Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 34379 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2024, 07:03:35 PM »
Advertisement
It’s very telling when the naysayers express doubts that LHO could get to the second floor in about 90-seconds. But in the same breath express no doubt that Vicky could be on the first floor in no more than a minute.

It’s very telling when the naysayers express doubts that LHO could get to the second floor in about 90-seconds.

It's very tellling that LNs express no doubt that Oswald could get to the second floor in 75 (not 90) seconds, but can never show that he was actually on the 6th floor and did come down the stairs.

But in the same breath express no doubt that Vicky could be on the first floor in no more than a minute.

Vicky Adams only had only 3 flights of stairs to go. The distance between the 6th and 2nd floor is four flights of stairs.

Dorothy Garner was quoted in the Stroud letter as having said that Adams and Styles had gone down the stairs before she saw Truly and a policeman (Baker) come up.
If this is true, Adams and Styles must not only have left the 4th floor directly after the shots (just like she told FBI agents Hardin & Scott, two days after the assassination) but also must have arrived on the 1st floor before Truly and Baker arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

Marian Baker was asked how long it took him, after hearing the shots, to get to the 2nd floor lunchroom. His answer was that there had been two trials runs for the WC on March 20, 1964. The first one was 90 seconds and the second one 75 seconds.

Mr. DULLES - I want to get clear in my mind and for the record, it started at the first shot and when did it terminate, when you saw Oswald?
Mr. BAKER - When we saw Oswald.
Mr. DULLES - When you saw Oswald?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. DULLES - And that time is how much?
Mr. BAKER - The first run would be a minute and 30 seconds, and then we did it over, and we did it in a minute and 15 seconds.

If the WC timing is correct, Truly and Baker must have arrived at the bottom of the stairs on the 1st floor about a minute after the shots.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 08:21:49 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2024, 07:03:35 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2024, 07:57:57 PM »
It’s very telling when the naysayers express doubts that LHO could get to the second floor in about 90-seconds.

It's very tellling that LNs express no doubt that Oswald could get to the second floor in 75 (not 90) seconds, but can never show that he was actually on the 6th floor and did come down the stairs.

But in the same breath express no doubt that Vicky could be on the first floor in no more than a minute.

Vicky Adams only had only 3 flights of stairs to go. The distance between the 6th and 2nd floor is four flights of stairs.

Dorothy Garner was quoted in the Stroud letter that Adams and Styles had gone down the stairs before she saw Truly and a policeman (Baker) come up.
If this is true, Adams and Styles must not only have left the 4th floor directly after the shots but also must have arrived on the 1st floor before Truly and Baker arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

Marian Baker was asked how long it took him, after hearing the shots, to get to the 2nd floor lunchroom. His answer was that there had been two trials runs for the WC on March 20, 1964. The first one was 90 seconds and the second one 75 seconds.

Mr. DULLES - I want to get clear in my mind and for the record, it started at the first shot and when did it terminate, when you saw Oswald?
Mr. BAKER - When we saw Oswald.
Mr. DULLES - When you saw Oswald?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.
Mr. DULLES - And that time is how much?
Mr. BAKER - The first run would be a minute and 30 seconds, and then we did it over, and we did it in a minute and 15 seconds.

If the WC timing is correct, Truly and Baker must have arrived at the bottom of the stairs on the 1st floor about a minute after the shots.
Tests show 48 sec for Oswald to get to 2nd floor, without running.
Adams was on the first floor at the same time as Baker.... Adams exited to the dock before Baker got very near.
The main problem with Adams is that Adams seems to have taken a few minutes to get to near the grassy knoll carpark area, where she was told to go back.
How in hell did it take Adams (& Styles) minutes to get from the Houston dock to near the carpark? They must have dallied.
That is the main problem imo.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2024, 08:29:11 PM »
Tests show 48 sec for Oswald to get to 2nd floor, without running.
Adams was on the first floor at the same time as Baker.... Adams exited to the dock before Baker got very near.
The main problem with Adams is that Adams seems to have taken a few minutes to get to near the grassy knoll carpark area, where she was told to go back.
How in hell did it take Adams (& Styles) minutes to get from the Houston dock to near the carpark? They must have dallied.
That is the main problem imo.

