Haygood used the radio on his own motorcycle? By 12:35, both Harkness and King had their three-wheelers on top of the rail yard. One of them is seen riding around in the rail yard in the Hughes film. He could have just borrowed their radios

During Haygood's WC Testimony, WC attorney Belin proffers a "police radio log" of Haygood having made a 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle. Haygood under oath, then Verified that he did make that 12:35 radio transmission from his motorcycle. This important Fact has been overlooked for 60+ years. I have been crossing the T's etc since discovering this Fact a couple months back. The Cabluck and Cancellare Photos of Haygood at the top of the Triple Underpass and the Darnell/Martin footage of a 1 Glove DPD Motorcycle Cop WALKING across the train yard and then WALKING down the Elm St Ext are simply NOT the same person. 5 Minutes is Not enough time for 1 person to follow the accepted 60+ yr old Haygood timeline and be back at that motorcycle to make the Documented 12:35 radio transmission. Plus, I still have other Evidence that Proves that 1 Glove DPD Cop is Not Haygood.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 12:28:10 PM by Royell Storing »