Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 34468 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #464 on: April 10, 2024, 07:54:40 PM »
Advertisement
I am just curious, but do you ever get tired of making grandiose pronouncements only for them to not be true? Maybe a little embarrassed? You are kind of like the cartoon character Wile E Coyote and you have the Acme Research and Posting Kit and it is doing you in all the time.

Dan O --“Jack's fourth "flaw".
Firstly, there is absolutely no reason why Adams and Styles would have "encountered" Barnett. He was on Houston Street, Adams and Styles were not.
Interestingly, in the Lost Interview, Adams refers to seeing a police officer on Houston Street after she exited the back door.”

Huh? She would have had to if she exited right by him as per your picture.

...”He was on Houston Street, Adams and Styles were not.”

It could not be more obvious what you stated. Why would anyone question your skills? Again, they exited on Houston Street. They said they exited on Houston Street. Barnett was on Houston Street. What don't you get about that?

::)
You really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Once more, your profound ignorance regarding the most basic aspects of this case comes shining through.
Adams and Styles do not exit onto Houston Street - I'll leave that with you to work out yourself.

“There are three pictures!”

So, a lot means more than three?

??

“Adams and Styles completely ignore him and you still insist he's locking the building down.”

Adams and Styles did not ignore the officer but instead went to the front and back into the building. They repeatedly stated they encountered an officer.
For a renowned infamous researcher who is unrelenting on the accuracy in the information in the affidavits and testimonies and then to make a statement like this.
Dan, this is just pretty bad.

??
I've stated over and over again that they encountered a police officer.
I've made the point repeatedly in connection with your ridiculous fantasy that this officer was Harkness locking down the building.
He was stood about 50ft away from the door he was supposed to be locking down - you don't have a problem with that.
He was stood around the corner of the building so he couldn't even see the door he was supposed to be locking down - you don't have a problem with that either.
Adams and Styles were outside the building. When a building is being locked down those who are inside can't go outside and those who are outside can't come back inside - but this officer does exactly the opposite of that, he orders people who are outside the building to go back inside. This is not an officer locking down the building.
And when he orders them back inside, they don't go back the way they've come from, they just carry on around the side of the building. They eventually go back inside but not because this officer has ordered them to. Adams goes back inside because of a radio call she hears on a police bike, nothing to do with the police officer she encounters, who she completely ignores.
Anyone with half a brain can see that this isn't an officer locking down the building.
Your idea this is Harkness locking down the building is pure fantasy.
If anything that officer is trying to keep people out of the railroad yard area, where a search is going on, and that's it.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 08:43:51 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: April 10, 2024, 07:54:40 PM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #465 on: April 11, 2024, 04:18:16 AM »
You really are the gift that keeps on giving.
Once more, your profound ignorance regarding the most basic aspects of this case comes shining through.
Adams and Styles do not exit onto Houston Street - I'll leave that with you to work out yourself.

??

??
I've stated over and over again that they encountered a police officer.
I've made the point repeatedly in connection with your ridiculous fantasy that this officer was Harkness locking down the building.
He was stood about 50ft away from the door he was supposed to be locking down - you don't have a problem with that.
He was stood around the corner of the building so he couldn't even see the door he was supposed to be locking down - you don't have a problem with that either.
Adams and Styles were outside the building. When a building is being locked down those who are inside can't go outside and those who are outside can't come back inside - but this officer does exactly the opposite of that, he orders people who are outside the building to go back inside. This is not an officer locking down the building.
And when he orders them back inside, they don't go back the way they've come from, they just carry on around the side of the building. They eventually go back inside but not because this officer has ordered them to. Adams goes back inside because of a radio call she hears on a police bike, nothing to do with the police officer she encounters, who she completely ignores.
Anyone with half a brain can see that this isn't an officer locking down the building.
If anything that officer is trying to keep people out of the railroad yard area, where a search is going on, and that's it.

Dan, you sure don’t speak very highly of yourself. Half a brain? I give you more credit than that.

No what we have here is a grown male using emojis’ like an adolescent girl. Endlessly getting caught posting nonsense as truth and facts. Making stories as you go and blathering on about something you know nothing about. 

