Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ever wonder why the hardcore CT's try to create doubt about the Zapruder Film?  (Read 3319 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Advertisement
No Dan. Could you point me to it please?

This is the version I use:

https://archive.org/details/ZavadaReport

It's the most comprehensive examination of the film possible, made by one of the team leaders of the team that invented the film Zapruder used.
Zavada was considered the world's leading expert on Kodachrome II at the time of the report.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Hawthorn

It's the most comprehensive examination of the film possible, made by one of the team leaders of the team that invented the film Zapruder used.
Zavada was considered the world's leading expert on Kodachrome II at the time of the report.

Thanks! I'll give it a read.

Offline Jim Hawthorn

That is a huge, in-depth report! I haven't the time to go through it all but I guess what your point is that the Zapruder film wasn't tampered with, wasn't retouched.

In that case, the differences in the state of Kennedy's cranium between the two frames that I posted proves that there were 2 almost simultaneous bullet impacts to the head.
Unless you have a another explanation?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Organ

That is a huge, in-depth report! I haven't the time to go through it all but I guess what your point is that the Zapruder film wasn't tampered with, wasn't retouched.

In that case, the differences in the state of Kennedy's cranium between the two frames that I posted proves that there were 2 almost simultaneous bullet impacts to the head.
Unless you have a another explanation?

Not cranium being pointed to. Blood-drenched hair or scalp flaps (they're pretty red in the autopsy photos).

The opening of scalp at the top is mostly forward of a line drawn forward of the ear.

The scalp opening reaches up to the top of the head. Kind of interesting how the Zapruder film has the scalp opening in the exact same location as the autopsy photos. Cue the alterationists.

Offline Jim Hawthorn

Not cranium being pointed to. Blood-drenched hair or scalp flaps (they're pretty red in the autopsy photos).

The opening of scalp at the top is mostly forward of a line drawn forward of the ear.

The scalp opening reaches up to the top of the head. Kind of interesting how the Zapruder film has the scalp opening in the exact same location as the autopsy photos. Cue the alterationists.

No, the mass at the summit of the head (which looks like hair covered cranium, not a wound, is absent a few frames later:

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 11:14:45 PM by Jim Hawthorn »

JFK Assassination Forum