Adams seems to have taken a few minutes to get to near the grassy knoll carpark area, where she was told to go back.

Seems? Where did you get this information from?

If you want a problem that needs to be explained, try this one; After Adams and Styles were told by a police man to return to the building, they went to the front entrance at Elm street and when the arrived there, Styles, re-entered the building before it was sealed of. Adams stayed outside a bit longer and found herself being stopped from re-entering by the officers who had sealed of the building. So, how could Styles get to the front office and re-enter the, still unsealed, building if the women did not leave the 4th floor at the time Adams said they did?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2024, 08:29:11 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2024, 09:01:10 PM »
If you look at the Bell film linked in posts 3 &4 of this thread: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3893.0.html the aftermath of the shots can be seen. From appearances, it appears to me that people didn’t begin to cross Elm Street and run up the grassy knoll until after the camera cars (convertibles) had left Dealey Plaza. Mark Tyler has the camera cars leaving Dealey Plaza approximately one minute and fifteen seconds after the shots were fired. It seems to me that Vicky Adams must have stayed at the window until people were running past Elm Street and towards the railroad yards. Otherwise, how would she know that she wanted to go back there to find out what was going on?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2024, 09:24:10 PM »
If you look at the Bell film linked in posts 3 &4 of this thread: https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3893.0.html the aftermath of the shots can be seen. From appearances, it appears to me that people didn’t begin to cross Elm Street and run up the grassy knoll until after the camera cars (convertibles) had left Dealey Plaza. Mark Tyler has the camera cars leaving Dealey Plaza approximately one minute and fifteen seconds after the shots were fired. It seems to me that Vicky Adams must have stayed at the window until people were running past Elm Street and towards the railroad yards. Otherwise, how would she know that she wanted to go back there to find out what was going on?

From appearances, it appears to me

It seems to me

Isn't just too bad that "it appears to me" and "it seems to me" isn't actual evidence of anything, except perhaps a biased opinion?

Otherwise, how would she know that she wanted to go back there to find out what was going on?

Where does Adams say that's what she wanted to do? It isn't in her FBI statement of 11/23/63 nor is it her WC testimony. The simple fact is that the stairs (and elevators) in the back of the building offered her the fastest way to get out of the building and Adams would have known that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2024, 09:24:10 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2024, 09:51:40 PM »
Adams seems to have taken a few minutes to get to near the grassy knoll carpark area, where she was told to go back.

Seems? Where did you get this information from?

If you want a problem that needs to be explained, try this one; After Adams and Styles were told by a police man to return to the building, they went to the front entrance at Elm street and when the arrived there, Styles, re-entered the building before it was sealed of. Adams stayed outside a bit longer and found herself being stopped from re-entering by the officers who had sealed of the building. So, how could Styles get to the front office and re-enter the, still unsealed, building if the women did not leave the 4th floor at the time Adams said they did?
I deduced this information. (1) Adams exited the dock at say 100 sec. (2) An Officer took sentry on the railway line between the grassy knoll carpark & the TSBD at say 300 sec. (3) Adams should have been able to join the throng in the carpark well before 300 sec, unless (4) Adams took more than 200 sec to get to the sentry. (5) Adams should have been able to make her way along & over some rails & rough ground to the carpark in less than 100 sec, which (6) is a problem.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2024, 10:17:52 PM »
Miss Adams: Yes, sir; going down the stairs toward the back, I was running. I ran to the railroad tracks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2024, 10:17:52 PM »

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2024, 10:27:03 PM »
She heard the shots and immediately ran down the back stairs. Sandra Styles confirmed it b/c she ran with her.
Dorothy Garner confirmed it happened before the cop and building manager passed the 4th floor.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 10:50:52 PM by Michael Capasse »