Reply #445 states what you posted earlier and it does not mirror the current nonsense.

Reply #445

Dan O’Meara: “In his WC testimony Harkness makes the point that at around 12:36pm he and two other officers go around the back of the building to seal it off and lock the building down:

-----------------------------------

Huh. Where does anyone ever mention locking down the Railroad Yards?

Mr. BELIN. How soon after 12:36 p.m., would you say the building was sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS. It was sealed off then because I was back there and two other men. 

----------------------------------------------

Nobody can ever accuse you of telling the same story twice. Making up stories seems to be your strong point. The only person in this story with a problem with the truth is you.

In this post you not only acknowledge the building was being locked down, but that Adams and Styles encountered the officers in the back where Harkness was standing.

Reply Dan O #445

Dan O’Meara: “In his WC testimony Harkness makes the point that at around 12:36pm he and two other officers go around the back of the building to seal it off and lock the building down:
In the diagram below the route Adams and Styles took is marked out. The circle is where Shelley and Lovelady were stood, the star is where Adams and Styles run into the police officer.”

You understand the back of the building was being locked down in this post.

Dan O'Meara--In his WC testimony Harkness makes the point that at around 12:36pm he and two other officers go around the back of the building to seal it off and lock the building down:

Mr. BELIN. How soon after 12:36 p.m., would you say the building was sealed off?
Mr. HARKNESS. It was sealed off then because I was back there and two other men.

Reply Dan O #454

What can be said is that this issue is a real problem for all Nutters who just swallow down the WC's "narrative" whole.
I'm going to try, one last time, to explain your mistake. I'll explain it in a way that a child could understand.

Yes - Harkness reports that he and two others locked down the back of the building around 12:36pm
Yes - Adams reported running into an officer after she had left the building who told her to go back inside

Apparently, you are a child and could not understand what you have posted.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2024, 09:41:32 AM »

Dan, you sure don’t speak very highly of yourself. Half a brain? I give you more credit than that.

No what we have here is a grown male using emojis’ like an adolescent girl. Endlessly getting caught posting nonsense as truth and facts. Making stories as you go and blathering on about something you know nothing about. 

Reply #445 states what you posted earlier and it does not mirror the current nonsense.

Reply #445

-----------------------------------

Huh. Where does anyone ever mention locking down the Railroad Yards?

----------------------------------------------

Nobody can ever accuse you of telling the same story twice. Making up stories seems to be your strong point. The only person in this story with a problem with the truth is you.

In this post you not only acknowledge the building was being locked down, but that Adams and Styles encountered the officers in the back where Harkness was standing.

Reply Dan O #445

In the diagram below the route Adams and Styles took is marked out. The circle is where Shelley and Lovelady were stood, the star is where Adams and Styles run into the police officer.”

You understand the back of the building was being locked down in this post.

Dan O'Meara--In his WC testimony Harkness makes the point that at around 12:36pm he and two other officers go around the back of the building to seal it off and lock the building down:

Reply Dan O #454

What can be said is that this issue is a real problem for all Nutters who just swallow down the WC's "narrative" whole.
I'm going to try, one last time, to explain your mistake. I'll explain it in a way that a child could understand.

Yes - Harkness reports that he and two others locked down the back of the building around 12:36pm
Yes - Adams reported running into an officer after she had left the building who told her to go back inside

Apparently, you are a child and could not understand what you have posted.

The same confused old nonsense.
Harkness is not the officer who Adams and Styles encountered after they left the building.
The officer Adams and Styles encounter is not locking down the building.
If he was locking down the building he would:
1] Be stood by the back door and not 50 ft away from it and around the corner of the building so he can't even see the back door
2] Stopping people from leaving the building. Unlike Adams and Styles, who just stroll out.
3] Stopping people from getting back inside the building, unlike the officer Adams and Styles encounter who is ordering people who are outside the building back inside.
Adams and Styles encounter this officer approximately one minute after the last shot.
He is the officer Barnett sees around the back of the building.
Harkness doesn't arrive on the scene for another five minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: April 11, 2024, 09:41:32 AM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #467 on: April 11, 2024, 03:45:10 PM »
The same confused old nonsense.
Harkness is not the officer who Adams and Styles encountered after they left the building.
The officer Adams and Styles encounter is not locking down the building.
If he was locking down the building he would:
1] Be stood by the back door and not 50 ft away from it and around the corner of the building so he can't even see the back door
2] Stopping people from leaving the building. Unlike Adams and Styles, who just stroll out.
3] Stopping people from getting back inside the building, unlike the officer Adams and Styles encounter who is ordering people who are outside the building back inside.
Adams and Styles encounter this officer approximately one minute after the last shot.
Harkness doesn't arrive on the scene for another five minutes.

? Who-- But they do not see Barnett or he them. This is actually sadly pathetic.

Dan O--“If he was locking down the building he would:

I guess this makes sense to you. Can you quote anyone actually who actually state this fantasy?

Your previous posts don’t support your statement. Barnett’s statement is directly contradicting this nonsense.

Reply #445

Reply Dan O #454

Reply #465

Dan O---”Adams and Styles do not exit onto Houston Street”

Actually, they did. 

Miss ADAMS - Well, this is the stairs, and this is the Houston Street dock that I went out. They were approximately in this position here, so I don't know how you would describe that.

Mr. BELIN - Then what did you do?
Miss ADAMS - I proceeded out to the Houston Street dock.

The best part is how you just make things up as you go and post what comes to you, then call everyone else dishonest and liars. Are there any adolescent girl emojis that magically make it appear you are telling the truth? Maybe if you would quote one of these officers’ testimonies instead of relying on your personal opinion you could learn a little more about the assassination.

Adams exited the Houston Street door. She saw the officers Barnett refers to when she they exited on Houston Street. Remember they were stationed at the corner.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #468 on: April 11, 2024, 05:36:51 PM »

? Who-- But they do not see Barnett or he them. This is actually sadly pathetic.

Dan O--“If he was locking down the building he would:

I guess this makes sense to you. Can you quote anyone actually who actually state this fantasy?

Your previous posts don’t support your statement. Barnett’s statement is directly contradicting this nonsense.

Reply #445

Reply Dan O #454

Reply #465

Actually, they did. 

Miss ADAMS - Well, this is the stairs, and this is the Houston Street dock that I went out. They were approximately in this position here, so I don't know how you would describe that.

The best part is how you just make things up as you go and post what comes to you, then call everyone else dishonest and liars. Are there any adolescent girl emojis that magically make it appear you are telling the truth? Maybe if you would quote one of these officers’ testimonies instead of relying on your personal opinion you could learn a little more about the assassination.

Adams exited the Houston Street door. She saw the officers Barnett refers to when she they exited on Houston Street. Remember they were stationed at the corner.

The usual brilliant critique, full of evidence and facts to back up your "points".

Actually, they did. 

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 05:47:55 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: April 11, 2024, 05:36:51 PM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2024, 02:52:13 PM »
The usual brilliant critique, full of evidence and facts to back up your "points".

Actually, they did. 

While attempting to make yourself appear to be something you are not, you must have edited these out by mistake.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2024, 03:58:39 PM »
While attempting to make yourself appear to be something you are not, you must have edited these out by mistake.

It's really blowing your mind, isn't it?
I'm saying Adams and Styles exited the back door by the Houston Street dock but at no point were they on Houston Street.
I'm really fascinated to see if you can work this immense puzzle out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2024, 03:58:39 PM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2024, 05:00:10 PM »
It's really blowing your mind, isn't it?
I'm saying Adams and Styles exited the back door by the Houston Street dock but at no point were they on Houston Street.
I'm really fascinated to see if you can work this immense puzzle out.

This is pure genius. This is really what your point is? Seriously? Tell me again how smart you are. I guess what can be expected from a "researcher" whose conclusion is everyone involved were track stars in a dead sprint everywhere they went. Otherwise, how would the Stroud document have great meaning. Isn't that your whole point?

So, if you don't think the Houston Street dock is not on Houston Street? Then where is it?

Was Barnett on Houston Street?